A bike owner can enjoy the benefits of the New India two-wheeler insurance policy only till it is valid. If the owner wishes to enjoy the benefits, the policy renewal procedure should be done on time. It makes the policy valid and helps bike owners prevent unnecessary fines when riding.
In today's era, renewing an bike insurance policy is very easy and quick. You can easily renew two-wheeler insurance online without stepping out of your house. New India Assurance allows policy renewal in physical and online modes. Customers can opt for any mode of the insurance renewal process that they prefer.
Let's discuss New India bike insurance renewal processes in detail and select the most appropriate option.
New India Bike Insurance Policy - Online Process
Renewing a New India bike insurance policy online is easy and quick. Here you are assisted in the renewal process by a devoted support team if an issue arises.
Below is the process to renew the New India bike insurance policy online:
- Visit the official website of New India Assurance.
- Select the 'quick renewal' option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter customer ID and renewed code number (received through SMS).
- View and check the details and save your suitable quote to proceed further.
- Pay the premium online through the payment gateway using credit card/debit card, net banking, and UPI mode.
- Once the details are checked, the policy documents are renewed in a few days.
Alternatively, you can easily renew your bike insurance and even choose or compare bike insurance options from multiple bike insurance providers using the Paytm Insurance portal. To do so, open the Paytm insurance website, add your vehicle details, and scan the QR code to make the payment. Your two-wheeler insurance renewal will get renewed in two minutes, continuing your coverage against unforeseen incidents.
New India Bike Insurance Policy - Offline Process
To renew the New India insurance policy offline, you need to visit the nearest branch of the insurer to fill and submit the renewal forms and pay through cash/cheque. Even the policy can be renewed offline by calling the help desk at 1800-209-1415.
Thus, renewing an insurance policy on or before the expiry date is always a wise decision to avoid situations like policy lapse, policy cancellation, policy drop, etc. Renewing a policy at the right time gives one a sense of security and peace of mind.
Benefits of New India Bike Insurance Policy Renewal
- Active and uninterrupted customer service support can solve any of your queries quickly.
- You can stretch your policy coverage by selecting add-on covers at extra cost.
- No physical documentation is needed when you renew your policy online.
- The most basic two-wheeler insurance policy of New India Assurance takes care of third-party liabilities in case of accidental damages and injuries.
- You can avail of a no-claim bonus (NCB) in bike insurance if there have been no claims made during the insurance period, and this benefit gets passed on when you renew your insurance policy.
- It protects the New India bike insurance policyholders financially against accidental damages and injuries involving the insured two-wheeler.
- New India bike insurance policy also has support at multiple garages and has a solid network across India, which can help you get a bike insurance claim easily.
New India Assurance Company Overview
The New India Assurance Company Limited is a government-owned multinational general insurance company with its headquarters in Mumbai, India. Sir Dorabji Tata founded the company in 1919, and today it operates in 28 countries. It is considered the largest public sector general insurance company in India, which sells multiple insurance policies. The New India Assurance Company Limited provides several two-wheeler insurance policies for bikes, two-wheelers, and scooters.
New India Assurance Company is a leading insurance provider in India, and the company has a claim settlement ratio of approximately 89.6%, making it a trustworthy name in the industry. So, if you want to buy two-wheeler insurance from New India, check all the details and get the right bike insurance policy for your needs.
Read more -