Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Hero Splendor Plus Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Hero Splendor Plus is a motorcycle that has been around in the Indian market for decades. The bike is engineered and manufactured by Hero MotorCorp and is generally regarded as a commuter class bike. The first generation of the Splendor was introduced in the country back in 1994 and following its incredible success, the company launched the Hero Splendor Plus back in 2007. There are many reasons behind the magnificent sales of this bike, the first of which is its basic entry-level pricing, followed by optimal mileage, low maintenance cost and high reliability. All of these together have made the Hero Splendor Plus one of the most preferred motorcycles in India.
Hero Splendor Plus Features
As of the recent time, the company offers the bike in a total of 5 variants, namely the Splendor Plus Self with Alloy Wheel, Splendor Plus Black and Accent, Splendor Plus Self with Alloy Wheel and i3s, Splendor Plus Matt Shield Gold and the Splendor Plus XTEC. Even for an entry-level bike, the Hero Splendor Plus has tons of features to offer, including an air-cooled engine, kick and self-start options, fuel injection fuel supply, analogue instrument console, XSense technology, single body seat design, passenger side footrest, i3s technology, halogen headlight, bulb taillight and turn signals, telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers for front and rear suspensions, front and rear drum brakes, alloy wheels and tubeless tyres.
Hero Splendor Plus Specifications
|Engine Displacement||97.2 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (kW@rpm)||5.9kW@8000rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||8.05Nm@6000rpm|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||9.8 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||165 mm|
|Front Wheel Size||18 inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||18 inch|
|Class Type||Commuter Bike|
|Seat Height||785 mm|
Hero Splendor Plus Bike Insurance
The Hero Splendor Plus is a pretty reliable bike in terms of both maintenance and mileage, however, the roads are very unpredictable and an accident could happen even when you are not at fault. This is why proper bike insurance is recommended for two-wheelers. In India, all vehicles must have motor insurance coverage and they are legally obligated to do so. So it is better to look for the available Hero Splendor Plus insurance options at the time of purchasing the bike. In recent times, getting your Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance renewal or purchasing a new Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance policy can be easily completed over the internet. But before that, individuals must know about the basic Hero bike insurance policy of Splendor Plus model related pointers as mentioned below.
Types of Hero Splendor Plus Bike Insurance
These are the types of new Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance coverage choices that individuals will be offered;
- Third-party Only- The involved third party will receive compensation for bodily injuries, property damages and even in case of death caused by accident with this coverage type.
- Comprehensive Type- Comprehensive bike insurance coverage type will cover the legal liability of the third party, as well as the insured party’s personal damages.
Also at the time of your Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance renewal, both of these choices of coverage types will be offered. The Hero Splendor Plus insurance price differs between the two coverage types. The comprehensive type of policy is more expensive than the third party bike insurance only, but it offers extensive coverage. That is why this type of policy is recommended for the Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance policy.
What is Covered Under Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Policy?
The types of damages that your Hero Splendor Plus insurance will cover are;
- Accidental fire, arson, riot or similar kinds of events that cause damage to the bike
- Vehicle theft
- Landslides, cyclones, floods or other kinds of natural calamities caused damages
- Legal liability of the involved third party
- Own damages
What is not Covered Under Hero Splendor Plus Insurance Policy?
These are a few examples of damages that will not be covered by your Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance policy;
- Damages inflicted upon the bike when it was used in an improper way
- While riding drunk
- Wear and tear
- Failure of electrical parts
- Failure of mechanical parts
- Damages inflicted when the bike was used in a criminal act
- Damages caused to the bike by an under-age rider
How to Renew/Buy Your Hero Splendor Plus Bike Insurance Policy?
Purchasing a new Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance online can be attained in a few simple steps. And so can be done with the Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance renewal process. Here are the steps that you will need to follow to get the Hero Splendor Plus insurance;
Steps to getting Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance online:
- Firstly, search for the Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance online.
- Then, put in the general details of the bike.
- Select the policy coverage type.
- Get quotes on the Hero Splendor Plus insurance price.
- Verify all the policy-related documentation and the final Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance cost before paying for it.
- Once the payment is done, the Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance policy will be initiated.
The overall Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance cost is different for both comprehensive type and third-party only type coverage. But out of these two options, the comprehensive type coverage is more preferred, even with its high Hero Splendor Plus insurance price point.
Hero Splendor Plus Review
It can be said without a doubt that the Hero Splendor Plus is one of the most iconic motorcycles in the Indian entry-level bike segment. The bike is ideal for a daily commuter and offers great features. If you are looking for a mileage-centric motorcycle, then the Hero Splendor Plus is right for you. Just get a proper Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance policy coverage for it and it will be perfect.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Hero Splendor Plus Insurance FAQs
1. Is bike insurance coverage mandatory for my Hero Splendor Plus?
Yes, according to the law, motor insurance coverage with at least third-party legal liability cover is mandatory for all vehicles, including the Hero Splendor Plus.
2. Is it better to choose add-ons with my comprehensive type Hero Splendor Plus insurance?
Yes, you can select add-ons as per your need to get better damage protection with your comprehensive type Hero Splendor Plus insurance.
3. What happens if I fail to renew my Hero Splendor Plus insurance on time?
If you fail to renew your Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance policy on time then the policy will lapse.
4. What happens if I renew my Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance after it expires?
If you manage to renew your Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance within the grace period after its expiration, then you will be able to retain the continued benefits.
5. Can I buy Hero Splendor Plus insurance online?
Yes, individuals can buy Hero Splendor Plus bike insurance online.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More