Triumph Motorcycles Insurance
Triumph Motorcycles Limited is a private UK-owned motorcycle manufacturer. It was first established in the year 1983 after the original company, namely Triumph Engineering. Triumph Motorcycles is the largest company of its kind in the UK and has been producing motorcycles since 1902.
Triumph Motorcycles is expanded almost all over the world with its headquarters in England. Triumph Motorcycles India introduced a ‘Triumph Approved’ pre-owned program where Triumph motorcycles will be available with one year, unlimited-kilometre warranty.
Models of Triumph Motorcycles
The Bonneville Speedmaster is equipped with a torque-friendly 1200cc liquid-cooled SOHC engine that makes up to 107Nm Torque for superior performance. The price tag of this model is around INR 11,33,700 (ex-showroom price, Delhi).
The Triumph Bonneville T120 is priced around INR 9,97,600 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and is available in two variants. The other variant is known as Bonneville T120 Black. The Bonneville T120 comes with a 1200cc liquid-cooled SOHC engine for providing top-class performance.
The Bonneville T100 comes with a 900cc engine and disc brakes of 310 mm in the front and 255 mm in the rear to give the rider excellent performance and control. The price of this model is around INR 8,87,400 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Street Twin comes under the Modern Classics range and is priced around INR 7,45,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). It is equipped with a 900cc liquid-cooled engine that delivers up to 80Nm torque to provide superior acceleration and performance.
The Tiger 900 has three different variants that are called:
- Tiger 900 GT
- Tiger 900 Rally
- Tiger 900 RALLY PRO
The Tiger 900 is priced around INR 13,70,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and comes with an 888cc liquid-cooled engine for maximum acceleration.
The Street Triple comes in two variants:
- Street Triple R
- Street Triple RS
The New Street Triple is equipped with a 765cc DOHC liquid-cooled engine for providing top-class acceleration and 79Nm of torque for excellent performance. The Street Triple R is priced around INR 8,84,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi) and the Street Triple RS is priced around INR 11,33,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
What is Covered Under Triumph Motorcycles Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Triumph Motorcycles Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Triumph Motorcycles Insurance Policy
You can renew your Triumph Motorcycles insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Triumph Motorcycles Review
Triumph Motorcycles has laid the benchmark for being street-naked and easy-to-ride retro-classic motorcycles. It fulfils its claim of providing a streak of wild performance too. The motorcycles produced by Triumph have been proved to provide excellent and flexible riding conditions.
Models such as the Street Triple RS offer quick steering and control. Acceleration of this model is also very smooth when you are accelerating from a standstill. In fact, all the models of Triumph offer such control and comfort, when you are out on the streets riding Triumph motorcycles.