Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
TVS Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
TVS Motor Company Limited is an Indian intercontinental motorcycle and three-wheeler manufacturer, headquartered in Chennai. This popular motorcycle company was founded in 1978.
It is stated as the third-largest motorcycle manufacturer in Indian subcontinent based on the number of units sold. In the FY 2018-19, it registered a record-breaking revenue of over 20,000 crores and dispatched more than three million motorcycles. It holds an annual capacity of delivering around four million units.
Amid Covid-19 crises, TVS two-wheeler export reported a growth of 39% with 81,327 units in December 2020 compared to 2019 export of 58,375 units.
Popular Models of TVS Two-wheeler
TVS Star City Plus
TVS Star City plus sports commuter-centric design and is equipped with LED Tech headlamps with a metallic bezel. It comes with ET-FI Thrust fuel-injection technology that generates 8.08 PS of maximum power and 8.7 Nm at 4500 rpm of maximum torque. The way the handlebar and fuel tank is designed ensures the commuter is comfortable not stressing at all.The TVS Star City Plus starts at a little over INR 65,000 (ex-showroom price in Delhi) and comes accompanied with DuraGrip tyres for longer life and superior road traction.
TVS Apache RR 310
TVS Apache RR 310 simply justifies its tagline, "crafted to overcome, crafted to outperform". This race machine has a 313cc engine, and advanced aerodynamics to attain maximum downforce, higher top speed and minimised wind blast. Starting at INR 2.50 lakh (ex-showroom price, Delhi), the TVS Apache RR 310 comes equipped with advanced Michelin Road 5 tyres to provide superior grip for cornering and offer a premium ride experience.
TVS Radeon has the best-in-class features that made it the "Commuter bike of the year". It is equipped with a 109.7cc 4-stroke engine that generates 8.08 bhp of power and 8.7 Nm at 4500 rpm of torque.
Coming with a price range of around INR 59,962 (ex-showroom price in Delhi), the TVS Radeon is feature-rich with premium 5-alloy wheels and five steps adjustable hydraulic shock absorber, providing safe and superior road experience. It offers three colour options: Chrome Black, Chrome Purple and Chrome Brown.
TVS Pep Plus
This economical scooter is equipped with a 87.8 cc engine with ET-FI technology. It boasts telescopic oil-damned front and 5-step adjustable hydraulic rear suspension. The TVS Pep Plus starts at a price of INR 52,000 (ex-showroom price) and comes with a centrifugal clutch for smooth gear shifting.
What is Covered Under TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your TVS two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
TVS Two-wheeler Review
TVS Motor Company is one of India's leading motorcycle manufacturers and does well in terms of the sales numbers. TVS group is well-known for high value for money, eco-friendly and life long personal commute products. TVS line of products showcases efficiency and style, with a powerful engine and enhanced braking system.
All the TVS two-wheelers offer superior mileage and are best for all heavy-duty schedules. It is widely known for its robust technological features that provide comfort and safety at the same time. All the models are manufactured to target entry-level individuals and deliver class-leading features in a nominal price tag.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
TVS Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. When I buy an insurance policy, is the pillion rider covered in a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy?
Sadly, the pillion is not covered when you meet with an accident or want to claim in such an accident. In case you want to get your pillion driver covered in an accident, it is important to get an add-on cover for the pillion rider.
2. Do I really need an emergency assistance add-on?
Emergency assistance is an add on coverage and has to be paid for as an additional premium. It offers many benefits, such as tyre replacement, towing, fuel change, break down assistance and more. These benefits can be availed during the policy tenure. Customers have to call on the customer care number given on the policy documents for using these features.
3. Why is my no-claim-bonus down to zero?
No claim bonus is credible up to 90 days from the date of previous policy expiration. Within 90 days, if you do not renew the policy, no claim bonus goes down to zero per cent.
4. I am thinking of buying a new insurance policy for my TVS bike. However, before I actually buy the insurance policy, I want to know the different tenures of the policy to apply for the longest one.
A two-wheeler insurance varies in terms of its continuity. You can have a term starting as minimum as 1 year or go up to as long as 5 years in case you are a first-time buyer, depending on the policy.
Recent ArticlesView All
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More
While riding your bike, ensure you carry the necessary papers and documents mandated by the Motor Vehicles Act...Read More
Know all about what you need for an add-on zero depreciation policy for your bike.Read More