Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
KTM RC 200 Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The KTM RC 200 is a name that always dominates the list of sporting class bikes available in India. KTM has successfully secured a huge market in the country, delivering high-performance motorcycles and the KTM RC 200 is one of its magnificent creations. The KTM RC 200 is an unrivalled machine, shrouded with beautiful racing looks that steal glances when it is on the road. The KTM RC 200 is the second entry-level bike in the RC series by KTM and comes after the RC 125. The bike has recently received a facelift with the 2022 version that delivers a finer tuned performance, with tons of features and signature speed.
KTM RC 200 Features
In India, interested individuals can go with the solo variant of the KTM RC 200 that is offered, which is the RC 200 STD (Standard). It includes all the features and specifications one would require from a bike in this price category. In terms of features, the KTM RC 200 comes with liquid cooling, a self-start only option, a fuel injection system, a mechanically actuated wet multi-disc clutch, a contactless fully electronic ignition system, a fully digital instrument cluster with a digital speedometer, tachometer, trip meter, odometer and fuel indicator, supermoto dual-channel ABS, split body seat type, gorgeous body graphics, passenger side footrest, adjustable windscreen, LED headlight, taillight, turn signals, projector headlights, WP apex 43 front suspension, WP apex monoshock rear suspension, front and rear disc brakes, alloy wheels and tubeless tyres.
KTM RC 200 Specifications
|Mileage||31 - 35 km/l|
|Engine Displacement||199.5 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (kW@rpm)||19kW@10,000rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||19.5Nm@8,000rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||13.7 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||158 mm|
|Front Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Class Type||Sports bike|
|Seat Height||824 mm|
KTM RC 200 Bike Insurance
When buying an expensive motorcycle like the KTM RC 200, it is only logical to get bike insurance coverage for it. Motor insurance cover with at least third-party legal liability is mandatory for all vehicles in India. Thus getting a good KTM RC 200 insurance policy is very important when purchasing the bike. If individuals already own the bike and have an expired insurance policy, then they must make the process of getting the KTM RC 200 bike insurance renewal their priority. Otherwise, individuals can always opt for a new KTM RC 200 bike insurance policy when buying the bike.
Types of KTM RC 200 Bike Insurance
Individuals will be offered the choice of two coverage options when buying a new KTM RC 200 bike insurance policy. These options are;
- Third-party Only Insurance- This policy will provide compensation to the involved third party’s damages and losses.
- Comprehensive Type Insurance- This policy will provide coverage for the third party’s loss and damages, along with coverage for the personal damages caused to the insured party.
The general difference between the two coverage types is in their overall KTM RC 200 insurance price. Also, both of these options will be available for selection at the time of getting your KTM RC 200 bike insurance renewal done.
What is Covered Under KTM RC 200 Insurance Policy?
The new KTM RC 200 bike insurance policy coverage includes;
- Bike theft coverage
- Damage coverage in case of arson, riot, accidental fires, etc
- Own damage coverage
- Third-party damage coverage
- Damage coverage caused by natural/man-made phenomena like floods, earthquakes, riots, strikes, etc
What is not Covered Under KTM RC 200 Insurance Policy?
The new KTM RC 200 bike insurance policy coverage doesn’t include;
- Damages sustained to the bike while participating in an illegal activity
- Usual wear and tear to the bike
- Electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- Damages that are caused deliberately
- Damages caused or received when the rider was using the bike without a valid driving licence
- Damages caused to the bike as a result of the owner’s negligence
- Damages occurred while operating the bike under the influence of alcohol or drugs
These are a few examples of incidents or damages that your new KTM RC 200 bike insurance policy will be providing and denying compensation for. It is better to go with the comprehensive bike insurance policy that charges more KTM RC 200 insurance price.
How to Renew/Buy Your KTM RC 200 Bike Insurance Policy?
Individuals can have their KTM RC 200 bike insurance renewal done or get their new KTM RC 200 bike insurance online or through a local insurance company’s agent. However, the procedure of buying a new KTM RC 200 bike insurance online and its renewal is easier and makes more sense.
Guide to buying a new KTM RC 200 bike insurance online:
- Look up KTM RC 200 bike insurance online.
- A few details about the KTM RC 200 will be required.
- Make the choice of cover type.
- Get quotes on the KTM RC 200 bike insurance cost.
- Finally, if the policy-related documents and the final KTM RC 200 insurance price seem justified, you can make its premium payment.
Soon after the payment is done, the brand new KTM RC 200 insurance policy will be generated and the owner will receive all the policy-related documents. Keep in mind that the KTM RC 200 bike insurance cost is more for the comprehensive type coverage but in return, it offers extensive benefits that are not included in the third-party bike insurance option.
KTM RC 200 Review
The all so stylish and aggressively powerful KTM RC 200 is one of the top choices of entry-level sports category bikes that can be bought in India. Its all-new 2022 version has brought a lot of exciting changes to the bike while keeping its core as it is. If you want unprecedented speed, power surging from the engine, a smooth riding experience and cool features, then this bike is right for you. Do get a proper KTM RC 200 insurance policy coverage for the bike.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
KTM RC 200 Insurance FAQs
1. Can I opt for the third-party only coverage with my KTM RC 200 bike insurance?
Yes, individuals can go with the third-party only coverage for their KTM RC 200 bike insurance, however, the comprehensive type policy is highly recommended.
2. What are a few add-ons offered with the comprehensive type KTM RC 200 insurance?
A number of additional coverage protection can be selected with the comprehensive type KTM RC 200 insurance, some of which are;
- Consumables cover
- Key loss cover
- Zero depreciation cover
- Engine safe cover
- Passenger cover
3. What does the passenger cover offer with the KTM RC 200 insurance?
The passenger add-on cover provides coverage for the pillion rider in case of loss, damage, partial or permanent disability and accidental death.
4. Can I switch to a comprehensive type cover with my existing KTM RC 200 insurance?
Yes, individuals can upgrade their coverage type at the time of KTM RC 200 bike insurance renewal.
5. How many times can I claim zero depreciation with my KTM RC 200 bike insurance policy?
Generally, most insurance providers allow up to 2 zero depreciation claims within the term of the policy.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More