Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Royal Enfield Classic 350 brings the tradition of an eternal era combined with modern technology. The vintage look of the resilient bike gives you powerful mileage with a fuel tank capacity of 13.5 litres. This bike possesses a rough and tough demeanor when you ride on uneven terrain.
The 350 engine displacement of the Royal Enfield Classic has an engine displacement of 346cc which generates a maximum power of 19.8 bhp @5250 RPM. Launched by Royal Enfield on January 7, 2021, in a classic variant, this is one of the fabulous ranges of bikes bestowing the iconic past through its timeless sensation.
Key Specifications of Royal Enfield Classic 350
Royal Enfield Classic 350 is available in 4 engine type variants – single cylinder, 4 stroke, twinspark, and air-cooled fuel injection that makes your daily commute effortless by minimizing pulling power while riding. The dual channel ABS system enables you to control your thrilling speed without compromising on the joys of riding the bike.
Enfield Classic 350 is equipped to ride in extreme weather conditions which make your journey pleasant and memorable. The bike is available in 5 colour combinations – black, ash, silver, chestnut, and redditch red.
The Other Key Features of Royal Enfield Classic 350:
- The maximum engine power of Royal Enfield is 19.8 bhp @ 5250 RPM and torque of 28 Nm @ 4000 RPM
- 5 speed constant mesh gearbox
- 35mm forks front telescopic suspension with 130mm travel
- Twin gas charged rear suspension shock absorbers
- 90/90 – 19 front and 110/90 – 18 rear tyres with 1370 mm wheelbase
- Electronic fuel injection power supply
- Clutch wet/ multi-plate type transmission
- 135mm ground clearance
- Available in both engines start and electric kick
What is Covered Under Royal Enfield Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Royal Enfield Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Royal Enfield Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Royal Enfield two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Review
Royal Enfield Classic 350 takes you to a timeless era where riding a bike in today’s time can be more affordable and yet pretty simple. The classic retro look and rounded headlamp cluster give you the feel of riding a heritage complementing your personality and owning a bike like a Royal king.
This bike is a good companion for racers who can also use this bike in their gravity defying stunts for performing in contests from time to time. Owning a Royal Enfield Classic 350 for yourself can cost you INR 1.57 lakhs approximately which is Delhi’s ex-showroom price.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Royal Enfield Insurance FAQs
1. Why is there a need to buy a comprehensive insurance policy for my Royal Enfield Classic 350 when coverage is only for the property loss, injury, death and 3rd party?
As per the law, it is compulsory to opt for a 3rd party insurance and it is suggested to take a comprehensive policy for your Royal Enfield Classic 350 as it provides protection to your bike against natural disasters or man-made forces. It enables you to claim for your bike’s damage. If you don’t opt for a comprehensive policy, then the entire burden of repairing cost falls on your shoulder. By opting for such insurance cover ensures you of getting your bike protected irrespective of whatever happens and the insurance company will protect you financially.
2. Can I cancel my insurance policy of Royal Enfield Classic 350 during its tenure?
Yes, you can cancel the insurance policy of your Royal Enfield Classic 350 during the tenure. You are required to submit your documents as proof that your Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been insured somewhere else or the registration certificate has been cancelled by the Regional Transport Office(RTO). When your insurance policy stands cancelled, you will get the refund of the balance amount by your insurance company after excluding the premium for a period in which your policy coverage has been given. Therefore, you need to remember that you will get the refund only if you have not made a claim during your policy tenure.
3. What happens if my insurance policy for Royal Enfield Classic 350 gets expired?
In case of the expiry of your Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance policy, you will be affected in various ways, as discussed below:
- There will be a likelihood of your exposure to the risks of your third party liability.
- Your NCB will be negatively affected
- You will have to bear the increased cost of repairs solely for your Royal Enfield Classic 350
- You will have to face legal complications and have to pay a hefty fine or may face jail imprisonment of 3 months.
4. How much time will it take to get the copy of my Royal Enfield Classic 350 policy?
Once you make the payment and when it gets verified, your insurance policy will be issued. You will be intimated via email from your insurance provider with a copy of your Royal Enfield Classic 350 policy.
Recent ArticlesView All
Comprehensive bike insurance is popular as it protects the owner's two-wheeler from multiple damages. Such a p...Read More
A two-wheeler is an excellent vehicle to commute through heavy traffic. However, you must keep it in pristine ...Read More
Before buying a second-hand bike, there are countless things to consider. This blog lists 10 aspects you shoul...Read More
The experience of riding in heavy traffic can strain your nerves. By following proven tips, you can safely rea...Read More
Check out the top 3 easy ways to find the expiry date of your bike insurance and renew it online.Read More