Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
Reliance Health Insurance FAQs
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
Reliance Health Insurance FAQs
1. How to buy Reliance health insurance plans?
You can go to the Reliance website and follow their insurance proposal procedure to buy health insurance. Alternatively, you can go to the Paytm insurance website and browse through multiple insurance plans available to you and then buy the policy which best suits your requirements.
2. What is included in the wellness program of Reliance health insurance?
Reliance health insurance offers exclusive wellness programs for corporate and individuals where they can evaluate their ongoing policy, choose from multiple wellness services as well as earn wellness points for benefits.
3. Does Reliance health insurance cover alternative treatment options?
Yes. Reliance health insurance covers AYUSH treatment. But alternative treatment options other than AYUSH are not covered.
4. Does Reliance health insurance offer employer health insurance options?
Yes. Reliance General offers Group Mediclaim Insurance Policy covering 7 to 1000 individuals under a single policy.
5. What is the age limit required to get critical illness coverage from Reliance?
Policyholders within the age limit of 18 to 65 years are eligible for critical illness coverage from Reliance health insurance.
6. What are the necessary documents when filing cashless claims with Reliance health insurance?
When filing cashless health insurance claims, you will need this paperwork:
- Pre-approval diagnosis with breakdown summary
- Insured and policyholder’s KYC details
- Insured and policyholder’s age
- Health card
- Health insurance policy details
- Other relevant healthcare reports
7. How to locate local Reliance network hospitals?
Locate a local Reliance network hospital by checking the list on its official website. You need to select your city to check the list of Reliance network hospitals available there. This way, you can locate the nearest one.
8. What is the highest amount of tax benefit which you can receive from Section 80D by paying Reliance health insurance premiums?
Yes. Manipal Cigna offers insurance coverage to both resident and non-resident Indians.
9. How to contact Reliance health insurance?
You can contact Reliance health insurance by calling on its toll-free number - 18003009, paid hotline at +91 22 48903009 or requesting a call back at its WhatsApp number 7400422200. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com.
10. Can we locate nearby Reliance branch offices?
Yes. You can locate the nearby Reliance branch office by checking the list on its official website.
Reliance QBE Health Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. What is the Reliance health insurance cumulative bonus?
When you do file a claim during any particular Reliance health insurance policy period, you will receive this incentive at the end of each claim-free policy period. A cumulative bonus of 33.33% on your baseline sum insured is given to you for free if you go a year without filing any claims under your Reliance health insurance policy. However, the total bonus that can be earned is limited to the base sum insured.
If you do file a claim during any particular mediclaim coverage period, the bonus you receive the next year will be reduced by 33.33% of the baseline sum insured. However, this won't affect the original base sum insured, and the most your cumulative bonus will be reduced would be zero.
2. How do I include my family members in my current policy?
Only when you renew your individual policy or floater mediclaim insurance policy, subject to applicable underwriting guidelines and our permission, may you add family members to your existing policy.
Except for a newborn baby (from 91 days) or a newlywed spouse, you cannot add dependents during the life of a policy. Check out the product booklets for any conditions unique to that product.
3. What is the Reliance health insurance renewal waiting period?
The amount of time you, the policyholder, must wait before using the health insurance policy's benefits is known as a waiting period. In this context, it refers to the time Reliance Health Insurance will make you wait before you can use the advantages of the policy you intend to purchase already present, and a waiting time for certain conditions or therapies.
4. How many days do I have as the Reliance health insurance renewal grace period?
You have 30 days from the initial premium due date of your policy as the Reliance health insurance renewal grace period.
5. What is the customer care contact if I have any queries regarding Reliance Health Insurance renewal online?
The process of Reliance Health Insurance online payment is fairly easy to do by following the aforementioned steps but if you do happen to run into any issues, you can always call the Reliance health insurance customer care toll-free number at 1800 3009 or their paid number at +91 22 48903009. You can also reach the customer care by sending it an email explaining your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reliance Health Insurance Claim Settlement FAQs
1. What is the ‘Free Look Period’ regarding my Reliance health insurance download policy?
An insured, in this case, you, has 15 days from the time of receipt of the plan to study the whole health insurance plan during a "Free Look Period." You have the choice to return the policy by outlining your objections if you dispute either of the terms or conditions contained in the policy. After then, if no claim has been made under this mediclaim insurance coverage, you are entitled to a reimbursement of the premium you paid. Please be aware that instances involving renewal and portability are not eligible for this option.
2. Are modifications to the Reliance health policy document download possible?
Yes. By sending a letter to the company and including the necessary justifications for the modification, the customer can seek adjustments to the policy. At the closest branch office, the customer can turn in the letter. The client may also send an email outlining the necessity of changing the policy after checking the Reliance health insurance policy download by policy number.
3. Can the nominee information in the policy papers be changed?
Yes, after rechecking through the Reliance health insurance download policy, you can go to the Reliance health insurance official website, and amend the nominee details online. To view your profile and change the nominee information, the applicant must provide their policy number and mobile number.
4. Does my Reliance health insurance policy download cover exclusions?
Yes, Your Reliance health insurance policy download does include all the details regarding your policy exclusions. Here are some of the basic exclusions to look out for:
- During the first 30 days of the plan's start date, claims for any health care expenses will not be compensated unless they are the consequence of an accident.
- A 2-year waiting period is required for several specific conditions or procedures, including non-infectious arthritis, osteoarthritis of all the vertebrae, joint replacement surgery, cataracts, internal tumours, kidney stones, ureteric stones, lithotripsy, gallbladder stones, etc.
- Intentional harm to oneself
- Injury brought on by the use of drugs or alcohol
- STDs, AIDS, or HIV
- Congenital conditions
- Problems connected to pregnancy or conception
- The price of eyewear, contacts, and hearing aids
- Surgery or dental care
- Aesthetic or cosmetic procedures
- Alternative medicine
- Untested therapies
5. Who can I contact in case I run into any issues with the Reliance health insurance policy download?
The procedure for the Reliance health insurance policy download is designed to be fairly easy but if you run into any problems regarding it, you can reach out to their customer care toll-free number at 1800 3009 or email them through their customer care mail address at email@example.com.
Reliance QBE Health Insurance Benefits FAQs
1. What are the "donor expenses" benefits of Reliance health insurance?
In the following situations, Reliance health insurance will give you up to 50% of the base sum insured stated in the policy document, up to a maximum of INR 5 lakh:
- Organ donation complies with other relevant laws and regulations as well as the Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994 (amended).
- The business has acknowledged the insured person's policy claim.
- The insured individual will use the donated organ.
2. What are the "hospitalisation expenses" benefits of Reliance health insurance?
The following are the hospitalisation costs. For example:
- Hospitalization lasting longer than 24 straight hours for in-patient treatment of covered diseases or injuries.
- Daycare treatment for surgeries or treatments that, thanks to sophisticated technology, need less than 24 hours in the hospital.
Check the policy wording on the official Reliance health insurance website for a list of daycare services.
3. What are the benefits of Reliance health insurance’s health card?
In times of need, the Reliance health insurance health card is quite useful. It is necessary in the first place to enable cashless payments at hospitals. Additionally, it contains all of the Reliance General Insurance contact details that you could require in case of an emergency.
4. Is pre-policy check-up covered under the benefits of Reliance health insurance?
No, you must pay the doctor or diagnostic facility directly for the cost of the pre-policy examination. The appointment will be scheduled in conjunction with the diagnostic centre that Reliance General Insurance has authorised.
5. What advantages come with Reliance General's health insurance for seniors?
The businesses offering senior health insurance plans have expanded significantly over time. The need for senior citizen medical insurance in today's society is the driving force behind this transformation. Everyone will require medical attention, especially as they age. Reliance Healthgain Policy was introduced to address this issue and ensure that older folks receive the most out of their health insurance plan. Reliance General's mediclaim coverage for older adults offers tax savings under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act in addition to a 5% reduction for a single woman or girl child.
Reliance Health Network Hospitals FAQs
1. What is the number of Reliance health insurance network hospitals I have access to under my insured coverage?
Regardless of the coverage, you are insured. You'll have access to all the 8600+ Reliance health network hospital list.
2. What is a cashless claim?
This is a service provided by the insurance company in the network of hospitals connected to the business, under which the policyholder is not required to pay any amount to the hospital for the services rendered. Reliance health insurance provides you with a hospital locator and Reliance health hospital list under their partnership to help you avail of this cashless claim facility.
3. How do I get in contact with the authorities if I can't find the Reliance health insurance hospital list near me?
You can easily find the Reliance health insurance hospital lists online and filling in either your pin code or city or the hospital name to locate the network hospital. But if by any unforeseen circumstances, you can't complete the process. You can call their toll-free number at 1800 3009 or through their paid number at +91 22 48903009 and they will guide you through the process.
4. Can I file for a claim in a non-network hospital?
Yes, you can file for a claim but you will have to pay for the treatment out of your pocket first and then apply for a reimbursement claim. Reliance to basic health insurance will pay for your hospitalization-related medical costs if you are admitted to a non-network hospital. For the claim to be reimbursed, you must submit the hospital expenses as well as other required documentation.
5. Does Reliance health insurance network hospitals have TPA involved?
The health insurance companies designate this entity, also known as a Third Party Administrator (TPA), to serve as a point of contact between both the company and the insurance buyer. TPA handles the resolution of all claims. Yes, Reliance health network hospital list has TPA involved with Paramount Health Services & Insurance TPA Pvt.
Reliance Health Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
1. Why should you use the calculator for Reliance health insurance premiums?
You make a commitment to pay a certain amount on a regular basis in exchange for the right to use the advantages of medical insurance. The payment guarantees that your loved ones will continue to be protected by the policy. You must take a number of factors into account when purchasing Reliance health insurance, from the coverage quantity to the claim settlement ratio. One of the key elements in determining whether you should purchase insurance or not is the cost of the premium. As a result, utilising the Reliance health insurance premium calculator may be useful because it allows you to see exactly how changing certain parameters may affect the premium rate.
2. Is it possible to terminate my Reliance General Insurance and still receive my premium refund?
Within a 15-day free look period, Reliance General Health Insurance coverage can be cancelled. You have the choice to return the insurance and provide a justification if you dispute any of the terms or conditions of the policy. After that, assuming no claims were filed within that time, you will be eligible for the premium return.
3. What happens to the premium if there are no claims filed under the Reliance General Critical Illness Policy in a given year?
Reliance General gives a renewal reduction of 5% off base premium, with a maximum of 50 per cent of the total for all claim-free periods, for each year without a claim.
4. What elements affect the cost of Reliance General health insurance?
Four factors, in particular, have a significant impact on the cost of Reliance health insurance premium:
- Amount insured under Reliance health insurance
- Age of the family's eldest member
- Chosen optional/add-on covers to the coverage
- Insurance coverage whether it is an individual or a floater
Reliance Health Insurance Top Up Plans FAQs
1. Do we need to go through a medical test before applying for a Reliance health insurance top up plan?
No medical tests are required until the customer is 45 years old or older.
2. What are the listed waiting periods in this policy?
The waiting periods listed in this policy are:
- 30-day initial waiting tenure
- 2-year tenure for specified diseases
- 3-year tenure for pre-existing diseases
- 12-month tenure for maternity coverage
3. Does this policy cover alternative treatment?
Yes. This policy covers AYUSH therapy expenses.
4. Does this policy include critical illness coverage?
No. This policy does not include critical illness coverage.
5. What is the highest number of insured covered under this Reliance top up health insurance policy?
The highest number of insured covered under this top up health insurance policy is 8 members for both individual and family floater options.
Reliance Health Insurance Critical Illness Plans FAQs
1. Are pre-acceptance medical tests required for Reliance health insurance critical illness cover?
Pre-acceptance medical tests are only required for customers looking to buy Reliance health insurance critical illness cover who are above 45 years of age.
2. How to purchase Reliance health critical illness cover?
To purchase Reliance health critical illness cover, you need to visit the company website and follow its application procedure. Alternatively, you can purchase the same from Paytm Insurance.
3. What is the required minimum age requirement for a Reliance health critical plan purchase?
The entry age for Reliance critical illness plan includes 18 years to 65 years.
4. Does the Reliance health critical illness policy cover maternity expenses?
No. Reliance health critical illness policy does not cover maternity expenses.
5. What are the exclusions listed under the Reliance health insurance critical illness plans?
The policy exclusions include:
- Pre-existing diseases
- Critical illnesses diagnosed within 3 months of the policy start
- Childbirth or pregnancy
- AIDS / HIV
- Gender-swap treatments
- Cosmetic surgeries
- Alcohol, drug or substance abuse
- Breach of law
- Terrorism, war or nuclear weapons
- Death within 30 days of surgery or illness diagnosis
- Diagnosis by a non-medical practitioner
- Non-scientific diagnosis of illness
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
Measures for Preventing Cancer
By choosing healthy lifestyle habits, you can reduce your risk of developing some common types of cancer. Lear...Read More
Understanding Free Health Check-up Coverage of Your Health I...
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Let’s Scan Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Plan
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
Star Health Insurance Family Health Optima Policy
Star Family Health Optima Health Insurance Policy provides extensive coverage for the entire family under a si...Read More
Vitamins and Minerals That Boost Metabolism
Leaner people are associated with a high basal metabolic rate. However, Vitamin B and D, and minerals such as ...Read More
Different Types of Health Insurance Policies Offered in Indi...
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Healthy Foods That Protect Your Liver
The liver is the body's detoxification system that filters out toxins and is responsible for numerous vital fu...Read More
Understanding the Types and Treatments of Diabetes
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More
Manage Anxiety Easily with These Tips
The constant feeling of something going wrong can wreak havoc on one’s mind and affect daily tasks. However, h...Read More