Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
Reliance Health Insurance Top Up Plans
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
Reliance health insurance top up plans offer a comprehensive and affordable way to get the highest quality medical care at a minimal cost. Don't worry about accumulating medical bills that put a financial burden on the family and put you in debt. With these plans, you can rely on an affordable solution for your health needs if your base health insurance plan is depleted.
The insurance company has 139 locations as well as 28,900+ brokers around the nation, and its workforce is dedicated to providing innovative solutions and unparalleled customer service. To satisfy the healthcare needs of various consumer groups, Reliance General provides a wide range of medical insurance solutions such as individual policies, family floater policies, critical illness policies, and group mediclaim medical insurance policies. This insurance provider's goal is to create cheap insurance policies available to everyone.
This page will go over the details of the top up policy of Reliance health insurance.
Reliance Health Insurance Top Up Plan Highlights
Reliance health insurance top up plans offer comprehensive and affordable coverage once the base health coverage is exhausted. This gives you the chance to start anew with a new set of wellness opportunities and benefits that keeps you healthy and free from financial worries. The list of available coverages is wide and they cover a range of medical services, ambulance expenses and hospital stays among others.
The highlights of Reliance health top up plans are-
- No medical tests required until the age of 45 years
- Sum insured ranges from INR 5 lakhs to INR 1.2 crores
- Quick claim settlement
- 24/7 customer service
- Premium discounts
- 8000+ cashless hospitals in the company network
Types of Reliance Health Top Up Plan
Reliance health insurance offers this top up health insurance plan:
1. Reliance Super Top-up Insurance
|Sum Insured||INR 5 lakhs- 1.2 crore|
|Deductible Amount||INR 2-30 lakhs|
|Policy Tenure||1, 2, 3 years|
Reliance Top Up Plan: Key Features and Benefits
When you decide to top up Reliance health insurance plans, you get the following benefits:
1. Comprehensive Coverage
Reliance health insurance top up plans offer comprehensive and affordable coverage on top of your existing Reliance health insurance plan. These are optional coverage plans that can be availed by anyone looking to buy additional coverage in case he finds himself exhausting his base coverage frequently and his budget permits for an additional sum insured plan.
2. High Sum Insured
Reliance health insurance top up plans offer comprehensive and affordable coverage once the base health coverage is exhausted. Your Reliance plan can be topped up to a minimum of INR 5 lakhs coverage with a single top-up. The plan is available to the customer's entire family and the premium is affordable. The plan offers a sum insured up to INR 1.2 crores
3. Wide Network of Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
A large network of cashless hospitals is something policyholders love – especially at this point in time and age. A patient's health is a priority in everything that they do, but they want to be sure that their treatment will be cost-effective. This doesn't mean that they want everything to be free, but there are ways to bring down the cost of healthcare services without compromising on quality. Reliance offers 8600+ cashless hospitals all over the nation where you can get yourself or any of your insured family members without paying for the same, up to the specified amount.
4. Tax Benefits
Section 80D of the Income Tax Act offers tax relief to individuals on their health insurance premium payments. Individuals aged below 60 years get tax deductions up to INR 25,000 while the same limit is increased up to INR 50,000 for senior citizens over the age limit of 60 years. In case you have a senior citizen in your policy, you can get tax breaks up to INR 75,000. In the same way, if you are above the age limit and you have another senior citizen in the same plan, you can get a tax break up to INR 1 lakh.
Inclusions of the Reliance Health Insurance Top Up Policy
The policy coverages include:
- In-patient hospitalisation
- Emergency air ambulance expenses
- Domiciliary hospitalisation
- Organ donor expenses
- Road ambulance cover
- AYUSH treatment
- Advanced treatment
- Additional item cover
Exclusions of the Reliance Health Insurance Top Up Policy
The policy exclusions include:
- Treatment from excluded healthcare providers
- Breach of law
- Adventure or hazardous sports
- Plastic or cosmetic surgeries (unless required for treatment)
- Gender swap treatment
- Obesity or weight control treatment
- Rest cure, respite care and rehabilitation
- Investigation and evaluation without treatment
- Medically non-necessitated treatments
- Outpatient treatment
- External congenital anomaly
- Birth control, infertility and sterility
- Refractive error
- Dietary supplements and substance
- Wellness and rejuvenation
- Drugs and treatments
- Nuclear attack
- Treatment outside discipline
- Overseas treatments
- Unreasonable and non-customary charges
|Entry Age||18 – 65 years|
|Policy Tenure||1, 2, 3 years|
Things to Consider When Buying Reliance Health Insurance Top Up Plans
Here are the things you need to consider when looking to shop for Reliance health insurance top up plans:
1. Sum Insured and Deductible Amount
The sum insured is the amount of coverage you will get from the plan you opted for while the deductible amount is the minimum amount you need to spend in order for the top up insurance plan to kick in. The sum insured of the Reliance Super Top-Up Insurance ranges from INR 5 lakhs to INR 1.2 crore. The deductible amount of the plan ranges from INR 2-30 lakhs. The higher you go up in sum insured, the higher your deductible amount will be.
2. Network Hospitals
A large network of cashless hospitals is the need of the hour right now. Policyholders are always looking to get high-quality medical treatment at low out-of-pocket expenses. This is exactly what network hospitals provide! Network hospitals are partnered medical facilities that offer cashless treatment to the insured. Reliance boasts over 8600 network hospitals all over the nation – which is always a good thing.
Reliance offers a good number of discounts on their health insurance policies. For example, there is a 5% discount on online policy purchases. There is also an up to 11% discount on long-term 2 to 3-year policies. Policyholders also get a premium reduction of up to 5% for insuring a girl child under their policy. All these are important to understand and enquire when shopping for Reliance health top up plans.
How to Buy Reliance Health Top Up Policy?
The following is a breakdown of the process of how you can top up Reliance health insurance policies:
- Go to Paytm Insurance
- Click on ‘Health Insurance’
- Select ‘Reliance’ from the drop-down list of available health insurance providers
- Complete the short questionnaire and submit it.
- Enter your current pin code and age.
- Click on ‘get quotes’ to enter a world full of health insurance plans from your selected insurance provider.
- Compare the presented health insurance plans and purchase the one which best meets your requirements online.
Reliance Health Insurance Top Up Plans FAQs
1. Do we need to go through a medical test before applying for a Reliance health insurance top up plan?
No medical tests are required until the customer is 45 years old or older.
2. What are the listed waiting periods in this policy?
The waiting periods listed in this policy are:
- 30-day initial waiting tenure
- 2-year tenure for specified diseases
- 3-year tenure for pre-existing diseases
- 12-month tenure for maternity coverage
3. Does this policy cover alternative treatment?
Yes. This policy covers AYUSH therapy expenses.
4. Does this policy include critical illness coverage?
No. This policy does not include critical illness coverage.
5. What is the highest number of insured covered under this Reliance top up health insurance policy?
The highest number of insured covered under this top up health insurance policy is 8 members for both individual and family floater options.
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More