Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance FAQs
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance FAQs
1. How to buy Royal Sundaram health plans?
You can purchase the Royal Sundaram health plan by visiting the company’s webpage and going through its proposal procedure. Alternatively, you can compare multiple plans online at Paytm Insurance and buy the one which best suits your needs and budget.
2. What is the minimum age requirement for Lifeline Health Insurance Plans?
The minimum age for adults and proposers for Lifeline Health Insurance Plans is 18 years and for children, the same is 91 days.
3. What are the documents required to buy the Royal Sundaram health insurance plan?
These documents are required to buy Royal Sundaram health insurance plans:
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Income Proof (if needed)
- Recent photographs
- Recent medical summaries
- Proposal form
4. How to track the status of my Royal Sundaram policy?
You can track the status online or visit the branch or get in touch with the customer care executives.
5. What is the highest sum insured amount offered by Royal Sundaram health insurance plans?
Lifeline Elite Health Insurance Plan offers a sum insured up to INR 1.5 crore.
6. Are there any excluded healthcare facilities?
Yes, there are a lot of exclusions offered by Royal Sundaram in its plans. It is advisable that you carefully read the policy document.
7. Does Royal Sundaram health insurance cover alternative treatment?
Yes. Royal Sundaram health insurance covers alternative treatment as AYUSH therapy cover.
8. Why should I renew my Royal Sundaram health insurance plan?
You need to timely renew your Royal Sundaram health insurance plan in order to avoid policy lapse and missing out on cumulative bonuses and other benefits.
9. Can I port my Royal Sundaram health insurance plan?
Yes. You can port your existing Royal Sundaram health insurance plan during the renewal procedure.
10. How to inform Royal Sundaram for health insurance cashless claims?
You can get in touch with Royal Sundaram for health insurance claims by calling 1800 258 0000, 1860 425 0000 or mailing them to email@example.com.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. How do I know about the Royal Sundaram Health policy renewal date?
Your insurance copy will list the date when your coverage will expire. In any event, you are required to receive renewal reminders from the company at the email address or mobile number you have on file.
2. What do I need to do if my Royal Sundaram health insurance renewal time passes before I could complete the process, but I still want to renew it?
There is nothing to worry about, you can still contact the Royal Sundaram administration desk for a renewal when your insurance falls under the non-motor category which in this case is health insurance. You need to renew within 15 or 30 days of the policy expiration date.
3. Can I complete my Royal Sundaram Health Insurance renewal online?
Yes, Royal Sundaram gives you the choice of both offline and online procedures. On the company’s website, you can complete the Royal Sundaram Health Insurance online payment for renewal, but you can also opt for an offline procedure through the branch nearest to you or pay with a cheque by mailing it to Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited, c/o Customer Services. Chennai, 600 097; Vishranthi Melaram Towers, No. 2/319, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, (OMR) Karapakkam.
4. Does renewal of Royal Sundaram health insure the benefit of a cumulative bonus?
Yes, Royal Sundaram offers you a cumulative bonus advantage. No-claim bonus (NCB) ranges from 10-50% of the insured amount. If a claim is made in any particular year at the same rate that it has been accruing, the cumulative bonus it has earned may be reduced.
5. What is the Royal Sundaram health insurance customer care number?
You can call 1860 425 0000 for any questions regarding your Royal Sundaram health renewal or any other questions regarding your coverage. It will help you with the queries you have.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Claim Settlement FAQs
1. How can I submit a claim for my Royal Sundaram health insurance?
You can inform Royal Sundaram of your claim by submitting a form online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to. If all the paperwork is in place and there are no discrepancies, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited promises to satisfy the claims within two days.
2. What is the approx number of hospitals I have access to under the Royal Sundaram health insurance?
More than 7,000 hospitals guarantee cashless claim settlement through Royal Sundaram's health insurance.
3. When and to whom should I report a hospitalisation to Royal Sundaram?
In the event of a scheduled hospitalisation, you must notify Royal Sundaram at least 48 hours in advance; in the event of emergency hospitalisation, you must notify Royal Sundaram within 24 hours. For the Royal Sundaram health insurance claim settlement, you may call the firm at 1860-258-0000 or 1860-425-0000 (Monday through Saturday, 08:00 to 21:00, and Sunday, 08:00 to 17:00), or you can send an email to email@example.com.
4. How do I submit a request for a second opinion in Royal Sundaram for a critical illness?
You must submit a claim through "Europ Assistance India Pvt. Ltd." in order to get a second opinion benefit for critical illness.
5. What are the papers that Royal Sundaram is requesting at the time of notification?
At the time of notification, you must present the following documents:
Identifier of the insured party name, location, and phone number of the medical facility name and phone number of the treating physician, diagnosis, date anticipated for discharge and hospitalization date.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Policy Download FAQs
1. Can I download my Royal Sundaram health insurance policy online?
The Royal Sundaram health insurance receipt download is available for download on the insurer's website. Additionally, you can always reach out to the Royal Sundaram customer service health insurance desk through their toll-free (1860 258 0000, 1860 425 0000) number for more assistance.
2. How can I locate my Royal Sundaram health insurance policy number?
You can examine the electronic version of your policy documentation to locate the Royal Sundaram health insurance policy number, or you can call the insurance provider to get the number. As the number is listed on the insurance receipt, you may process the Royal Sundaram health insurance policy download.
3. Can I find my insured plan inclusions in the Royal Sundaram health insurance download policy document?
Yes, you can find your plan-specific inclusions and exclusions on your policy document. All you have to do is, download the soft copy through the Royal Sundaram health policy download online page.
4. How do I modify the legal description of my Royal Sundaram health insurance policy?
You must take remedial action if there is anything you wish to modify regarding your Royal Sundaram health policy document download paperwork. You can call the customer service representatives of the Insurer for more information about this. You may also write to them and send a letter.
5. How do I find my Royal Sundaram health insurance plan cumulative bonus terms?
You can find your plan-specific cumulative bonus terms and details in the policy document. You can process the Royal Sundaram health insurance copy download from the official website with just a few needed information.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Benefits FAQs
1. What is the hospital cash benefit provided in Royal Sundaram health insurance benefits?
There are several out-of-pocket costs, such as taxi fares, attendant food costs, etc., that are not covered by standard hospitalisation coverage. To cover these extra costs, hospital cash makes a one-time payment. If the hospital stay is more than two days, Royal Sundaram health insurance benefits will cover up to 30 days of hospitalisation throughout the policy year. The hospital cash benefit is an optional one that customers can select at the time of a new purchase or renewal.
2. Does the coverage Lifeline provide maternity advantages under Royal Sundaram health insurance benefits?
Yes. Under benefits of Royal Sundaram health insurance Lifeline's Elite Plan includes coverage for maternity benefits. It covers maternity-related costs as well as newborn coverage up until the next renewal. Additionally, the first year of immunizations for newborns is covered. Only when both the husband and wife are insured by the insurance after three years of continuous coverage is a maternity benefit granted. Maternity benefits may be requested a maximum of twice.
3. What are organ donor expenses provided by Royal Sundaram health insurance benefits?
Royal Sundaram health insurance benefits provide you with the advantages of organ donor expenses to pay for the costs related to the donor's hospitalisation. All costs for inpatient organ donor treatment are reimbursed, provided that:
- He complies with all applicable regulations, including the Transplantation of Human Organs Act of 1994.
- The insured individual uses the donated organ.
- The insured submits a claim for inpatient care.
The cost of any additional pre- and post-hospitalization charges, as well as the treatment of any connected medical issues, will not be paid. Up to the amount insured, organ donor expenditures are reimbursed.
4. Are OPD advantages covered under Royal Sundaram health insurance benefits?
Yes, Treatment for OPD is covered by Royal Sundaram health insurance Lifeline under the Elite Plan. The consultation, diagnostic costs, medications, etc. are all covered by OPD treatment. Additionally, it covers the costs of dental OPD treatment, the price of glasses, contact lenses, and hearing aids every two years, up to a maximum of 30% of the OPD treatment.
5. Do Royal Sundaram health insurance benefits provide you with worldwide emergency hospitalization?
Yes, under the Elite plan of the Royal Sundaram Lifeline health insurance plan, you are provided with the advantages of worldwide hospitalization, with the exception of the US and Canada. You are entitled to 50% of the base amount insured, up to a maximum of INR 20 lakh, and a $1,000 per hospitalisation deductible regarding worldwide emergency hospitalization.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Network Hospitals FAQs
1. How many network hospitals do I have access to under Royal Sundaram health insurance hospital lists?
You have access to over 7000 network hospitals under any coverage you are insured to by Royal Sundaram health insurance.
2. How do I find a Royal Sundaram health insurance hospital list near me?
You can go to the official website and scroll down to the network hospital section and go to the linked TPA locator page and find the Royal Sundaram health insurance hospital lists:
3. Am I eligible to claim a non-network hospital?
Yes, you are eligible to file a reimbursement claim but the benefit of cashless treatment will not be accessible to you at the non-network hospital. You will have to pay the medical bills upfront from your own pocket first before filing a claim for reimbursement to Royal Sundaram health insurance and attaching the invoice, to have the reimbursement accepted. Once it is reviewed and verified the amount will be paid back to you based on your insured coverage.
4. What are the Royal Sundaram health insurance cashless hospital list exclusions?
Some of the more basic exclusions when it comes to Royal Sundaram health network hospital list are:
- If the insured individual is still in the waiting period, treatment for pre-existing conditions won't be reimbursed. Plan-wise, the waiting duration will change. A Life Line Classic Plan will last 48 months, while a Life Line Supreme Plan will last 36 months.
- Any ailment developed within 30 days of acquiring insurance or during the cool-off period will not be covered.
- For the 16 particular disorders stated in the product terms & conditions, you will not be qualified for any claims.
- The amount insured has been spent.
- If a non-network hospital provides your care.
5. What is the difference between a Royal Sundaram health insurance network hospitals and a non-network hospital?
A Royal Sundaram health insurance network hospitals gives you the option of not having to pay anything for the services you obtained from the hospital because Royal Sundaram health hospital list of network hospitals is responsible for covering all costs. But in order to get your money back from non-network institutions, you must first examine the medical bills upfront and then submit a claim for reimbursement.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
1. How is the premium for Royal Sundaram health insurance calculated?
The amount of the premium for Royal Sundaram health insurance plans is based on the applicant's age, the amount insured, the applicant's zone, and the applicant's location. For accurate results, you can use the Royal Sundaram health policy calculator.
2. How does my age affect my Royal Sundaram policy premium?
The cost of your Royal Sundaram health insurance increases as the insured ages. The younger you are, the less premium you pay. In a similar vein, the cost of health insurance increases for the elderly.
3. How can I lower my Royal Sundaram health insurance premium?
Some of the ways to lower your Royal Sundaram premium are as follows:
- Early purchase of the health insurance policy
- Choose a policy with a lower sum insured
- Choose copayments and deductibles if available
- Maintain your health insurance plans in balance
- Select top-up plans
- Purchase health insurance for the appropriate area
- Look into long-term healthcare policies
- Go with family-floater options
- Online comparison of plan affordability
- Before your parents are 60 years old, get them insurance
4. I have Royal Sundaram health insurance coverage. Can I pay the premium online?
Yes, Royal Sundaram health insurance allows you to pay your premiums online. All you have to do is go to the online website and put in the required info and make the payment.
5. Am I eligible for Royal Sundaram tax exemption on the premium?
Yes. In accordance with Section 80D of the Income Tax Act of 1961, you may get tax advantages of up to INR 1,00,000 on the premium you paid for the Royal Sundaram policy. Please be aware that you need to settle the premium in a method other than cash if you want to get tax benefits.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Top Up Plans FAQs
1. What is the entry age for Royal Sundaram health insurance top up plans?
The entry age for adults is 18 years to 65 years, while the same is from 91 days to 25 years for children.
2. What is the highest amount of sum insured receivable from Royal Sundaram health insurance top up plans?
Royal Sundaram health insurance offers a sum insured amount of INR 10 lakhs to INR 75 lakhs.
3. Does Royal Sundaram health insurance top up plans cover AYUSH therapy?
Yes. AYUSH therapy coverage is included in Royal Sundaram health insurance coverage.
4. Can we get any discounts on premiums?
Yes. You can get a 6% discount on premiums of 2-year plans and a 9% discount for 3-year plans,
5. Is there any waiting period clause for Royal Sundaram top up health insurance plans?
Yes, the clause exists. There’s an initial waiting period of 30 days, specific waiting period for certain illnesses, and up to 4 years for pre-existing illnesses. During the waiting period, the insurance company won’t cover you.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Critical Illness Plans FAQs
1. Does Royal Sundaram health insurance critical illness plans cover alternative treatment expenses?
No. The policy only covers allopathy treatments.
2. Does Royal Sundaram health insurance critical illness plans cover maternity expenses?
Yes. The plan covers maternity expenses for up to 2 deliveries.
3. What is the highest amount you can receive for critical illness coverage?
You can receive amounts ranging up to 100% of your sum insured.
4. Is preventive healthcare and wellness managament available under the policy?
Yes, it is available for you.
5. What is the waiting period for critical illnesses?
The waiting period for critical illnesses is 90 days.
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More