Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Top Up Plans
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
For anybody looking for all-around healthcare coverage, top up health insurance plans are a must-have product. These policies offer additional coverage over a pre-set deductible limit which comes in handy if the base insurance coverage is already exhausted. This plan can be a lifesaver in a scenario where the coverage of the base plan is up while the insured is still under critical treatment. In such scenarios, the top up policy of Royal Sundaram health insurance provides an extra sum insured.
Royal Sundaram health insurance is growing to be a popular health insurer in India. The company was the first to experiment with cashless payment during claims. In addition to that, this insurer also claims to be the pioneer of private companies offering benefits like hospital cash. Health insurance plans of Royal Sundaram are comprehensive and affordable, covering both individuals as well as families. The policies can also be customised according to the requirements of the policyholder.
This page will have an in-depth description of Royal Sundaram health insurance top up plans.
Highlights of the Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Super Top Up Plan
Royal Sundaram is a popular health insurance company that offers top up policies to their customers. These top up plans help the customer continue with any treatment once their base coverage is exhausted. This allows you to start again with a fresh set of healthcare possibilities and advantages that will maintain your health and be financially secure. The range of potential coverages is extensive, and it includes a variety of medical treatments, ambulance expenditures, and hospital visits, among other things.
The highlights of the plan include
- The coverage amount ranges from a minimum of INR 10 lakhs to INR 95 lakhs.
- The deductible amount ranges from INR 5-25 lakhs.
- The deductible amount is applied on a yearly aggregate basis every policy year.
- Pre and post-hospitalisation medical expenses are covered.
- Modern treatment procedures are covered.
- AYUSH treatment is covered.
Types of Royal Sundaram Health Top Up Plan
Royal Sundaram offers a single top up insurance policy:
|Sum Insured Amount||INR 10-95 lakhs|
|Deductible Limit Amount||INR 5-25 lakhs|
|Policy Term||1, 2, 3 years|
The Key Features and Benefits of Royal Sundaram Health Insurance super Top up Plan:
Here is a list of benefits offered by the Royal Sundaram health insurance top up plans which makes it better than another traditional top up policy:
When the base health coverage is expired, Royal Sundaram health insurance top up plans provide comprehensive and reasonable coverage. With one top-up policy, you may increase the coverage on your Reliance health plan to a minimum amount of INR 10 lakhs. The plan is open to the entire family of the consumer, and the premium is reasonable. The plan provides an insured sum of up to INR 95 lakhs.
Second Medical Opinion
When it relates to the healthcare process, it's critical to have somebody on your team. You see, when a sudden sickness or accident occurs, it is critical to receive the greatest treatment available to recover as quickly as possible. Within certain time limits, a Royal Sundaram health insurance top up coverage provides a second medical opinion for as many as 22 serious conditions. It may be able to aid you if you are unable to pay for your treatment and looking for a more affordable alternative or you just want to confirm if the diagnosis is accurate.
Royal Sundaram health insurance plans offer coverage for AYUSH treatment and therapies. So, if you have another method of treatment in mind, like Ayurveda or Homeopathy, it will be covered under this policy.
People who pay premiums for health insurance are eligible for a tax reduction under Section 80D Income Tax Act. People under the threshold of 60 years of age are eligible for tax savings of up to an amount of INR 25,000, while senior people above 60 are eligible for tax reductions of up to an amount of INR 50,000. If you have a single senior citizen on your plan, you may be eligible for tax reductions of up to an amount of INR 75,000. Similarly, if you are beyond the age restriction and have a second senior person enrolled in the same policy, you can receive a tax deduction of up to a limit of INR 1 lakh.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Top Up Policy Inclusions
The Royal Sundaram health insurance top up policy covers the following:
- Hospitalisation amount
- Pre-hospitalisation expenses (60 days)
- Post-hospitalisation expenses (90 days)
- Modern treatments
- Daycare treatments
- Expenses of organ donor
- Domiciliary hospitalisation
- AYUSH treatment
- Ambulance coverage
- Medical second opinion
- Home care treatment
- Life protect benefit
Exclusions of Top Up Policy of Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
As, like any other plan, Royal Sundaram health insurance top up policy does not cover some events. Here is a list of exclusions of the Royal Sundaram health insurance top up policy:
- Pre-existing medical issues within 36 months of policy coverage
- Claims arising during the 30-day waiting tenure
- Diseases within their specified waiting terms
- Evaluation and Investigation of diseases without treatment
- Rehabilitation, respite care, and rest cure
- Weight control or obesity treatments
- Gender swap treatments or surgeries
- Plastic or cosmetic treatments or surgeries
- Adventure sports
- Claims arising from law breach
- Treatments from excluded providers
- Therapy for drug, substance abuse, alcoholism, or any other addictive issues
- Treatments from nature care clinics, health hydros, spas or any other similar facility.
- Supplements and dietary products purchased without prescription of a current medical practitioner
- Unproven treatments
- Maternity expenses
- Infertility and sterility
- Refractive error
Note: Before purchasing, it is strongly advised to review the policy papers for a comprehensive exclusion list.
Eligibility Conditions of Royal Sundaram Health Top Up Policy
|Entry Age of the Plan|
91 days – 25 years for children
18 years – 65 years for adults
|Cover Type||Individual or family floater with coverage for 2 adults and up to 4 children|
|Policy Term||1, 2, 3 years|
How to Buy Royal Sundaram Health Top Up Policy?
Here is a breakdown of the process of how to top up Royal Sundaram health insurance plans:
- Visit Paytm Insurance.
- Select 'Health Insurance.'
- Choose 'Royal Sundaram' out from the drop-down menu of health insurance companies.
- Fill up and submit the brief questionnaire.
- Give your present pin code as well as your age.
- Click on 'get quotes' to be taken to a new page full of health insurance plan options from your chosen insurance provider.
- Evaluate the available plans for health insurance and buy the one that best matches your needs online.
Points to Keep in Mind When buying the Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Top Up Plan
When shopping for Royal Sundaram health insurance top up plans online, here are some pointers to keep in mind:
- Sum Insured
The total sum insured could be defined as the coverage amount the policyholder will receive once the plan has kicked in. So, the higher this amount is, the better it is. Royal Sundaram health insurance offers a sum insured amount of INR 10 lakhs to INR 95 lakhs.
- Deductible Amount
The deductible amount can be defined as the absolute minimum amount that the policyholder needs to pay from his own pocket or the base plan before filing a claim from the top up plan. So, the lower the amount is, the better it is for the policyholder. Royal Sundaram offers a deductible of INR 5 lakhs up to INR 25 lakhs.
- Network Hospital
Every policyholder requires an extensive range of network hospitals to receive cashless claims in times of emergency. This helps customers receive high-level treatment without having to incur anything out of their pockets up to the sum insured defined in the policy. However, payables falling under the list of exclusions is your liability.
Royal Sundaram top up health insurance policies offer the following discounts:
- For 2-year plans, there’s a 6% premium discount.
- For 3-year plans, there’s a 9% premium discount.
Royal Sundaram Health Insurance Top Up Plans FAQs
1. What is the entry age for Royal Sundaram health insurance top up plans?
The entry age for adults is 18 years to 65 years, while the same is from 91 days to 25 years for children.
2. What is the highest amount of sum insured receivable from Royal Sundaram health insurance top up plans?
Royal Sundaram health insurance offers a sum insured amount of INR 10 lakhs to INR 75 lakhs.
3. Does Royal Sundaram health insurance top up plans cover AYUSH therapy?
Yes. AYUSH therapy coverage is included in Royal Sundaram health insurance coverage.
4. Can we get any discounts on premiums?
Yes. You can get a 6% discount on premiums of 2-year plans and a 9% discount for 3-year plans,
5. Is there any waiting period clause for Royal Sundaram top up health insurance plans?
Yes, the clause exists. There’s an initial waiting period of 30 days, specific waiting period for certain illnesses, and up to 4 years for pre-existing illnesses. During the waiting period, the insurance company won’t cover you.
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More