IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
Intro to IFFCO Tokio car insurance
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited is a leading general insurance company in India. The company was incorporated in the year 2000. At the time of incorporation, it was formed as a joint venture between the Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative Limited and Tokio Marine Group – the largest insurance group in Japan. This joint venture was formed with 51% holding of IFFCO and 49% holding by Tokio Marine Group.
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance company offers a wide range of insurance products including car insurance, two-wheeler insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, and home insurance products. The company also offers some unique and niche products like Cyber Insurance, Credit Insurance, Fine Arts Insurance, P&I Insurance, Errors & Omission Policy, etc.
The company has a wide presence in urban as well as rural sections of the country. It is the first private insurer to establish a single-operated Bima Kendra to offer insurance services at the customer’s doorstep.
Types of Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited is one of the best insurers in India offering well-curated car insurance products. These car insurance policies are designed keeping in mind the needs and cover of car insurance. The following are the types of car insurance offered by the company
|Sr. No||Type of Car Insurance||Particulars|
|1||Third-Party Insurance||A third-party insurance cover in car insurance is a basic type of car insurance cover that offers coverage towards the damage or loss caused to the vehicle of a third party. This insurance is provided to cover the damages caused due to the accident to the vehicle of another person provided the insured is a party involved in the accident. A third-party insurance cover is mandatory insurance coverage in India for all car owners.|
|2||Comprehensive Insurance||A comprehensive insurance type of car insurance wherein both the third-party coverage and own-dComprehensiveamage coverage can be availed. A comprehensive Insurance Cover therefore not only covers for the third-party damages but it also covers the damages caused to own-vehicle. A comprehensive Insurance Cover provides coverage against damages caused due to collision, theft, act of nature, and man-made calamities.|
|3||Comprehensive Insurance with Zero-Dep Cover||A comprehensive insurance with zero dep cover car policy is an add-on cover under which complete insurance coverage is offered towards the damage caused to the car. Under a zero-dep cover, the insurance company provides reimbursement for all the car repairs without considering any depreciation on the car.|
Benefits of IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited is a brand name in the car insurance segment. The company is known for providing smart and convenient car insurance plans for car owners. Buying an IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance provides the following benefits:
- Huge Garage Network: The insurance company has a huge garage network evenly present across India. The garage network comprises of 4300+ garage providing cashless services where the car owner can drive in avail cashless garage services
- Brand Name: IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited has established itself as a brand name since its inception. The company has been offering trusted service since 20 years along with wide range of general insurance products.
- Wide Presence: Apart from a huge garage network the company also has a wide presence across India through its huge network of agents and branch offices. Customers willing to purchase an IFFCO Tokio car insurance policy can easily purchase it from 20000+ branch offices and agents.
- Quick Claim Settlement: IFFCO Tokio is a trusted brand because of their quick claim settlement process. The company is one of the leading general insurance companies with highest claim settlement ratio of 92.65%
- Digital Innovation: The company has developed unique AI-based methodology to assess the claim of damaged vehicle.
What is Covered?
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plan is comprehensive coverage for the damages caused to own-vehicle or third-party vehicle depending upon the type of insurance cover opted for. However, the following is a list of damages covered under a car insurance policy:
|Coverage provided for||Particulars|
|Collision||The insurance coverage covers the damages caused due to collisions and accidents|
|Theft||Coverage is provided against the losses incurred due to theft of car|
|Fire||Coverage is provided against damages caused due to accidental fire|
|Natural Disaster||Coverage is provided against damages caused due to natural disaster like heavy rains, floods, etc.|
|Personal Accident||Receive compensation up to INR 15 Lakhs in event of accident resulting to the death or disability of the car owner|
|Third-Party Loses||Coverage is provided to cover the liability caused to the third-party property due to your car.|
What is Not Covered?
The following is the list of standard exclusions under a car insurance policy.
- The car insurance plan will not cover for damages caused to the vehicle due to an act of war
- The car insurance plan will not cover for damages caused due to driving the vehicle under the influence of alcohol
- The car insurance plan will not cover for damages caused while driving without a valid motor license
- The car insurance plan will not cover for damages caused during the period when the car insurance policy was not active
- The car insurance plan will not cover for regular wear and tear
- The car insurance plan will not cover for regular servicing expenses however if you have purchased relevant add-ons then it will be covered
How to Apply For IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plan
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company has streamlined the process of buying car insurance plan. You can buy an IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plan online within the comfort of your home. Alternatively, you can buy the policy through offline channel by visiting the nearest branch office of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited. The following is step-by-step guide to buy an IFFCO Tokio car insurance plan online
- Determine your insurance needs: The first step for applying to a car insurance plan is to understand and determine your car insurance needs. If you are looking to cover the damages caused to own-car and third-party car then opt for a comprehensive car insurance plan, if you want a pocket-friendly insurance cover then opt for a third-party plan and if you want a holistic insurance cover taking care of both third-party damages and comprehensive cover then you can boost the coverage by including add-ons to the base plan
- Online Quotes: The online presence of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance company is strong. Within minutes you can get instant quotes based on the information provided by you about your car.
- Fill the details: The next step is to fill the required and relevant details about yourself and your car.
- Payment: Once you have finalized the quote and filled the proposal form the next step is to make premium payment. Using the online channel, you can make the premium payment within minutes at the comfort of your home.
- Receive Policy Document: Once you successful make the premium payment you shall receive your policy document through email.
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Claim Process
In case the claim arises the customer needs to make a car insurance claim. The following is the procedure of registering a car insurance claim with IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited:
- Quick Claim Settlement App: Customers can register the claim quickly with the help of the ‘Quick Claim Settlement’ App designed by the company. With this app the customer just has to upload the photographs, documents, videos, etc. of the damages for which the owner wish to register the claim. If the claim is approved the company shall credit your bank account with the claim amount within few minutes. However, kindly note, the maximum claim amount that can be registered through the Quick Claim Settlement App is INR 50000
- Telephonic Registration: Customers can also register their claim online or through telephone with IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited. Customers need to contact the IFFCO Tokio Toll free number on 1800-103-5499 or 0124-4285499 in case they want to register the claim through telephonic process. The customer care representatives will guide with further claim registration process.
- Online Claim Registration: Customers who wish to register the claim online need to visit IFFCO Tokio official website. To register claim login to the website using registered credentials (email ID and Password), Click on ‘Make a Claim’ button and follow the mentioned steps.
How to Renew Your Lapsed/Expired IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Policy Online
Car insurance policy renewal process is simple and easy. In case you need to renew your lapsed policy then you can either renew the lapsed policy online or by visiting the nearest branch office of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited.
For the renewal process, the customer has to fill in the required details in the form and pay the due premium. Additionally, the customer might have to submit some documents for successfully complete the renewal process. The following is the list of documents that are required for the renewal of car insurance.
- Policy Document
- Address Details
- Identity Details
- Owners License Details
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Review
The IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Reviews are positive and customers are rating IFFO Tokio Car insurance plans as the best car insurance in India. The following are the parameters that makes IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plan one of the best car insurance policies in India:
- Higher number of Network Garage
- Higher Claim Settlement Ratio
- Availability and flexibility to choose add-on cover
- Affordable premium amount
IFFCO Tokio Insurance Customer Care Number
The following are the various ways to reach the customer care department of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited:
Toll Free Number: 1800 103 5490
Email Id: email@example.com
Customers can also reach through WhatsApp on 7036300041