Audi Car Insurance
German automobile manufacturer Audi along with the Volkswagen Group India founded Audi India Private Limited in 2007. Audi has been selling its products in the Indian market since 2004 before it was established as a division of the Volkswagen Group Sales India.
One of the reasons for establishing itself as a division is to become the leading luxury automobile brand in the Indian market. With the launch of Audi A4 and many more upcoming models, Audi hopes to make a strong comeback in the Indian market in 2021.
Audi India Car Models
Audi A4 Sedan
The introductory price of the Audi A4 Sedan is around INR 4,234,000 (ex-showroom price, Delhi). Unlike other sedans, Audi comes with a multitude of equipment options to turn your Audi A4 into your desired dream car. It comes equipped with LED rear combination lamps that have dynamic turn signals for ease of driving. It also comes with a windshield with acoustic glass and heat-insulating glass for maximum user experience.
Audi A6 Sedan
The starting price of the Audi A6 Sedan is around INR 5,596,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). It comes equipped with LED rear combination lamps and high beam assistance to ensure your safety on dark roads. The brand name, the design line bumpers, along with the exterior mirror housing of the same colour as the body speaks volume about its gorgeous appearance. It also comes with a heat-insulating for the rear and side windows and a panoramic glass sunroof for the best user experience.
Audi RS 7 Sportback
The introductory price of the RS 7 Sportback is around INR 19,438,000 (ex-showroom price, Delhi). This model is a perfect blend of untamed and poised at the same time, that is like a never seen before combination. It comes equipped with LED headlights with Audi laser light technology for enhanced user experience. Some of its luxurious features include individual contour seats in the front with a memory feature for a customized driving experience.
Audi A8 L
The starting price of the Audi A8 L is around INR 15,782,000 (ex-showroom price, Delhi). It comes equipped with OLED rear combination lamps and a headlamp washer system for the ultimate user experience. Some of its luxury features include a multi-colour ambient lighting package and an advanced sound system with 3D sound for the entertainment of both drivers and passengers alike.
The introductory price of the Audi Q2 is around INR 3,499,000 (ex-showroom price, Delhi). For enhanced user experience the Audi Q2 comes with rear fog lamps, headlight range control and separate daylight running lamp. It also comes with exterior mirror housings of the same colour as the body and roof spoilers to give it a charismatic look. It also comes with a leather-wrapped steering wheel with a multi-function Plus system for the best driving experience.
What is Covered Under Audi Car Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your car is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your car insurance policy got you covered.
- Car Thefts: In case your car is stolen, your car insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your car catches fire, your car policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc attack your car, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Audi Car Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the driver is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence, you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan.
How to Renew Your Audi Car Insurance Policy
You can renew your Audi car insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you drive in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan(Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Audi India Car Models Review
The Audi A4 facelift now makes the entry point of Audi’s sedan range in India that also includes the A6, A8 L and the RS7. The Audi A4 is a popular contender in the mid-size luxury sedan segment in India. The Audi A4 Sedan rose in popularity along with time for its premium look and features. All the models offered by Audi India have managed to make their presence felt in the country. Although the basic exterior features of all the models are not very different from one another, still all the models are considered to be premium and luxurious.