Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Audi Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
German automobile manufacturer Audi along with the Volkswagen Group India founded Audi India Private Limited in 2007. Audi has been selling its products in the Indian market since 2004 before it was established as a division of the Volkswagen Group Sales India.
One of the reasons for establishing itself as a division is to become the leading luxury automobile brand in the Indian market. With the launch of Audi A4 and many more upcoming models, Audi hopes to make a strong comeback in the Indian market in 2021.
Audi India Car Models
Audi A4 Sedan
The introductory price of the Audi A4 Sedan is around INR 4,234,000 (ex-showroom price, Delhi). Unlike other sedans, Audi comes with a multitude of equipment options to turn your Audi A4 into your desired dream car. It comes equipped with LED rear combination lamps that have dynamic turn signals for ease of driving. It also comes with a windshield with acoustic glass and heat-insulating glass for maximum user experience.
Audi A6 Sedan
The starting price of the Audi A6 Sedan is around INR 5,596,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). It comes equipped with LED rear combination lamps and high beam assistance to ensure your safety on dark roads. The brand name, the design line bumpers, along with the exterior mirror housing of the same colour as the body speaks volume about its gorgeous appearance. It also comes with a heat-insulating for the rear and side windows and a panoramic glass sunroof for the best user experience.
Audi RS 7 Sportback
The introductory price of the RS 7 Sportback is around INR 19,438,000 (ex-showroom price, Delhi). This model is a perfect blend of untamed and poised at the same time, that is like a never seen before combination. It comes equipped with LED headlights with Audi laser light technology for enhanced user experience. Some of its luxurious features include individual contour seats in the front with a memory feature for a customized driving experience.
Audi A8 L
The starting price of the Audi A8 L is around INR 15,782,000 (ex-showroom price, Delhi). It comes equipped with OLED rear combination lamps and a headlamp washer system for the ultimate user experience. Some of its luxury features include a multi-colour ambient lighting package and an advanced sound system with 3D sound for the entertainment of both drivers and passengers alike.
The introductory price of the Audi Q2 is around INR 3,499,000 (ex-showroom price, Delhi). For enhanced user experience the Audi Q2 comes with rear fog lamps, headlight range control and separate daylight running lamp. It also comes with exterior mirror housings of the same colour as the body and roof spoilers to give it a charismatic look. It also comes with a leather-wrapped steering wheel with a multi-function Plus system for the best driving experience.
What is Covered Under Audi Car Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your car is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your car insurance policy got you covered.
- Car Thefts: In case your car is stolen, your car insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your car catches fire, your car policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc attack your car, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Audi Car Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No car insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the driver is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence, you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan.
How to Renew Your Audi Car Insurance Policy
You can renew your Audi car insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you drive in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability car insurance, Comprehensive add on car insurance, Standalone own damage car insurance) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Audi India Car Models Review
The Audi A4 facelift now makes the entry point of Audi’s sedan range in India that also includes the A6, A8 L and the RS7. The Audi A4 is a popular contender in the mid-size luxury sedan segment in India. The Audi A4 Sedan rose in popularity along with time for its premium look and features. All the models offered by Audi India have managed to make their presence felt in the country. Although the basic exterior features of all the models are not very different from one another, still all the models are considered to be premium and luxurious.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Audi India Car Insurance FAQs
1. I was involved in a car accident along with my wife who was in the passenger seat. Can I make a passenger cover claim?
You must check your insurance policy and find out if your policy has an add-on cover for passengers. A passenger add-on cover lets you claim the insurance in such unfortunate circumstances, regardless of the amount of damage. This cover can basically act as a fall back in the case of such unforeseen accidents.
2. What if my car breaks down in the middle of the road? Is there any way to get immediate roadside assistance through my insurance?
If you are worried about your car breaking down in the middle of the road, you must get a breakdown assistance add-on cover. One of the best parts of the breakdown assistance add-on is that it does not even count as a claim. So, you can get immediate roadside assistance whenever you need.
3. My luxury car has been recently taking time to start its engine. Is there any way to ensure engine protection through car insurance?
It takes about 40% of the car’s value to replace its engine. So, it is a must for you to get an engine and gear-box protection add-on cover to avoid spending such hefty amounts on the repair of a luxury car. This add-on will cover the key components, i.e., the engine and gear-box of your car for future insurance.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More