Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
MotoCorp Super Splendor is a standard and light-weighted motorcycle launched by Hero Honda in 2005. This fantastic motorcycle model went through numerous changes since its release, ensuring extra stability for the model and a higher fan base. This model is hero Honda's ultimate edition with a horizontal engine for extra strength and durability.
The latest look of Super Splendor is exceptionally intact and decent, having one redesigned subtle model with a tail lamp and side panels. This motorcycle contains alloy wheels, tubeless tires, rear shocks, a blacked-out engine, and an exhaust. Moreover, this motorcycle model of Hero is a spectacular creation and a fantastic fit for drivers of all age groups.
Key Specifications Of Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor
The new MotoCorp Super Splendor model has a single-cylinder motor with a 125cc carbureted engine. However, the motorcycle instrument cluster is an analog unit with a self-starter, side stand indicators, fuel gauge, and a speedometer. Thanks to the i3S start-stop technology of Hero, the new motor of the latest model is exceptionally fuel-efficient.
Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor's emission type is BS6, and it is also reviewed to offer 10.8 PS power at 7000 RPM. The motorcycle has a five-speed gear system, and the overall height of it is 799mm, thus being a perfect fit for most people. The model's weight is also comparatively lesser, i.e., 123 Kg, and is available in different colors, including Blazing Red, Glaze Black candy, Heavy grey, and Nexus blue.
Other Key Features of Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor:
- Analog speedometer, odometer, tachometer, trip meter, and console.
- Availability of passenger footrest
- Both kick and self start models available
- Air cooling four-stroke engine
- Petrol Fuel model
- One cylinder and two valves per cylinder
- The integrated braking system with a Disk brake at the front and a drum at the rear end.
- MF battery available
- Bulbs are available in the turn signal lamps.
What is Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third-party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Hero MotoCorp two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor Review
Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor is one of the best motorcycle models available in the market. It is highly comforting for people of all age groups due to its comparatively lower weight, comfortable driving facility, and lower height. According to the customers' comfort, the model is available in both self to start and kick start models. Its popularity has recently hiked due to all the benefits associated with it.
In recent times, Hero came up with newer color options and decals for this commuter motorcycle. In Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor, an LED lighting system is available, assuring a lower battery usage, and is flooded with the availability of many impressive features and specifications, making it a preferred choice.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor Insurance FAQs
1 . Which insurers provide comparatively better claim settlement ratios for Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor, as compared to others?
The prominent insurance providers, like ICICI Lombard General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and Bharti AXA General Insurance, are at the top among all the bike insurers available. These insurers are known to have some highly impressive claim settlement ratios, especially for Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor models.
2. What are some popular insurance add-ons for the Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor bike models?
According to the recent surveys of the insurance opted for Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor, the most preferred and popular add-ons are consumable coverage, No Claim Bonus (NCB), and Zero Depreciation coverage.
3. What are the essential documents required for the renewal of Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor Bike Insurance?
Using the online insurance assistance and service provider platforms, one can quickly get their insurance renewed paperlessly. The Insured person is only required to have the following details handy:
- Policy Number of the last year
- The policy expiry date of last year
- Vehicle registration number
4. What is included under Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor Insurance?
Hero MotoCorp Super Splendor Insurance involves the following:
1. Accidental common damages.
2. Theft loss (if the vehicle gets stolen)
3. Some general fire damages
4. Damages that are there due to any furies of nature.
5. Losses and injuries caused when the driver might be badly hurt (personal accident damage)
6. Third party damage or loss (when any other person or property suffers the damage due to your motorcycle).
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More