Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Hero Motocorp Xtreme Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Hero MotoCorp has launched its BS6 compliant model that is the new fully-faired Xtreme 200S. It is among the most affordable 200cc bikes on sale currently in India. It is said to be the closest rival of the Suzuki Gixxer SF that has a price range higher than Hero and offers a 155cc engine.
There has been no change in the powerplant which was at 199.6cc with the same air-cooled setup. There has been an addition of a larger catalytic converter which was much needed in the new model. These changes in the model have brought changes in the power figures as well.
The Hero MotoCorp Xtreme 200S at a starting price of INR 1,15,000 which can spike up to INR 1,18,523.
Key Specifications of Hero MotoCorp Xtreme
The Hero MotoCorp Xtreme is an excellent bike given its premium looks and quick pick up. It is perfect for city rides and tours as it can reach 115kmph easily and 120kmph if you ride it properly. The modern looks, mileage adds up to exclusive features of the model. The bike offers a maximum power of 13.3kW at 8500rpm along with a maximum torque of 16.45Nm at 6500 rpm.
The new digital display is very tactful to handle and requires low maintenance. The best part about this model is that it can be customized and you can add as many features as you want to increase its luxurious comfort. There haven't been many changes yet certain changes to give it a sporty and more aggressive look.
Some of the Other Key Features Include:
- Suspension bits include telescopic forks up front and twin five-step hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear.
- It consists of all the sporty design elements such as 'Wolf-Eye' headlamp, engine cowl, and split seats.
- It has a Five-speed gear transmission with a single-cylinder air-cooled OHC engine.
- The power plant offers vibrant acceleration and the noise problem with excess vibration has been resolved up to a certain limit.
- The top speed limit claimed by the company is 107kmph.
- Riding quality is praiseworthy as it smoothes out all the hurdles on the road effortlessly.
What is Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Hero MotoCorp two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Hero MotoCorp Xtreme Review
The hero has launched its latest and highly upgraded Hero MotoCorp Xtreme 200S. This bike is now termed as Xtreme sports bike in the market of India. Nowadays, every other bike is going through various changes so the Hero Xtreme also went through certain changes and eventually evolved into the Hero Xtreme Sports.
The engine is still the same performance wise but has received a slight modification in terms of transmission and exhaust note. This bike is a perfect option for users who are planning to go for a 200cc bike with less noise.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Hero MotoCorp Xtreme Insurance FAQs
1. When I made the purchase for my new Hero MotoCorp Xtreme, I had been offered an insurance cover as a gift from the showroom. I also bought an insurance cover for the same so can I just cancel that cover within the tenure?
Yes, you can easily cancel the insurance cover within the tenure of the cover.
You just need to submit some supporting documents which will prove the presence of some other two-wheeler insurance without fail otherwise your two-wheeler’s registration is at risk.
2. The insurance policy for my Hero MotoCorp Xtreme has expired a few days back and I noticed it after a week. What can I do about it now?
If you are in a state of confusion about what to do if your insurance policy has already expired, don’t worry as you can easily renew it, if it is in the grace period. However, if you have crossed the grace-period, your policy will be lapsed and terminated hence you need to buy a new insurance policy for your bike.
Given below are the guidelines that will help you with above:
- In India, before you choose any insurance cover for your two-wheeler you should keep a check on the date of expiry of your policy after completing its registration.
- You won’t be able to claim your bonus if you fail to renew the policy within 90 days so try to keep the expiry date in your mind.
- You will be charged for any kind of inspection done on your bike if you fail to renew the insurance policy on time.
3. I recently had an accident with my Hero MotoCorp Xtreme. I just wanted to know the major difference between a cashless claim and a reimbursement claim in an insurance cover?
A cashless claim is an insurance claim that doesn’t allow you to pay any repair charges and bears all the expenses directly on it. In case of any accident the insurer is liable to pay the charges of repair for your two-wheeler.
A reimbursement claim bears the expenses on repairs indirectly when you submit the bills and documents to the insurer, you can claim the amount from the insurer. It's just that you need to bear the expenses in the beginning but later on you will be duly compensated for that.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More