Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
TVS Star City Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The 3rd largest two-wheeler company in India, TVS motor is running with a revenue of over INR 18,217 crore. TVS Star City bikes are a revolutionary development for the Indian market that makes people want to buy it. TVS Star City is reliable, affordable, and innovative in its nature, that it makes the best out of all.
TVS has upgraded itself with all the new features in its TVS Star City, priced at INR 65,865, in Delhi, the model fits perfectly to every Indian citizen and their requirements. Launched in various colors, the bike is based on a dual color theme that compliments its design and pattern. Other advanced features stand like self-start, easy engine, stylish design, dual-tone muffler, double-colored headlight, 3-D design, and others.
Key Specifications of TVS Star City
The bike comes with the special ETFi Technology which delivers enhanced overall performance across startablity, rideability, power, and fuel economy, EcoThrust Engine that delivers the ideal combination of mileage and power, 15% higher mileages, USB mobile charger for on the go people, strong tiers, smart color chosen, 3-D design. The bike has an engine of 109.7cc, giving maximum power of 8.08bhp at 7350 RPM with a maximum torque of 8.7Nm at 4500 RPM.
The bike offers a whole new experience to the people, the big wheel makes it easy in the traffic, while the comfortable seats make it relaxing for the person sitting over, colors are cool, among other things, TVS Star City makes its place in the market very easily.
TVS Star City has so many other advantages that cover up to all your expectations, being the perfect bike of all time, under your budget with all the advantages one can have in a bike ever.
Some Other Key Features include
- TVS comes at an affordable price, and thus that makes it easy to maintain
- Smooth shocker, helps in long rides, and gives better mileage
- Big tyres of the bike help through rough roads, providing a comfortable and better ride
- LED Headlamp comes with a metallic bezel that gives a sparkling look to the bike
- Muffler with dual sporty tone, to give it a 3-D look
- 5 step adjustable shock absorber
- Multi-function console with meter
What is Covered Under TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your TVS two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
TVS Star City Review
Unlike other regular bikes, TVS Star City is a revolutionary project for the people of India, extremely comfortable, fast, and smart, this bike offers all that a regular bike cannot. Reviews on all the famous platforms say "TVS Star City will help people grow”, 3 million stars on the road and 5 year warranty is all that one can ask for in a perfect automobile. Its warranty is a highlight point for the market as it makes the bike the most competitive of all, experts say that a bike like this with all the advanced features and a great look will conquer the world with its sales and choice.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
TVS Star City Insurance FAQs
1. I have purchased the insurance for my TVS Star City, does that mean I will not have to buy it again?
The answer to this is no, you will have to buy it again, as every insurance policy has an expiry date, and when that crosses, you will have to renew the insurance plan you had, i.e. you will have to buy it again in some time. The time of the renewal depends on the company you are buying it from, as all companies have their different policies.
2. My insurance plan has expired, what should I do next?
In case your insurance plan has expired, you should renew the same immediately before it got lapsed. You can approach your current insurance company to renew your expired policy online as your policy is currently in a 30-day grace period. Thus, it is advisable to renew the policy before the grace period gets over.
3. My TVS Star City got hit by a car, and it was mostly my mistake, will I still get the claim?
If you have a good insurance plan, then chances are that you will get the claim, because insurance pays you for the damage, and does not depend on anyone’s mistake. So yes, if your TVS Star City got damaged which is under the cover of the insurance plan, then you will get the claim.
4. I feel like the insurance plan I’m buying is too expensive for my TVS Star City, what shall I do?
If you feel like your insurance plan is too expensive, you can compare other insurers online and transfer your insurance policy to different insurer, offering you better coverage at an affordable price.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More