Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
TVS Radeon Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
TVS Motor Company is the third-largest two-wheeler company in India starting from mopeds, to scooters, commuter vehicles. It has sold a wide range of bikes which is almost available in all segments be it sports or any other aspects. The TVS motor company has launched its new Radeon with a 110cc engine and it aims at the younger audience in the country.
The starting range of this Bike is INR 48,400 in India that might vary depending on the variant.
Key Specifications of TVS Radeon
All this while, we have been acquainted with the old design of its earlier model but the new special model witnessed some aesthetic changes. The body panels of the bike depict a sporty gloss purple paint and it is available in only special edition trim. Some of the other exclusive features include clutch levers and metallic brakes, fuel tank pad, textured seat, and round chrome finished mirrors.
As a whole, the overall quality is still buggy and solid just like before which includes a major addition of a fuel injector in place of the carburettor. This addition offers a minimum drop of power output that is 0.2bhp which now makes the total to 8.08bhp with a maximum torque of 8.7Nm. These alterations have contributed to the weight gain of 4kgs of the TVS Radeon.
Some of the Other Key Features Include:
- It has a single cradle tubular chassis.
- It has an 18-inch alloy wheel size which is suspended by telescopic forks and hydraulic dual shock absorbers.
- Basic features like tail lamp and halogen headlamp along with an analogue console.
- The loud side stands alarm feature is no more a part of this new model, unlike the BS4 trim.
- Presence of smart facilities such as eco indicator, USB charger, tail carrier, thigh pads placed on the fuel tank, better mileage, and a luggage hook.
- It offers a comfortable position with a neutral riding stance once astride.
What is Covered Under TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your TVS two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
TVS Radeon Review
The Radeon is among those contenders of TVS who are at the entry-level in the segment of daily commuter bikes. Radeon manages to hold a firm position in the market among all its competitors with the help of some preferred traits. These traits offer this bike long term loyalty from the side of its customers.
The Radeon has updated the features to cooperate with the new BS6 emission values and major changes that are only restricted to its engine. The styling has been altered a bit and the addition of an aesthetic flair makes it look classic. The best change this far in the Radeon BS6 is the replacement of the carburettor with the fuel injector.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
TVS Radeon Insurance FAQs
1. What are the two types of two-wheeler insurance that will be fit for my new TVS Radeon?
Two-wheeler insurance is generally of two types one is a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance cover and other one is a third-party insurance cover. But comprehensive two-wheeler insurance cover is highly recommended to all people who purchase a new bike.
2. How to reduce the insurance premium for my TVS Radeon?
You can take these tips which will help you in reducing the insurance premium of your TVS Radeon insurance policy.
- Installation of Anti-theft devices that are certified by the ARAI (Automotive Research Authority of India)
- Always go for those add-ons that will suit your requirements
- Make sure to choose the right IDV (Insured Declared Value)
- Try to buy the insurance coverage directly from the insurer to avoid paying the extra charges.
- Accumulate the No Claim Bonus by riding your bike safely and claim the discount given by your insurer to you for not raising a claim during the previous policy period.
3. What are the documents that I need to carry with me every time I ride my TVS Radeon?
These documents should always be there with you whenever you go out on a ride on your TVS Radeon.
1. Valid Driving License
2. Your Bike's Registration certificate
3. Pollution Card
4. Photocopy/soft copy or a print out of your new two-wheeler insurance policy
4. Do I need to buy a new insurance cover for my second-hand TVS Radeon bike which I bought recently?
Yes, you need to buy a new insurance cover for your second-hand bike as well. It has been made compulsory by the Motor Vehicles Act,1998 for both new and old bikes. Here are the steps that you need to follow to apply for an insurance cover for your second-hand bike: -
- First, you need to visit a website where you can apply for insurance.
- Share your bike details over there.
- Select the insurance cover of your choice out of the various insurance covers.
- Do the payment online.
- Now download the policy.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More