Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
TVS Apache Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
TVS Apache is a superior motorcycle brand manufactured by TVS Motors since 2006. The intelligent looks of the TVS Apache bring more combinations of designs which make you stand out from the crowd.
Currently, TVS motors sell 6-variants of the TVS Apache. Each variant is having a difference in engine displacement, colour combinations and performance traits. It is the first Indian bike that was launched by TVS motors having a petal disc brake that offers heat dispersion thereby enabling fewer brake fades. TVS Apache is the only bike that has brought ABS enabled engine for the first time in India.
Key Specifications of TVS Apache
TVS Apache has two series models – TVS Apache RTR 160 which is a cheaper one and TVS Apache RR310 which is a premium bike series. TVS Apache RTR 160 is backed by a 159.7cc engine which generates 15.53PS of power whereas TVS Apache RR310 is supported by a robust 312.2cc engine producing 28.8PS of power.
The latter generations of the RTR 160 exist till date; the RTR 160 and the RTR 160 4V where the RTR 160 4V exhibits a series of changes over the former model 160 such as providing the fuel injection feature and a 4-valve head.
The Apache 200 followed the lineage to provide more robust performance beyond 180 km that duals up the thrill for the racers.
The Other Key Highlights of the TVS Apache:
- In-built technological features such as 4 riding modes, Smart X-connect, Throttle-by- Wire and GTT+
- 90/90-17 49P Tubeless front and 110/80-17 57P Tubeless rear tyres
- Telescopic with Hydraulic Dampers front suspension with 105mm Stroke
- Monotube Inverted Gas-filled shox (MIG) rear suspension with spring aid
- Alloy wheels with 1300 mm wheelbase
- Electric start variant
What is Covered Under TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your TVS Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your TVS two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
TVS Apache Review
TVS Apache offers you a grand superior look while you drive on the roads. The first-in segment GTT Glide powered by the Race Tuned Fuel injection ‘RT-Fi’ technology enables a smooth and controlled ride that is a featured highlight of theTVS Apache RTR 160 BSVI series.
This killer combination bike also displays a host of features such as New LED Headlamp, feather touch start and new race graphics. Owning a bike of RTR 160 series can cost you approximately INR 1.02 lakhs , an ex-showroom price in Delhi.
The new generation 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS-VI can cost you approximately INR 2.48 lakhs, an ex-showroom price in Delhi.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
TVS Apache Insurance FAQs
1. What kind of benefits do I get if the insurer evaluates the damage caused to my TVS Apache?
In the event of any accidental damage to your TVS Apache, you need to get the damage evaluated by a professional at any one of the authorised garages, mentioned in your insurance policy with the insurance provider. Thus, you will be entitled to get cashless benefits at the garage.
2. What kind of add-on benefits do I get on my TVS Apache insurance cover?
You will be eligible to get the following benefits on your TVS Apache insurance cover:
- Zero depreciation : where the depreciation cost of your vehicle will not be deducted from your final claim amount.
- Engine protection: where ARAI anti-theft devices can provide you upto 2.5% discount on your premium.
However, various other add-ons such as consumable cover, return-to invoice, tyre protection, engine protection,etc can also be opted.
3. Is there a time frame for filing a claim for my TVS Apache?
If your bike meets an accident, it is suggested to report immediately to your insurance provider. However, you may get 24 hours of time with the insurance provider for getting your claims registered.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More