Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Fiat Linea Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Fiat Linea first came into production in 2007 and was manufactured by the Italian automobile manufacturer, Fiat. The car is classified as a ‘small family car’ and comes with a single body style, i.e. a 4-door Sedan and has a front-engine layout. The company has discontinued its sales in India by not being able to meet the BS6 emission norms, you can still buy one easily on the used-car market.
Fiat Linea Features
The Fiat Linea had quite a number of variants to offer in the Indian market. Out of the 13 available variants, the Linea T Jet Active, Linea Power Up 1.4 Fire Active, Linea Fire Active, Linea T Jet Dynamic, Linea Power Up 1.4 T-Jet Emotion and the Linea T Jet Emotion were available with petrol-based engines. On the other hand, the Linea Power Up 1.3 Active, Linea 1.3 Multijet Active, Linea Power Up 1.3 Dynamic, Linea 1.3 Multijet Elegante, Linea 1.3 Multijet Dynamic, Linea 1.3 Multijet Emotion and the Linea Power Up 1.3 Emotion were the ones with diesel-based engines. As for its features, the Linea offers Power Steering, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, Turbo Charger, Front Ventilated and Rear Solid Disc Brakes, and much more.
Fiat Linea Specifications
|20.5km/l / 14.9 km/l
|Diesel / Petrol
|1248cc / 1368cc
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)
|Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Available Ground Clearance
Fiat Linea Car Insurance
It is compulsory to have car insurance for your in India, otherwise, you won’t be able to legally drive it on the road. As stated in the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, you need to have your vehicle insured with a motor insurance policy with at least third-party liability coverage. Thus we recommend you get Fiat Linea insurance while investing in the car. Now, you have the option to consider a new Fiat Linea car insurance or get your expired Fiat Linea car insurance renewal process done through the internet.
Types of Fiat Linea Car Insurance
When getting your Fiat Linea car insurance renewal or purchasing a brand new Fiat car insurance for Linea there will be two types of coverage options to select from;
- Third-Party only insurance policy, which will provide coverage to the associated third party in case of any losses or damages caused by the insured vehicle.
- Comprehensive insurance policy, that includes ample damage cover options, including third-party liability, theft of the car, and other accidental damages beyond your control.
What will be Covered Under Fiat Linea Car Insurance Policy?
So with your new Fiat Linea insurance policy, you will receive coverage in case;
- Your vehicle gets stolen
- Arson, riots and other man-made events that inflict damage to your car
- Third-party legal liability coverage for their damages and losses
- Personal damage and loss cover policy
- Cyclones, earthquakes, floods and other natural phenomenon inflicting damage to your vehicle
What will not be Covered Under Fiat Linea Car Insurance Policy?
However, your new Fiat Linea insurance policy will deny insurance claims for cases like;
- Any kind of damages inflicted to your vehicle on purpose
- Damages caused and received while using your personal car for business reasons
- Damages incurred while driving under the impact of illegal subtances
- Damages caused and received while engaging in criminal conduct
- Wear and tear caused by general usage
- Damages and losses incurred as a result of driving without a valid driver's licence and registration
Here were few scenarios that your new Fiat Linea insurance policy will and will not be providing insurance coverage for. Also, to get the most out of your insurance policy, be sure to go with the comprehensive type of Fiat Linea insurance policy. You can also include a few add-ons with this type of policy, which will increase the Fiat Linea insurance price but will keep you more secure.
How to Renew/Buy Your Fiat Linea Car Insurance Policy?
To get your new Fiat Linea car insurance online or have it renewed, you will have to go through a similar process. You can also have your Fiat Linea car insurance renewal or purchase through an agent locally, but doing it online is much more advantageous. Follow this easy guide to get your Fiat Linea car insurance online now;
Follow these steps to get a new Fiat Linea car insurance policy:
- Look for your car insurance, in this case, the Fiat Linea car insurance online
- Fill in with the necessary details and provide any last policy particulars if present
- Select the type of coverage
- Get quotes on the Fiat Linea car insurance cost
- Check the Fiat Linea insurance price and included benefits for a final time
- Lastly, pay the premium of the policy and it will be done
The Fiat Linea insurance price of the third-party only coverage is lesser than the comprehensive one. Although, you have a much more extensive coverage and add-ons option with the latter one, accompanied by an increase in the overall Fiat Linea car insurance cost. Still, getting the comprehensive type is always the right choice.
Fiat Linea Review
The sedan is a very preferred choice of a car type in India, as it can be used as a small family car, daily driver to work, for executive purposes and much more. This is where the Fiat Linea shines, with its cool design, modern features and powerful specifications. Just pair it with a decent Fiat Linea insurance and then you will be set.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Fiat Linea Car Insurance FAQs
1. Can I go with only the third-party Fiat Linea car insurance?
Yes, you can always go with the third-party only Fiat Linea car insurance, as it is the least required one as per the law.
2. Can I buy add-ons with the third-party only Fiat Linea Car insurance policy?
No, you can not opt for any add-ons with the third party only Fiat Linea Car Insurance policy.
3. Can I change my Fiat Linea Insurance policy from comprehensive to third-party-only?
Yes, you have the option to change the type of your Fiat Linea Insurance policy at the time of its renewal.
4. What happens when I miss out on renewing my Fiat Linea insurance policy on time?
If you miss out on renewing your Fiat Linea car insurance on time, then it will cause it to lapse.
5. What is the IDV of my Fiat Linea car insurance policy?
Your car’s IDV or Insured Declared Value is its total sum insured for that policy year. Your insurance claims will be made proportionate to this limit.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More