Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Bajaj Discover 125 cc Two Wheeler Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Bajaj Discover 125cc is the new trendsetter in terms of “performance-wise” which outshines other motorcycles in this segment. With the launch of the first variant of Discover in 2004, it became the second Bajaj bike after Pulsar that has six alloys-spoke and the patented "Exhaus-TEC”.
The design and style of the bike portray Bajaj’s patented technologies which denote a signature mark of the company. The unexpectedly powerful mileage of 82.4 km per litre is backed by a robust and efficient DTS-i engine that amplifies the performance in speed. The youth of our nation admires this bike to be in one of their favourites which comes with low maintenance and proves to be a cost-efficient.
Bajaj Discover 125 cc Specifications
Bajaj Discover 125 cc is available in 3 engine type variants - Single cyl, 2-valve, DTS-i with ExhausTEC and has stylish new coloured schemes with a 3D Chrome logo design which draws the fascination of every youngster. It serves as the pride of every biker when they drive on the roads.
The ergonomic seat design of Discover 125 cc is the specialty offered by Bajaj which gives the bikers to have a more comfortable seating position during their long journeys. When it comes to driving amidst all weather conditions, 30% width of Discover’s rear tyres provides comfortable and smoother rides which is a must to have for safety purposes.
The Other key Highlights of the Bajaj Discover 125 cc:
- The maximum engine driven speed of the bike is 11 @ 8000 (Ps @ RPM) and torque of 10.8 @ 5500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Maximum visibility on poorly-lit roads through Discover’s flicker free headlamp
- Telescopic suspension front with 130 mm fork travel
- 1305 mm wheelbase with Nitrox suspension for a smoother ride on uneven roads
- Rear twin shock absorber for smooth efficient rides on rough roads
- 8 litre fuel tank capacity with a reserve of 1.5 litre(extra)
- Front and rear aluminum alloy wheels
- Available in both kick and self-start modes
What is Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Bajaj Auto two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Bajaj Discover 125 cc Review
Bajaj Discover 125 cc is a good fit for cutting off the traffic snarls like thin air. This Bajaj’s super stylish and sassy bike gives you great mileage which is a trademark of every bike owned by Bajaj. It is good for daily commuting which gives you a comfortable convenience, style and efficiency at an economical price.
The muscular fuel tank with a sporty look gives you an extra edge and complements your driving style while you commute. This killer combination bike amongst other Bajaj bikes offers you a pleasant family-friendly ride which can proudly make you remember the popular tagline “Humara Bajaj” of the old T.V advertisement.
Bajaj Discover 125 cc showroom’s price in Delhi starts from INR 58,750 approximately.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Discover 125 cc Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. Is it possible to get the insurance cover of Bajaj Discover 125 cc without inspection?
Yes, it is possible. You can buy an insurance cover of Bajaj Discover 125 cc online from Bajaj Finserv without inspection
2. Does the third-party liability insurance policy provide an IDV component in the insurance cover for Bajaj Discover 125 cc?
No, it does not provide an IDV component when you purchase an insurance cover for your Bajaj Discover 125 cc from a third-party. However, it is not mandatory as the third party liability insurance does not provide Own damage cover. In case, if you want to know the estimates of your “own damage” component of your bike, you need to set your IDV, only if you opt for the insurance coverage directly from the company.
3. Is it possible to make a claim for my Bajaj Discover 125 cc when the accident took place after the expiry date?
No, such provision is not applicable after the expiry date of the insurance policy. In such cases, you are required to renew your insurance policy of Bajaj Discover 125 cc before time when the policy was active.
4. Are there any provisions to make claims for the expenditures for treating personal injuries?
Based on the terms and conditions of the Personal Accident cover, you can make claims for your permanent injuries. It depends on the extent of provisions set for injuries.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More