Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Bajaj Dominar 250 Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Considering its rich history with India’s first Pulsar street bike, Bajaj has come a long way with its offering from 150cc segment to the aggressive 400cc. Facing immense success with its 400cc bull, Bajaj India decided to introduce the Indian market with a stripped-down 250cc variant of the Dominar to enter the competition in the segment.
The Bajaj Dominar 250 is designed to appeal to its customers with LED configurations and twin-barrel exhausts that catch the attention of its audience. Available across a single variant and two colours, Dominar 250 starts at a price of INR 1,67, 718 (Ex-showroom Delhi).
Key Specifications of Bajaj Dominar 250
Coming to the mechanical specifications that run the Dominar 250, the powertrain option is a 249cc liquid-cooled, DOHC engine that is formed via the underpinning of the KTM 250 Duke. However, the engine sports a difference with its twin-spark technology that is fine-tuned and allows the engine to produce 27PS of power besides churning out a peak torque of 23.5Nm. The powertrain is mated to a six-speed gearbox that features a slipper clutch system, giving out 0-100km per hour in 10.5 seconds.
The muscular styling in the Dominar 250 is provided with a lot of premium add-ons, including the likes of full-LED lighting from the front to its rear. Further, the bike also sports a split-style digital display, stylish mirror stalks, split seats, upside-down telescopic front forks, and a rear mono-shock with disc brakes.
Some Other Key Features Include
- Aggressive tourer styling
- 250cc engine adapted from the KTM underpinnings
- Powerful engine mated to dual disc braking
- Tech-laden accessories with dual screen
- Comfortable padding for the seat upholstery
- Stylish mirror stalks to add to the look
- Responsive handling
What is Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third-party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Bajaj Auto two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
The Bajaj Dominar 250 is a reliable performer in the street and the highways. Considering the power source to be a 250cc engine, the bike handles really well and gives responsive throttle and aims to provide a reliable riding experience. The motorbike carries sharp looks and gives out appealing acceleration, touching the speed of 132km per hour at its top. Further, the level of comfort in the bike is also nice but isn’t much for cruising between cities.
Lastly, considering the fact that the motorbike has the badge of Bajaj, the Dominar 250 is indeed a reliable offering for the buyers who are looking to go for an option in the 250cc option.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Dominar 250 Insurance FAQs
1. I have recently purchased a Bajaj bike that seems to have come up with few mistakes over the insurance policy. My question is, how can I amend changes in my two-wheeler insurance policy details, now that I have received my policy documents?
In case you have received policy papers with mistakes somewhere, the best way to amend the necessary changes is to contact your insurance provider and ask them to make all the necessary changes to your policy paper. However, you need to request for the required changes at the earliest.
2. I want to opt for some extra add ons for my newly purchased bike. While I am confused with the options, can somebody give me an idea on what I should go with?
Add-on covers are the extra additions to an existing two wheeler insurance that help improve your coverage options that might have been skipped out of the original plan.
Some of the available add-on options are:
- Zero Depreciation Cover: This allows you to save the prices over depreciation and cover your initial claim amount that would otherwise be deducted. When you opt for a zero-depreciation cover, you save on the costs.
- Emergency Assistance Cover: As the name suggests, the Emergency Assistance Cover saves over technical assistance with round-the-clock assistance helps deal with all the emergency situation and breakdown issues.
Moreover, you can also opt between other add-on covers like-Invoice cover, consumable cover, tyre protection cover, NCB protection, etc
3. I want to understand the term IDV under Two Wheeler Insurance plan?
The Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your motorbike is the overall sum that is insured in the coverage and available for you to claim. This amount can be claimed in a case of total loss or damage when it happens to your two wheeler. In simple terms, your IDV is the current market value of your two-wheeler motorbike.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More