Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Bajaj KTM Duke 125 Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Bajaj Auto has gained massive recognition in the two-wheeler segment. The way it has made its mark in each and every Indian market segment is incredible. Bajaj entered the racing and sports segment with its alliance with the famous KTM Motorcycles.
The Bajaj KTM Duke 125 was the first entry-level bike launched by this alliance. The response to this launch was massive which led to several up-gradation and here we are with the latest up-gradation of 2021 KTM 125 Duke that is iterated with a more enhanced ergonomics, suspension, a sportier look along with a huge fuel tank.
Key Specifications of Bajaj KTM Duke 125
The new BS6 version of the Bajaj KTM Duke 125 is powered with a single cylinder 124.77cc air-cooled engine. This engine can produce a maximum power of 14.5 PS at 9250 RPM and a maximum torque of 12 Nm at 8000 RPM. It is featured with 4 valves per cylinder that are functioned effectively with a 6-speed chain type transmission. It gets a massive upgrade in its fuel tank capacity to 13.5 litres. KTM quotes duke 125’s mileage to be around 40 kmpl.
It features dual disc brakes for front 300 mm and rear 230 mm. It also comes with a steel trellis frame that just adds more style to its aura.
Other Key Features of Bajaj KTM Duke 125
- Upside down suspension
- Aluminium swingarm
- ABS safety
- Digital Speedometer, Tripmeter and Odometer
- Tubeless Tyres
- Alloy Wheels
What is Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Bajaj two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Bajaj KTM Duke 125 Bike Review
Many would get attracted to its price itself as it is the most affordable KTM in India. Loaded with a powerful engine and high-quality braking system, the KTM Duke 125 will surely excite the young motorcyclists who want to flaunt their way. Still, for a 125 cc bike, it is a quite expensive option when compared against its rivals like Apache 160 RTR and pulsar 200 NS.
Nonetheless, the bike does justice to its price offering ABS security and safety features that will take care of you and your bike. Also loaded with premium KTM components and dashing look, it surely is a treat to ride!
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj KTM Duke 125 Bike Insurance FAQs
1. What kinds of insurance policies are available for bikes?
Basic bike insurance policies are mainly covered under these two categories:
- Liabilities only Bike Insurance policy: This is a compulsory bike insurance policy. Without this policy, you are subject-able to pay a fine to the Road Transportation Authority. These policies cover liabilities concerning the third-parties only.
- Comprehensive/Package Policies: These policies cover the third-party liabilities along with offering the coverage against own damages to your vehicle. They also cover damages against man-made or natural disasters. These policies would require extra premium payments.
2. What are some of the important elements I should focus on while insuring my bike?
- Proposal forms play an important role in deciding your premium and the claim admissibility based on the data provided by you. Hence you should fill this form with concentration and also check for the correctness of this form. You must never give this form in other hands for filling it. Incomplete forms or false information will result in declining your claim.
- Check your policy after receiving it. Every detail of your bike should be correct. Every digit of your bike registration number or engine number is to be mentioned correctly. Any incorrect information should be informed to the bike insurance company for further corrections.
- Any sort of changes in the bike insurance policy may be affected by an Advocacy offered by the bike insurance provider.
3. I want to check the exclusions of my bike insurance policy. Where can I check that?
The exclusions concerning your bike insurance policy are cited in the wordings of the policy. It is very much essential to understand and go through the exclusions of your bike insurance policy before buying it. If you still have any doubts about checking the exclusions in your policy wordings, you should contact customer support of your insurance policy provider.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More