Hero Motocorp Glamour Insurance
Hero MotoCorp has made a major mark when it comes to delivering dependable two-wheelers. Especially in India, Hero has earned goodwill, not many brands can compete with. Since its diversion from the “Hero Honda” alliance, Hero MotoCorp has managed to begin a new league of its own.
Hero’s Glamour was one such style statement, Hero would be very proud of. The response to this commuter bike was incredible. Since its launch in 2008, it has been a go-to daily commuter bike for many regular city travellers. Now the 2020 version of Glamour is all set to dominate the market again!
Key Specifications of Hero MotoCorp Glamour
The BS 6 version of the Hero Glamour will come with a 124.77 cc petrol engine that will generate a maximum power of 10.72 bhp at 7500 RPM and a torque of 10.6 NM at 6000 RPM. It will be powered by one cylinder and two valves per cylinder, creating a stroke of 57.88 mm and a Bore of 52.4 mm. It will feature a 5-speed manual transmission on a chain drive transmission type.
The Hero Glamour will function with an Air-cooled cooling system and a wet multi plate clutch type. The average mileage will be close to 50 kmpl with 10 litres of fuel tank capacity. The reserve fuel tank capacity will be of 1.4 litres.
Other key features of Hero Glamour
- Digital Odometer.
- Pillion Grabrail, seat, and backrest.
- Electric starts with a 12V DC electric system.
- Latest Electronic fuel injection technology.
- Modern CV carburettor.
- Patented start-stop technology.
What is Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third-party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Hero MotoCorp two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Hero Motocorp Glamour Bike Review
By its tagline “Simply Magnetic”, the Hero Glamour is actually grabbing a lot of attention in the mid-range sector. It brings a compatible combination between power, style and cost. Its electronic fuel injection technology was the first-ever technology launched in any Indian bike. Coming with a combi brake system of disc and drum brakes, it is best to strive through all the tiring traffics.
The 2020 version looks sharper and sportier, that could give you a great look while riding. Its fuel economy and suspension make it a perfect commuter ride for riding through cities. Its green dual-tone paint looks exceptional and makes it shine differently in the whole segment.