Hero MotoCorp X Pulse 200 Two Wheeler Insurance
The Hero MotoCorp has bettered its Impulse by adding more features that increases the value of its new XPulse 200 model. The new XPulse is all set to achieve all that it had desired and is looking forward to taking the first step into the world of affordable off-road motorcycles.
Hero XPulse 200 is offered with a rally kit and the new kit and consists of fully adjustable long-travel suspension, handlebar risers, and a flatter seat to offer a good riding experience. At present, the motorcycle is available at a price of INR 1,15,230.
Key Specifications of Hero MotoCorp XPulse 200
Hero MotoCorp XPulse 200 has a distinct aura, which is it's slim body and operative design. The design of the tank is an up-gradation from the manufacturers of Hero Impulse. The engine has been updated from 199.6cc to that of the BS6 engine and it now derives an output of 17.8bhp power and 16.45Nm torque.
The engine now has an air-cooler along with an oil cooler which makes it more advanced. A lot of changes have been made to the XPulse 200 which is way better than the older version that is the impulse. The flat seat, upswept end can, long front fender, and wide bars bestows an enduro vibe. No changes have been made to the braking hardware, and all model colours have petal discs now.
Other key features are as follow
- Digital dash for smartphone connectivity
- Crash protection with plastic knuckle guards and engine guard
- Incredible wheel travel
- Smooth 5-speed gearbox
- Front and rear disc brakes in the braking setup
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
What is Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Hero MotoCorp Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Hero MotoCorp two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Hero MotoCorp XPulse 200 Review
Hero MotoCorp XPulse 200 is a lightweight multipurpose bike that is both an on/off road bike. It has always been the first presence of all the riders who go on everyday rides as well adventures. It will double the fun of adventures with its exclusive features and outstanding performance on road.
This is the first among all its competitors which has both cutting-edge technology and high build quality that offers the best riding experience.