Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Ford Figo Aspire Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Ford Figo Aspire is one of the coolest, feature-packed cars you can go for in India. It is manufactured by Ford, an American multinational automotive manufacturer, and is a really reliable option. The Aspire is the 4-door sedan version of the Ford Figo. The current generation Ford Figo Aspire is totally BS-VI Emmisiion norms compliant, so you can go for one without worrying much.
Ford Figo Aspire Features
When you go with the Ford Figo Aspire, you will have to select from its four main variants, namely the Aspire Titanium 1.2 Ti-VCT, Aspire Titanium Plus 1.2 Ti VCT, Aspire Titanium 1.5 TDCi and the Aspire Titanium 1.5 TDCi. The first two variants come with petrol-based engines, while the latter two have diesel-based engines to offer. As for its features, the Aspire comes with a 6.5-inch Touchscreen Display, Power steering, Front Ventilated Disc and Rear Drum Brakes, Air Conditioning, Adjustable Steering, Accessory Power Outlet, Electronic Multi-Tripmeter, Tubeless Tyres, Driver and Passenger Airbags, EBD (optional), and a few other stuff.
Ford Figo Aspire Specifications
|Petrol / Diesel
|1194cc / 1499cc
|Maximum Power Output (PS@rpm)
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)
|119Nm@4250 / 215Nm@1750-2500rpm
|Manual / Automatic
|Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Available Ground Clearance
Ford Figo Aspire Car Insurance
It is legally mandatory for car owners in India to have valid car insurance in order to legally operate their car on the road. This was made compulsory with the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, which requires motor insurance for your vehicles in India. And also as a safety precaution, we too recommended you get a Ford Figo Aspire insurance when making a purchase of the car. Just like the process of Ford Figo Aspire car insurance renewal, choosing and buying a new Ford Figo Aspire car insurance is just as simple in today’s time.
Types of Ford Figo Aspire Car Insurance
When looking for a new Ford Figo Aspire car insurance, you will be presented with two types of policy coverage. They are;
- A Third-party only type of insurance coverage, which includes the minimum required type of coverage, i.e. third-party legal liability only.
- A Comprehensive type of car insurance coverage, which includes legal liability of the third-party, along with loss and damage cover for both parties, coverage in case of car theft, coverage in case of other accidental occurrences beyond your control, etc.
These two options will also be available to select from during your Ford Figo Aspire car insurance renewal process.
What will be Covered Under Ford Figo Aspire Car Insurance Policy?
The coverage you will be receiving with your new Ford Figo Aspire insurance policy is;
- In case the insured vehicle gets stolen
- In case the insured vehicle receives damages during any man-caused disasters like arson, riots, etc.
- In case the insured vehicle causes damage and loss to a third-party
- Personal damage coverage of the insuree
- In case the insured vehicle receives damage during natural calamities like floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc.
What will not be Covered Under Ford Figo Aspire Car Insurance Policy?
Here are some examples of damages that your Ford Figo Aspire car insurance policy would deny claims for;
- General deterioration
- Damages caused as a result of the owner’s irresponsibility
- Damages occurred due to improper use of vehicle
- Damages incurred while driving the vehicle under the effect of alcohol
- Damages caused while performing any kind of illicit activity
- Self-infliction of damage with purposeful intent
- Damages incurred while driving the vehicle without valid certifications
These were some of the situations where your new Ford Figo Aspire insurance policy will and will not provide insurance coverage for. It is always suggested that car owners should go with the comprehensive type policy. As with an increased Ford Figo Aspire insurance price, the coverage options it has to offer are quite more than enough. Otherwise, you always have the option of going with the third-party only Ford Figo Aspire insurance policy, which will, of course, provide the minimum coverage.
How to Buy/Renew Your Ford Figo Aspire Car Insurance Policy?
Now let us explain to you how you can get a new Ford Figo Aspire car insurance. This process will help you in both instances, i.e., while purchasing a new Ford Figo car insurance online for Aspire and during your Ford Figo Aspire car insurance renewal process.
Steps to getting your new Ford Figo Aspire car insurance online:
- Find the policy you are looking for, in this case, the Ford Figo Aspire car insurance online
- Select it and fill in the details that are required
- Select the type of coverage you want
- Check and verify the Ford Figo Aspire car insurance cost by getting a quote
- If you like the deal, including benefits and the final Ford Figo Aspire insurance price, then you can finalize it and pay its premium
The Ford Figo Aspire insurance price will be different for the comprehensive and third-party only type coverage. And how much more the Ford Figo Aspire car insurance cost might be, it is always the better choice out of the two types.
Ford Figo Aspire Review
The Ford Figo Aspire is a great car in its price range and the specification it has to offer are really worth its price point. A proper sedan that you can use as a daily driver for office, casual outings, long drives, as a family car and much more. Just don’t forget to get it cover for the road with a proper Ford Figo Aspire insurance policy.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Ford Figo Aspire Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is the Ford Figo Aspire car insurance mandatory?
Yes, it is mandatory in India to have at least a third-party only type of car insurance coverage for your vehicle.
2. Can I pay the premium for my Ford Figo Aspire insurance quarterly?
Unfortunately no, you can not pay your Ford Figo Aspire insurance premium quarterly. It has to be paid as an annual fee.
3. Can I transfer my Ford Figo Aspire insurance policy to a different insurer?
Yes, you can port your car insurance policy from your current insurer to a new one, along with the transfer of continued benefits.
4. Can I transfer my old car’s No-Claim Bonus to my new Ford Figo Aspire insurance policy?
The No Claim Bonus (NCB) is awarded to the policy owner for not claiming insurance for a certain amount of time. Thus it is transferable to your new car policy, by just getting an NCB certificate.
5. Can I get add-ons with the third-party only type Ford Figo Aspire car insurance policy?
No, you can not get add-ons with your third-party only policy coverage. To get additional coverage, you will have to go with the comprehensive type of Ford Figo Aspire car insurance policy.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More