Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
KTM Duke 390 Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
In 2012, Bajaj introduced the KTM Duke Series in India. The bike in question, the Bajaj KTM Duke 390 was launched in the year 2013 in India. It is a game-changer model in the Indian motorcycle industry segment at a very affordable price point.
Since its inception, the KTM Duke 390 has enjoyed great sales and has created a big following for any sports bikes in India. It uses a lightweight steel trellis frame to give it a powerful appearance and is equipped with a powerful 373.2cc engine to provide excellent performance.
The starting price of the Bajaj KTM Duke 390 is around INR 2,57,000 (ex-showroom price, Delhi).
Key Specifications of KTM Duke 390
The KTM Duke 390 comes equipped with a powerful single-cylinder 373.2cc liquid-cooled engine for good mileage and performance. It also comes with WP upside-down front suspension and WP mono-shock rear suspension for smooth and bumper-free rides.
The 320mm front disc brake and the 230mm rear disc brake come in handy when you need to stop your bike in the middle of a highway, suddenly. The model comes with a32 kW of power for you to have maximum riding comfort and experience.
Some Other Key Features Include:
- Wet sump lubrication used as a lubricating system for engines
- 6-speed transmission to derive the best of engine power
- An anti-hopping clutch system for smooth rides
- Compact and nimble with 167 kg of dry weight
- Slipper clutch for advanced braking options
- High ratio of power-to-weight for a dynamic riding experience
- Air Filter for high performance and design
- 17-inch cast alloy wheels to drive with confidence
What is Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is not Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Bajaj Auto two wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
KTM Duke 390 Review
The KTM Duke 390 has almost the same specifications as before, after it got updated in 2020 with a BS6 compliant engine. It has a 13.4 Litre fuel tank which enhances its look like a powerful and aggressive model. It displays all of the rider’s ride data and history along with bluetooth connectivity features. The Supermoto mode allows it to disengage from ABS at the rear wheel and switch to the new quick-shifter.
The new BS6 engine version feels much quieter and smoother than its predecessor. The ability of the engine to gain revs quickly helps a rider to have a smooth and hassle-free experience with this model. KTM Duke 390 is a popular model and if you have been contemplating purchasing it, you should definitely give it a chance!
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj KTM Duke 390 Insurance FAQs
1. I have bought what is considered to be a budget-friendly bike. Do I need to get comprehensive insurance for it?
Third-party coverage is a must for any two-wheeler. Depending on your requirement, and how you use your vehicle, you might need comprehensive insurance. Although it is not necessary, having comprehensive insurance.
You must take a note of your present expenditures and any existing liabilities before deciding to get comprehensive coverage.
2. How does deductible influence my two-wheeler insurance premium?
Deductible constitutes a part of the claim amount which is borne by you before your insurance provider gives you its share of the claim amount. Compulsory and Voluntary are the two types of deductibles.
Compulsory deductibles are predefined and depend on the cc of your two-wheeler’s engine. However, by choosing a high voluntary deductible, you can lower your premium a certain bit. So, to cut down on the premium expenditure, you can opt to go for a high voluntary deductible.
3. Some of my bike specifications and parts are incorrect in my insurance policy documents. Should I get it corrected?
You must get any false/incorrect information corrected immediately in your policy documents. You can get any incorrect information that was printed on your policy by mistake, by talking with your insurance provider. You might have to show a few documents to support all the corrections that need to be made.
It takes about 3-7 business days for these corrections to reflect in your policy documents. You should get them rectified immediately if you notice any such incorrect information.
4. A vehicle smashed into my parked two-wheeler. How do I claim a third-party liability cover?
In order to make a third-party claim, you should call the local area police to witness the spot of the incident for confirmation. File a report and save a copy of the report for future requirements. After all the valid information of the other vehicle and your vehicle have been registered, your compensation amount will be decided by the court. It will be based on all the witness testimonials and impact on your vehicle.
Such troubled cases do take a certain amount of time to resolve and you might have to wait for a while to receive your compensation amount.
Recent ArticlesView All
Comprehensive bike insurance is popular as it protects the owner's two-wheeler from multiple damages. Such a p...Read More
A two-wheeler is an excellent vehicle to commute through heavy traffic. However, you must keep it in pristine ...Read More
Before buying a second-hand bike, there are countless things to consider. This blog lists 10 aspects you shoul...Read More
The experience of riding in heavy traffic can strain your nerves. By following proven tips, you can safely rea...Read More
Check out the top 3 easy ways to find the expiry date of your bike insurance and renew it online.Read More