Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Chevrolet Spark is one of the most iconic cars that has ever run on the street of India. The car is manufactured by General Motors, which is an American multinational automobile manufacturer, and first came into production in 1998. The Chevrolet Spark is classified as a “City Car” and comes with the 5-door hatchback body style. It has a front-engine layout with the Front-Wheel Drive (FWD) drive type. The car earned its popularity for its looks and performance in the country, however, its production has been discontinued for the Indian market.
Chevrolet Spark Features
The car has nine variants to select from, out of which the Spark 1.0 BS3, Spark 1.0 LS BS3, Spark 1.0, Spark 1.0 LT BS3, Spark LS and Spark 1.0 LT are petrol based. As for LPG based, the choices are Spark 1.0 LS LPG, Spark 1.0 PS LPG and Spark 1.0 LT LPG. Other than that, they shared similar specifications on the chart and you can easily find one in the used-car market. The Chevrolet Spark offered SMARTECH Engine, Front Disc & Read Drum Brakes, Collapsible Steering, Air Conditioning, Heater, Adjustable Headlights, Tubeless/Radial tyres, and some other necessities.
Chevrolet Spark Specifications
|Petrol / LPG
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Available Ground Clearance
Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance
If you are talking about a feature-packed hatchback with great mileage and performance then the Chevrolet Spark can be a perfect match. You can easily buy one second-hand and use it as your primary or secondary vehicle for the city. But even if you go and buy a used car, you will need to have car insurance. You will need motor insurance if you want to drive your vehicle on the road in India. And having Chevrolet Spark insurance will keep you covered in the time of an accident. You can have your Chevrolet Spark car insurance renewal done if your existing policy has expired. Or you can look for a new Chevrolet Spark car insurance with the option to customize it. We will explain the types of Chevrolet Spark insurance you can go for in India.
Types of Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance
According to law, you must have insurance for your Chevrolet Spark;
- The first choice is a Third-party only car insurance coverage. This will provide the basic compulsory damage and liability for the involved third-party.
- The second choice is Comprehensive car insurance coverage, which will cover damage and losses of both the affected parties, along with other vital cover options.
Both these options will also be available to you when you go for your Chevrolet Spark car insurance renewal process.
What will be Covered Under Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance Policy?
You can claim your Chevrolet Spark car insurance policy for damages like;
- Damages caused under an act of arson, car theft, during a riot, and other similar cases
- Damages caused by landslides, storms, earthquakes, hurricanes and other natural disasters
- The Legal liability of the affected third-party
- Personal coverage of loss and damage
- Other accidental damage coverage
What will not be Covered Under Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance Policy?
The damages that your Chevrolet Spark car insurance will not accept claims for are;
- Purposeful self-infliction of damages
- Damages caused due to the inattentiveness of the owner
- Any damages caused while driving drunk
- Any damages caused while driving without valid driving licence/paperwork
- Damages incurred as normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred while involved in an illicit activity
You can go with the comprehensive type Chevrolet Spark insurance policy to add additional damage coverage options. However, the third-party only cover is the minimum requirement, the coverage you will be getting with the comprehensive type is worth it compared to the Chevrolet Spark insurance price. You should take the proper time required to read all the terms of your new Chevrolet Spark insurance before finalizing it.
How to Renew/Buy Your Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance Policy?
The most common way to buy new car insurance is online or through an agent. The process of getting a new Chevrolet Spark car insurance online and renewal are quite similar. And, now that you know about the different types of policies and their coverage bound when you opt for your Chevrolet Spark car insurance renewal, you can get new insurance online by yourself.
Steps to get a Chevrolet Spark car insurance online:
- Provide the details of your car like its maker, model no., year, etc.
- Provide the required details of the owner
- Choose the type of insurance
- Compare the Chevrolet Spark car insurance cost by getting quotes
- Read the scheme related documentation and terms carefully
- Settle on the Chevrolet Spark insurance price and pay the final premium
That’s about the steps that you will need to know when buying a new Chevrolet Spark car insurance online. You can get add-ons with your comprehensive type policy, which will up the overall Chevrolet Spark car insurance cost but will provide extensive coverage for.
Chevrolet Spark Review
The Chevrolet Spark is a beautifully designed car, it has the specification that you will require to drive around the city and the highway, along with the availability of FWD and Petrol/LPG variants. Just secure your car by getting a Chevrolet Spark car insurance policy and you will be good to take it out for a spin.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance FAQs
1. Will the premium of my Chevrolet Spark car insurance policy be affordable?
If you had taken the third-party only liability policy, the cost of your premium would be affordable. While on the other hand, with comprehensive car insurance policy, you have to pay higher premium.
2. Can I get add-ons to my comprehensive Chevrolet Spark car insurance?
If you go with the comprehensive policy then have the option to select add-ons. However, it remains unavailable for the third-party only insurance policy.
3. What is the IDV of my Chevrolet Spark car insurance?
The Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your vehicle is its total insured sum. It is decided at the time of initiation of your policy and further on around each renewal year. All your insurance claims will be processed based on this value.
4. Can I transfer my old car insurance NCB to my new Chevrolet Spark car insurance policy?
The NCB or No-Claim Bonus is awarded to the driver, and not the car. Thus, you can transfer it to your new Chevrolet Spark Car Insurance policy with a valid No-Claim Bonus certification.
5. Can I get claim if Chevrolet Spark car was attacked by an animal?
Yes, under comprehensive car insurance policy, you can raise a claim against animal attack.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More