Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Chevrolet Cruze Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Initial production of the Chevrolet Cruze began in the year 2008 and was manufactured by the American automobile maker, General Motors. The Chevrolet Cruze falls under the category of a 4-door compact sedan, with two new body types being added to its line of production in 2011 and 2012, namely the 5-door hatchback and the Station Wagon. The Chevrolet Cruze was released as a successor to their Chevrolet Optra lineup of compact car models. The car was featured pack and put on a tough fight with the competitors that were dominating the car market of that time.
Chevrolet Cruze Features
Even though the Chevrolet Cruze has been discontinued from being sold further in India, you can still secure one from the used car market for a good price. There are three variants of the car that you can go for, which includes the Cruze LT, the Cruze LTZ and the Cruze LTZ AT. All of the models shared somewhat the same specification except for the top model, which came with automatic transmission. As for the features, the car offers Front and Rear Disc Brakes, 0-100 km/h in 9.5 seconds, Power Steering, Heater, Air Conditioner, Automatic Climate Control, Air Quality Control, Front & Rear Cupholders, Cruise Control, Keyless Entry, Engine Start-Stop button, ABS, Airbags, Touch Screen Infotainment system, etc.
Chevrolet Cruze Specifications
|Maximum Power Output (PS@rpm)
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)
|Manual / Automatic
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Available Ground Clearance
Chevrolet Cruze Car Insurance
Now that you got to know about the key points of the car, let us tell you about the other necessary thing that you would need to have. Yes, we are talking about the Chevrolet Cruze insurance. It is mandatory to have car insurance to legally drive in India. Motor insurance for your vehicle is required in case of an accident, where it will cover the damages caused by and to your vehicle. This is why you should consider having a Chevrolet Cruze car insurance. But there are certain things you should know while looking to purchase a Chevrolet Cruze car insurance or getting a previously expired Chevrolet Cruze car insurance renewal done.
Types of Chevrolet Cruze Car Insurance
At the time of selecting your type of Chevrolet Cruze insurance, you will have two choices. These options will also be offered to you while getting your Chevrolet Cruze car insurance renewal. Let us elaborate on these two choices for you;
- The Third-party only policy is the most commonly selected choice of policy. This one offers the basic requirement you need to have in your car insurance, i.e., third-party legal liability cover.
- The comprehensive type car policy, on the other hand, has a lot to offer including both, third-party loss and own damage coverage. It is more expensive than the first type but keeps you more secure in time of need.
What will be Covered Under Chevrolet Cruze Car Insurance Policy?
If you are wondering what your Chevrolet Cruze car insurance policy will cover, here’s the list;
- Car theft, arson, riot or other man-caused calamities
- Damages inflicted under various natural calamities like floods, earthquakes, tremors, landslides, etc.
- Personal coverage for damage and losses
- Legal liability coverage of the involved third-party
Keep note that you will only get all of these extensive benefits with the comprehensive type of coverage with your Chevrolet Cruze insurance policy. You can also just go with the third-party only coverage type, in which case the Chevrolet Cruze insurance price will be less, but it is always recommended to opt for the comprehensive car insurance policy.
What will not be Covered Under Chevrolet Cruze Car Insurance Policy?
And the things that your Chevrolet Cruze car insurance policy will not provide coverage for are;
- Intentionally inflicted damages
- General deterioration
- Damages incurred while partaking in some criminal conduct
- Damages incurred while driving under the influence of illegal substances
- Damages incurred as a result of the owner's inattention
- Damages occurred while driving without a valid driver’s licence/policy papers
Before finalizing on a Chevrolet Cruze insurance, take notes of all the terms carefully.
How to Renew/Buy Your Chevrolet Cruze Car Insurance Policy?
If you are planning to get your Chevrolet Cruze car insurance renewal or buy a new Chevrolet Cruze car insurance online, here are the steps that you need to follow.
Steps to follow when getting a Chevrolet Cruze car insurance online;
- Look for the Chevrolet Cruze car insurance online
- Provide all the required details of the car
- Select the insurance type you want
- Proceed further and get quotes on your new Chevrolet Cruze car insurance cost
- If satisfied with the included benefits, terms and the final Chevrolet Cruze insurance price, pay the required premium
And that’s how you can easily get quotes and a general idea about the different Chevrolet Cruze car insurance costs, benefits, terms and conditions while staying in the comfort of anywhere.
Chevrolet Cruze Review
The Chevrolet Cruze is still a great feature-packed, compact sedan of its price point. You can easily get your hands on one in the used car section and make it your daily driver. All you need to do then is get a good Chevrolet Cruze car insurance policy and then you will be good to go. Also, it is recommended to go with the comprehensive type coverage, which will up your Chevrolet Cruze insurance price but is more secure.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Chevrolet Cruze Car Insurance FAQs
1. How is the premium of my Chevrolet Cruze car insurance policy calculated?
There are multiple factors that come into consideration while calculating your Chevrolet Cruze car insurance premium, like age of the vehicle, location, any add-ons to the policy, type of coverage, etc.
2. How to raise a claim for my Chevrolet Cruze car insurance policy?
You have the option to get a reimbursement if you choose to get it fixed from a non-network garage, or you can do it cashless from a network garage.
3. What happens to my insurance policy if I sell my Chevrolet Cruze?
If you sell your Chevrolet Cruze, you can either cancel your existing insurance policy or have it transferred to the new buyer by an endorsement, with Form 29/30 and NOC.
4. Can I transfer my old car insurance NCB to my new Chevrolet Cruze car insurance policy?
Yes, you can transfer your No-Claim Bonus (NCB) from your old insurance policy to your new Chevrolet Cruze car insurance policy. The NCB is given as a reward to the driver, and is not associated with the car, thus you can transfer it by getting an NCB certificate.
5. Is the Chevrolet Cruze car insurance policy mandatory?
According to Indian law, you must have at least a third-party only type of insurance coverage for your car. So, it is mandatory to have this coverage, while it is suggested that you should go with the comprehensive type of coverage if possible.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More