Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Honda Civic Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Honda Civic is a world-renowned car model, produced and manufactured by the Japanese automotive manufacturing company, Honda. The first generation of Honda Civic came into production in 1972 and it is currently on its 11th generation of the production model. Previously, the model was described as a ‘subcompact car’, but since 2000, the Honda Civic falls under the class category of a ‘Compact Car’. It comes in many body styles, including the famous 4-door sedan.
Honda Civic Features
The Honda Civic in India was offered in 11 versions, including the petrol-based New Civic, Civic V, Civic V BSIV, Civic VX, Civic VX BSIV, Civic ZX, and the Civic ZX BSIV. As for the diesel-based versions, the options were Civic VX Diesel BSIV, Civic VX Diesel, Civic ZX Diesel, and The Civic ZX Diesel BSIV. As for the features included with the Honda Civic, you would get power steering, power windows, air conditioning, 2 zones automatic climate control, rear AC vents, cruise control, rear parking sensors, navigation system, engine start/stop button, centre console armrest with storage space, alloy wheels, sunroof, tubeless/radial tyres, ABS with brake assist, crash sensor, and a few other modern features.
Read more - Honda Car Insurance
Honda Civic Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||16.5 km/l|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / Diesel|
|Engine Displacement||1597 cc / 1799 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||139bhp@6500rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||174Nm@4300rpm|
|Transmission Type||Manual / Automatic|
|Drive Type||Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||47 Litres|
|Boot Space||430 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||170 mm|
|Wheel Base||2700 mm|
Honda Civic Car Insurance
The Honda Civic is indeed a marvellous car and an expensive one nonetheless. That is why getting a nice Honda Civic insurance policy is advised to users. Motor insurance coverage for vehicles has been made lawfully mandatory in India with the Motor Vehicles Act. But having car insurance is in the car owner’s best interest, as it will provide compensation for damages or losses caused to the insured and the third party. You need to get your old Honda Civic car insurance renewal done before it expires or buy a brand new Honda Civic car insurance policy if you want coverage for your car on the road.
Types of Honda Civic Car Insurance
At the time of choosing your new Honda Civic car insurance policy, you will be offered two choices of coverage;
- Third-party only type car insurance policy, which will pay for the property and bodily damages caused to the third party by the insured vehicles.
- Comprehensive type car insurance policy, that will provide compensation for damages and losses of both the parties, along with several personal damage coverage options for the insured.
You can switch your existing coverage type of your policy at the time of your Honda Civic car insurance renewal. The overall Honda Civic car insurance cost for the comprehensive type coverage is more, along with increased benefits.
What is Covered Under Honda Civic Car Insurance Policy?
Your new Honda Civic car insurance policy will accept claims for
- Theft of the car
- Bodily injury and property damage liability coverage for the third-party
- Medical expenses of the insured in case of injuries
- Damages received by an act of natural/man-made disasters, such as landslides, tornadoes, floods, riots, strikes, etc.
What is not Covered Under Honda Civic Car Insurance Policy?
Your new Honda Civic car insurance policy will deny insurance claims for cases such as;
- Damages as a result of unusual usage of the car
- Damages as a result of the owner’s inattentiveness
- Damages received/caused while driving with a suspended driver’s licence/inactive policy
- General wear and deterioration
- Damages incurred while involved in a criminal act
- Damages caused while drunk driving
You will only be receiving third-party legal liability cover with the third-party type coverage. But if you go with the comprehensive type cover that has an increased Honda Civic insurance price, you will get a lot more benefits, along with extensive coverage options.
How to Buy/Renew Your Honda Civic Car Insurance Policy?
Buying a new Honda Civic car insurance online is a cakewalk. And so is getting your old Honda Civic car insurance renewal done through the internet. You can still get these done via a local agent but getting a Honda Civic car insurance online is just a more convenient way. Here’s how you can do it too;
Steps for getting the new Honda Civic car insurance online:
- Search for the new Honda Civic car insurance
- Input all the details about your car that are required
- Go with the type of insurance coverage you like
- Proceed further to get quotes on your new Honda Civic car insurance cost
- Now, go through the policy carefully and verify everything, including the final Honda Civic insurance price
- Finally, pay the required premium and you will be done
The best part about getting a new car insurance policy online is that you can verify and compare the deal, like the offered Honda Civic insurance price, from the comfort of your home or office.
Honda Civic Review
The Honda Civic is one of the most iconic cars in the entire world. This means you can’t really go wrong with its powerful performance and the offering ‘top of the line’ features. Just get a good Honda Civic car insurance policy with the car.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Honda Civic Car Insurance FAQs
1. How to raise a claim for my Honda Civic car insurance policy?
There are two ways you can raise an insurance claim with your Honda Civic car insurance policy. The option is cashless, where you will need to visit a network garage, while the second option is to get a monetary reimbursement if you go with the non-network garage.
2. Which type of Honda Civic car insurance coverage is better?
The comprehensive type of Honda Civic car insurance is always the recommended option, for its increased amount of damage coverage.
3. Can I transfer my existing Honda Civic car insurance to a new insurer?
Yes, users can transfer their existing Honda Civic car insurance policy to a new insurer. They will also get to keep your continued benefits with the policy port.
4. Is my old car’s NCB transferable to my new Honda Civic car insurance policy?
As the no claim bonus or NCB is awarded to the driver and not the car, you can transfer it to your new Honda Civic car insurance policy. You will need to provide a no claim bonus certificate as its proof.
5. Can I cancel my existing Honda Civic car insurance policy if I sell my car?
Yes, users can cancel an active car insurance policy of their vehicle in the event that they sell their car. They will need to provide the NOC and Form 29/30 as the required documents.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More