Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Honda WR-V Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Japanese automotive manufacturing company, Honda, takes pride in its car model Honda WR-V. The Honda WR-V was first revealed back in 2016 at the Sao Paulo International Motor Show. The car falls under the class category of a ‘Subcompact Crossover SUV’ and comes in a 5-door SUV body style. The production of the car first began in 2017 and continues to this day. The Honda WR-V has a front-engine layout with front-wheel drive (FWD) and is based on Honda’s Global Small Car platform.
Honda WR-V Features
Honda offers the Honda WR-V in 4 variants, namely the WR-V SV MT Petrol, WR-V VX MT Petrol, WR-V SV MT Diesel, and the WR-V VX MT Diesel. All of these models come with the manual transmission option. As for its features, the Honda WR-V comes with android auto & apple carplay, an ergonomic design suitable for drivers of all shapes and sizes, power steering, power windows, ABS, air conditioning, passenger and driver airbags, alloy wheels, automatic climate control, heater, cruise control, rear parking sensors, engine start/stop button, centre console armrest with storage, sunroof, roof rail, LED DRLs, LED headlights, central locking, power door locks, EBD, crash sensor, speed sensing auto door lock, 4 speakers, and a few other important features.
Also check - Honda Car Insurance
Honda WR-V Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||16.5 km/l / 23.7 km/l|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / Diesel|
|Engine Displacement||1199 cc / 1498 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||100PS@3600rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||200Nm@1750rpm|
|Drive Type||Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||40 Litres|
|Boot Space||363 Litres|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||1234|
|Wheel Base||2555 mm|
Honda WR-V Car Insurance
The Honda WR-V is one of the coolest looking, feature-packed SUVs in its price range and you would definitely not want to pay for any damages to this car in an event of an accident. Thus, getting a good Honda WR-V insurance coverage is highly recommended. Motor insurance in India has been made mandatory for vehicles with the Motor Vehicles Act. And it is just better to have car insurance coverage to have cover for the damages that may cause to you or a third party during an accident.
Here’s what you need to know while buying a new Honda WR-V car insurance policy or while getting an old Honda WR-V car insurance renewal done.
Types of Honda WR-V Car Insurance
The total types of Honda WR-V car insurance coverage that you can get in India are two:
- The first choice is a third-party-only type of car insurance coverage. This type of policy will provide compensation for the legal liability of the third party caused by the insured.
- The second choice is a comprehensive type of car insurance coverage. This type of coverage has a much wide coverage option, including damage compensation for both parties.
At the time of getting your Honda WR-V car insurance renewal, you will also get to select one of these two coverage types.
What is Covered Under Honda WR-V Car Insurance Policy?
These are the types of damages that your new Honda WR-V car insurance will provide coverage for;
- Legal liability insurance for the third party
- Car theft
- Damages caused by human-involved events such as arson, riots, etc
- Coverage for personal damages
- Damages are caused by natural phenomena like floods, storms, cyclones, etc.
What is not Covered Under Honda WR-V Car Insurance Policy?
These are the types of damages that your new Honda WR-V car insurance will not provide compensation for:
- Electrical malfunction
- Mechanical breakdown
- Intentionally caused damages
- Damages received as a result of driving under the state of intoxication
- Usual wear and tear of the car
- Damages caused by the owner’s irresponsibility
- Damages caused while driving without a valid DL and other important documents
The Honda WR-V insurance price for the third-party type coverage might be lower but it won’t provide you with much coverage. On the other hand, the comprehensive type Honda WR-V car insurance policy will take care of some damage options.
How to Buy/Renew Your Honda WR-V Car Insurance Policy?
Now, let’s get into explaining the procedure of getting a new Honda WR-V car insurance online. If you are planning to get your old Honda WR-V car insurance renewal, then also this guide will provide you with the necessary guidance. Here’s what you need to do in order to get your new Honda WR-V car insurance online;
Follow this to get your Honda WR-V car insurance online:
- Search for the Honda WR-V car insurance
- Fill in your car’s details
- Select the coverage type
- Get quotes on the offered Honda WR-V car insurance cost
- Go through all the details and the overall Honda WR-V insurance price
- Pay the final premium
The Honda WR-V insurance price for the comprehensive type policy is more but it offers a lot of damage coverage options. This justifies the increased Honda WR-V car insurance cost and makes it a better deal than going with the third-party-only type of coverage.
Honda WR-V Review
The WR-V is a brilliant subcompact crossover SUV that Honda has to offer in the Indian car market. You will get the best value for money with this model when you pair it with a good Honda WR-V insurance policy.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Honda WR-V Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is a comprehensive type of Honda WR-V car insurance mandatory?
No, the comprehensive type Honda WR-V car insurance policy is not mandatory in India. However, it is the most recommended one for its wide coverage for damage and loss.
2. Is service tax applicable for my Honda WR-V car insurance policy?
Yes, service tax for your Honda WR-V car insurance is indeed applicable and it should cost you as much as the current rule of law states it to be.
3. Do I need to carry the insurance certificate of my Honda WR-V insurance while driving?
As the law requires, car owners must carry the insurance certificate in their car while driving, along with the PUC certificate, valid driver’s licence, and a copy of the vehicle’s RC.
4. What are some add-ons I can opt for with my comprehensive type Honda WR-V insurance policy?
You can opt for quite a few add-ons with the comprehensive type Honda WR-V car insurance policy, like the zero depreciation, key replacement, roadside assistance, return-to invoice, and much more.
5. Does the zero depreciation add-on cover the tubes and tyres of my car too?
No, with the zero depreciation add-on, you will receive coverage for all the parts of your car, with the exclusion of tubes and tyres.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More