Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Honda Jazz Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The first production of Honda Jazz started in 2001 and it continues to this present day. The car is based on the Honda Global Small Car platform and falls under the ‘subcompact car’ classification. It comes with the body style of a 5-door hatchback and has a Front-Engine Layout with Front-Wheel Drive (FWD) and Four-Wheel Drive (4WD) options. It is a cool car that you can go with, in this current time at this price range.
Honda Jazz Features
The Honda Jazz has 6 variants to offer in this lineup. The name of all 6 variants are Jazz V, Jazz VX, Jazz V CVT, Jazz ZX, Jazz VX CVT and Jazz ZX CVT. All of these models come with petrol engines, with the major difference being in the offered transmission type. Now with the features, the Honda Jazz comes with Power Steering, Power Windows, ABS, Air Conditioning, Driver and Passenger Side Airbags, Automatic Climate Control, Alloy Wheels, Smart Access Card Entry, Keyless Entry, Engine Start/Stop Button, Centre Console Armrest with Storage Apace and a lot more of the modern necessities to offer.
Honda Jazz Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||16.6 to 17.1 km/l|
|Engine Displacement||1199 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (PS@rpm)||90PS@6000rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)||110nm@4800rpm|
|Transmission Type||Manual / Automatic|
|Driver Type||Front-Wheel Drive (FWD) / All-Wheel Drive (AWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||40 Litres|
|Boot Space||354 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||165 mm|
|Wheel Base||2530 mm|
Honda Jazz Car Insurance
As required by the law, car owners in India must have motor insurance coverage for their vehicles. Without one, you will not be able to drive your car on the road legally. At least a third-party type car insurance policy is necessary to do that. This is why we always encourage you to consider good Honda Jazz insurance while purchasing the vehicle. By having proper Honda Jazz insurance, you will stay covered for any damages that may occur during an accidental altercation.
Here are a few things that you will have to know while getting your old and expired Honda Jazz car insurance renewal done. And in case you are looking to purchase a new Honda Jazz car insurance, then also it is good for your interest to go through the key points mentioned below.
Types of Honda Jazz Car Insurance
When going with a new Honda Jazz car insurance policy or getting your Honda Jazz car insurance renewal done, these two options will be presented to you for selection:
- The first choice is a third-party only type policy, which will provide coverage in case of third-party legal liability.
- While the second choice, i.e. a comprehensive type car policy, you will have much more coverage benefits. It comes with the mandatory third-party legal liability cover, tagged with various other damage coverage options.
What will be Covered Under Honda Jazz Car Insurance Policy?
Your Honda Jazz car insurance policy will provide coverage in case of;
- Personal cover for damage that occurred during an accident
- Third-party legal liability for any involved third-party
- Damages received via natural causes like landslides, floods, cyclones, etc.
- Damages received via an act of arson
- Damages received during an act of riot
- Damages caused due to theft of car
- Damages caused because of other accidental reasons beyond your fault
If you go with the comprehensive type Honda Jazz insurance policy then you can select additional damage coverage options. For this, your new Honda Jazz insurance price will be charged more, but on the bright side, you will get extensive damage coverage.
What will not be Covered Under Honda Jazz Car Insurance Policy?
Your Honda Jazz car insurance will not accept claims for damages like these;
- Intended vandalization of the vehicle
- Normal wear and tear caused by usage
- Driving without a valid driving licence
- Using the car for some purpose it is not meant for
- Using the vehicle in an activity of an illegal nature
- Damages caused and received while driving drunk
Be sure to verify all these terms, conditions and the overall Honda Jazz car insurance cost before finalizing your new Honda Jazz insurance policy.
How to Renew/Buy Your Honda Jazz Car Insurance Policy?
The entire procedure of getting your Honda Jazz car insurance renewal and purchasing a new Honda car insurance online for Jazz is very simple and hassle-free. Follow this easy step by step guide to get the necessary idea about getting your new Honda Jazz insurance policy.
A step by step guide for the Honda Jazz car insurance online:
- Find your car’s insurance policy, i.e. the Honda Jazz car insurance online
- Give the details of your car
- Mention previously owned insurance policy’s particulars
- Go with the type of coverage you like
- Get quotes on the Honda Jazz car insurance cost
- Verify all included benefits, terms, and the final Honda Jazz insurance price
- Seal the deal by finally paying the annual premium
It's that easy to get quotes on the Honda Jazz insurance price, including benefits, terms & conditions.
Honda Jazz Review
The Honda Jazz is one of the coolest looking and spec-ed up hatchbacks in its range. And considering that it comes in both manual and automatic transmission variants, it just makes it that much preferable. Pair this sweet machine with a decent Honda Jazz car insurance and you will be good for the street.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Honda Jazz Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is the Honda Jazz car insurance mandatory?
Yes, you must have a car insurance policy that includes third-party legal liability coverage, in order to drive your car on the road. Though it is recommended that you go with the comprehensive type policy.
2. Can I change my Honda Jazz car insurance type?
At the time of your Honda Jazz Car insurance policy renewal, you can change the type of coverage to the one you want.
3. Which type of coverage is better for my Honda Jazz insurance policy?
Even though you legally need to have at least a third-party only type of coverage, it is always recommended to go with the comprehensive type insurance policy.
4. Can I transfer my old car’s No-Claim Bonus to my new Honda Jazz insurance policy?
As the No Claim Bonus is awarded to the driver, you can easily transfer the NCB bonus to your new Honda Jazz insurance policy with a valid No Claim Bonus certificate.
5. Can I get add-ons with my third-party only Honda Jazz car Insurance policy?
Unfortunately, you can not opt for any add-ons with a third-party only type of coverage. To do that, you will need to have a comprehensive type of insurance policy.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More