Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Toyota Etios Liva Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Toyota Etios Liva is a ‘subcompact’ class car, that was launched in India back in 2010. The car comes with a 5-door hatchback body style and is built on the EFC platform by the Japanese automobile manufacturer, Toyota. The Toyota Etios Liva has a front-engine layout, compiled with a front-wheel-drive (FWD). The sales for the car remained strong until 2020 when its production was halted in the country.
Toyota Etios Liva Features
Toyota offered the Etios Liva in many variants, including the petrol-based Etios Liva 1.2 STD, Etios Liva 1.2 G, Etios Liva 1.2 DLX, Etios Liva 1.2 GX, Etios Liva 1.2 High, Etios Liva 1.2 V, Etios Liva 1.2 V Dual Tone, Etios Liva 1.2 Prem, Etios Liva 1.2 VX, Etios Liva 1.2 VX Dual Tone and the Etios Liva VX Limited Edition. As for the diesel-base options, the choices were Etios Liva 1.4 STD, Etios Liva 1.4 GD, Etios Liva 1.4 GXD, Etios Liva 1.4 DLX, Etios Liva 1.4 High, Etios Liva 1.4 VD, Etios Liva 1.4 VD Dual Tone, Etios Liva 1.4 Prem, Etios Liva 1.4 VXD, Etios Liva 1.4 VXD dual tone and the Etios Liva VXD Limited Edition. The Toyota Etios Liva offers power steering, air conditioning, driver & passenger airbags, tubeless tyres, ABS, central locking, anti-theft alarm, EBD and a lot of other important stuff.
Also check - Toyota Car Insurance Online
Toyota Etios Liva Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||17.71-23.59 km/l|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / Diesel|
|Engine Displacement||1197 cc / 1364 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||78.9bhp@5600rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||104Nm@3100rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||45 litres|
|Boot Space||251 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||170 mm|
|Wheel Base||2460 mm|
Toyota Etios Liva Car Insurance
The roads can be very unpredictable sometimes, which is why getting car insurance is highly recommended. A motor insurance policy is a must for vehicles in India, as the Indian Motor Vehicles Act states. So, you should consider getting a Toyota Etios Liva insurance policy. Here, you will find the key information regarding the purchase of a new Toyota Etios Liva car insurance policy. You will also find this page helpful if you are looking to get your Toyota Etios Liva car insurance renewal done.
Types of Toyota Etios Liva Car Insurance
When you look for getting your Toyota Etios Liva car insurance renewal or consider the purchase of a new Toyota Etios Liva car insurance policy, here are the two types of coverage you will be offered;
- The cheap and commonly selected option is a third-party only type of coverage. This type of policy will provide compensation for damages and losses caused to the third-party.
- The second choice offered is the comprehensive type policy. This one offers legal liability coverage for the third party, along with other personal damage coverage of the insured.
The difference between the two coverage types lies within the Toyota Etios Liva insurance price. You will get a much better price to benefit deal with the comprehensive type of coverage.
What is Covered Under Toyota Etios Liva Car Insurance Policy?
The new Toyota Etios Liva insurance will take care of damages like;
- Car theft, arson, riots, and other types of human-inflicted damages beyond the control of the owner
- Floods, earthquakes, tremors, landslides, storms, riots, strikes, and other types of natural/man-made events caused damages
- Compensation of property and bodily damages of the third-party
- Personal coverage of loss and damage caused by an accident
What is not Covered Under Toyota Etios Liva Car Insurance Policy?
But there are a few events that your new Toyota Etios Liva car insurance policy will not provide coverage for, like;
- Damages inflicted to the vehicle with purposeful intent
- Damages incurred due to carelessness of the owner
- Damages that occurred while operating the car without the necessary documents and paperwork
- Damages incurred in an act that includes breaking the law
- General deterioration through usage
- Electrical/Mechanical malfunction
- Damages occured to the vehicle under the infulence of drugs or alcohol
How to Buy/Renew Your Toyota Etios Liva Car Insurance Policy?
You have the option to get your Toyota Etios Liva car insurance renewal or a new purchase, from a local agent. But you can also renew or buy a new Toyota Etios Liva car insurance online by following a few simple steps. Here’s what you need to do in order to get your Toyota Etios Liva car insurance online in a hassle-free way.
Follow these steps to purchase/renew the Toyota Etios Liva car insurance online;
- Search for the Toyota Etios Liva insurance policy
- Provide the car’s details and any previously available insurance particulars
- Go with the preferred coverage type
- Proceed further to get quotes on the Toyota Etios Liva car insurance cost
- If you are happy with the overall Toyota Etios Liva insurance price, you can proceed to pay its premium
- Once the premium is paid, you will get your car insurance policy
The Toyota Etios Liva insurance price for the third-party only type of coverage is lower but we always recommend users to go with the comprehensive type. The final Toyota Etios Liva car insurance cost will depend on the type of policy you select, the variant of the car and the number of add-ons opted for.
Toyota Etios Liva Review
The Toyota Etios Liva is a beautiful looking hatchback that comes with the top of the line specs and features within this price range. You can get this for your personal use, daily driver or as a family car with ease, along with a Toyota Etios Liva car insurance coverage.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Toyota Etios Liva Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is service tax applicable for my Toyota Etios Liva car insurance policy?
Service tax is indeed applicable to your Toyota Etios Liva car insurance policy. As for what it might cost, you will have to refer to what the current rule of law states.
2. What is an insurance certificate included in the Indian Motor Vehicles Act?
The insurance certificate is a document that contains the current details of your vehicle’s active insurance policy. This insurance certificate is issued to the car owner by the insurer.
3. Do I need to carry my Toyota Etios Liva car insurance certificate in my car?
Yes, you are lawfully required to carry your Toyota Etios Liva car insurance certificate in your car while driving, along with a copy of the RC, PUC certificate and your driver’s licence.
4. Can I get a new copy if I lose my current Toyota Etios Liva car insurance policy papers?
In case you lose the papers of your current Toyota Etios Liva insurance policy, you will have to apply for a new copy at the same office where you got the original from. This process will charge you with a minor ‘issue fee’ for the duplicate copy.
5. What does the key replacement add-on cover in my Toyota Etios Liva car insurance policy?
The key replacement add-on covers the cost of replacement of the insured vehicle’s key, in the event that it gets damaged, stolen or lost.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More