Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Toyota Etios Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Toyota Etios has been in production since 2010 in India. The car is manufactured and produced by the Japanese multinational automotive manufacturing company, Toyota Motor Corporation. The car falls under the class category of a ‘Subcompact Car’ and comes in two main body styles, the 4-door saloon, and the 5-door hatchback. The Toyota Etios is based on the Toyota EFC platform and has a front-engine layout, and offers front-wheel drive (FWD). Since its initial release, the Etios was successful in engraving its name in the regional car market.
Toyota Etios Features
The Toyota Etios had a good run in sales until its production was halted in March of 2020. The Toyota Etios was offered in 8 main variants. The models available under the petrol-based versions were Etios G, Etios GX, Etios V, and the Etios VX. The models offered in the diesel category were Etios GD, Etios GXD, Etios VD, and Etios VXD. In terms of features, the Toyota Etios offers power steering, driver and passenger frontal airbags, rear parking sensors, child safety locks, door ajar warning, central locking, anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brake-force distribution (EBD), power windows, multi-function steering wheel, air conditioning with cooling and heating, and a few other important stuff.
Also check - Toyota Car Insurance
Toyota Etios Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||16.78 -23.59 km/l|
|Fuel Type||Petrol / Diesel|
|Engine Displacement||1197 cc / 1364 cc / 1496 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (ps@rpm)||90ps@5600rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||132Nm@3000rpm|
|Drive Type||Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||45 Litres|
|Boot Space||592 Litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||170 mm|
|Wheel Base||2550 mm|
Toyota Etios Car Insurance
While considering the car, you should also look into the Toyota Etios insurance policy offers alongside. Car insurance is a must-have if you want to stay covered for damages that may cause along the way. And as of the Motor Vehicles Act in India, vehicle owners are lawfully required to own motor insurance for their vehicles. So if you haven’t already, you should definitely consider buying a new Toyota Etios car insurance policy. And in case your old policy has expired, be sure to get it renewed as the Toyota Etios car insurance renewal process doesn’t take much time either.
Types of Toyota Etios Car Insurance
There are two main types of coverage currently being offered in India when you go for a Toyota Etios car insurance renewal or consider a new purchase. These options are;
- Third-party coverage, which covers the legal liability of the third party in case of any damages or losses caused by the insured.
- Comprehensive coverage is a much more in-depth insurance policy that not only covers the damages of the third party but also provides insurance for a number of personal damages.
What is Covered Under Toyota Etios Car Insurance Policy?
The new Toyota Etios car insurance policy will cover these types of damages:
- In an event where the insured vehicle gets stolen.
- In an event where the insured vehicle received damages in an act of arson, riot, or similar incidents.
- In an event where the insured vehicle receives damages via natural disasters like floods, storms, etc.
- Insurance coverage for damages and legal liability of the third- party.
- Insurance coverage or damages and losses of the insured.
The final Toyota Etios insurance price depends on the type of coverage you select. For the above-mentioned types of coverage, you have to go with the comprehensive type Toyota Etios car insurance policy.
What is not Covered Under Toyota Etios Car Insurance Policy?
The new Toyota Etios car insurance policy will not cover these types of damages:
- Electrical unit dysfunction
- Mechanical malfunction
- General deterioration
- Damages caused to the insured car while involved in an illicit act
- Use of the vehicle in a way it is not meant for
- Intentional damages inflicted to the insured vehicle
- Damages incurred while driving under the influence of liquor or other illegal substances
How to Buy/Renew Your Toyota Etios Car Insurance Policy?
Now comes the easy part, i.e. the process of getting your Toyota Etios car insurance renewal or buying a new Toyota Etios car insurance online. The whole procedure is very simple and hassle-free, it shouldn’t take more than a few moments of your time. Here’s what you need to follow to get your new Toyota Etios car insurance online.
This is a step-by-step guide, showing how to get a new Toyota Etios car insurance online:
- Find the policy you are looking for
- Give the details about your car that it needs
- Prefer the type of coverage for your insurance
- Now, get quotes on the Toyota Etios insurance price
- You should carefully go through all the details and the offered benefits, along with verifying the final Toyota Etios car insurance cost
- When everything seems up to the mark, you can pay the premium
That is how, you can consider several options and the offered Toyota Etios car insurance cost margins to finally go with the perfect type of insurance you want. Also keep note that if you are willing to pay more for the Toyota Etios insurance price, you can go with the comprehensive option and select the add-ons you like to have.
Toyota Etios Review
The Toyota Etios is quite the popular car, a perfect match for your family outing and daily commuting needs. While you are considering this powerful and beautiful-looking machine, you should get it covered with a Toyota Etios insurance policy right off the bat.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Toyota Etios Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is the Toyota Etios car insurance mandatory?
Car insurance is mandatory in India as per the Motor Vehicles Act. You can choose from the two coverage types that are offered and also customize your insurance coverage if you go with the comprehensive type policy.
2. Can I pay my Toyota Etios insurance premium as EMIs?
You certainly can’t pay your Toyota Etios insurance policy’s premium as EMIs. It is a yearly fee, that you have to pay upfront at the time of purchase.
3. What are a few add-ons I can opt for with my comprehensive type Toyota Etios car insurance policy?
There are quite a few add-on choices for your comprehensive type Toyota Etios car insurance policy, including the popular ones like;
- Zero Depreciation
- Key Replacement
- Road Side Assistance
- Return-to Invoice
4. What are the mandatory documents required for a cashless claim with my Toyota Etios insurance?
The documents you would need for a cashless claim are;
- Policy documents
- RC of the insured vehicle
- Copy of the Police FIR
- Driver’s licence
5. What happens If I miss out on renewing my Toyota Etios insurance on time?
In case you miss out on renewing your Toyota Etios insurance on time, your policy will lapse. You will still get 90 days to renew your policy under this lapse period to retain the continued benefits.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More