Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Toyota Innova Crysta Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Toyota Innova Crysta was first introduced back in 2016, at the Auto Expo. The car was then launched in the following May of that year. The car falls under the category of a ‘Compact MPV’ and comes in a 5-door wagon body style. The Toyota Innova Crysta has a front-engine layout with rear-wheel drive (RWD). The car is built on Toyota’s very own IMV platform and has become of the most popular choices of MPV in the region, competing with other leading brands.
Toyota Innova Crysta Features
The Toyota Innova Crysta is available in 18 different variants to select from, with the base model being Innova Crysta 2.7 GX 7 STR and the top variant being Innova Crysta 2.4 ZX 7 STR AT. Within these 18 variants, you also get to select between the petrol or diesel engine type, along with manual and automatic transmission. The Toyota Innova Crysta has got many cool and modern features that you would love, like power steering, power windows, air conditioning, driver and passenger airbags, ABS with brake assist, automatic climate control, alloy wheels, power boot, rear AC vents, cruise control, tubeless / radial tyres, LED headlights, anti-theft alarm, front & rear speakers, android auto and apple carplay support, and much more.
Read more - Toyota Car Insurance Online
Toyota Innova Crysta Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||12.0 km/l|
|Fuel Type||Diesel / Petrol|
|Engine Displacement||2393 cc / 2694 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (kW@rpm)||110kW@3400rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (Nm@rpm)||360Nm@1400-2600rpm|
|Transmission Type||Manual / Automatic|
|Drive Type||Rear-Wheel Drive (RWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||55 litres|
|Boot Space||300 litres|
|Body Type||MUV / MPV|
|Available Ground Clearance||178 mm|
|Wheel Base||2750 mm|
Toyota Innova Crysta Car Insurance
You should always consider getting car insurance while purchasing a car in India. As per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act, motor insurance has been made mandatory for vehicles in the country. So, you will also need a Toyota Innova Crysta insurance policy to drive your car legally in India. If you are not sure about what important details you should look for before purchasing a new Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance or while getting your Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance renewal done, let us guide you through it.
Types of Toyota Innova Crysta Car Insurance
In India, users are offered two types of coverage while purchasing a new Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance policy. These two types are;
- Third-party only type of insurance policy, that provides coverage of legal liability for the involved third party, in case of any damages and losses.
- The comprehensive type of insurance policy, where both the insured party and the third- party will receive damage coverage and compensation.
You can also change the type of coverage of your existing policy, at the time of getting your Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance renewal.
What is Covered Under Toyota Innova Crysta Car Insurance Policy?
The types of damages that your new Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance will be covering are;
- Bodily injuries caused/received during an accidental altercation, involving the insured car
- Third-party property damage coverage
- In an incident where the car gets stolen
- Natural/Man-made disasters inflicted damages during a flood, earthquake, cyclone, riots, strikes,etc.
- Human-caused damages during a riot, by an act of arson, or similar instances beyond the owner’s fault
The third-party only type of coverage will not offer such extensive coverage for damages. To get covered with more than just third-party legal liability cover, you should go with the comprehensive type of coverage, where the Toyota Innova Crysta insurance price might be more but will keep you secure.
What is not Covered Under Toyota Innova Crysta Car Insurance Policy?
Here are the exclusions that your new Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance policy will not cover;
- Any mechanical or electrical fault of the car
- No damage coverage will be provided in case the car was being driven without a driver’s licence
- No coverage for damages that are caused on purpose
- No coverage for damages that are caused while participating in any illegal act
- No coverage for damages that are caused while driving under the influence of liquor
- General wear and tear caused through time
You should carefully go through the policy details to get an idea about all that is included and excluded in your coverage options with your new Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance policy.
How to Buy/Renew Your Toyota Innova Crysta Car Insurance Policy?
The procedure of getting your Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance renewal can be done locally through an agent, or online. You can also buy a new Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance online, in the same way. This is a better option as you get to carefully pick the perfect type of insurance within the optimal Toyota Innova Crysta insurance price point that you want, without much of a hassle.
Steps to apply for the new Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance online;
- Search the Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance online
- Fill in the details and provide any previous policy’s particulars if present
- Select between the two types of coverage
- Get quotes on the Toyota Innova Crysta insurance price
- Go through the terms, conditions, benefits and the final Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance cost
- Pay the premium
We always advise users to go with the comprehensive type of Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance policy for its better coverage. You also get to choose multiple add-ons with this type of policy, which makes the overall Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance cost more, along with extra security.
Toyota Innova Crysta Review
The Toyota Innova Crysta is one of the best MUVs currently offered in India. It has all the cool features, great specifications, capacity and fuel economy, which makes the car a perfect purchase. Get deals on the Toyota Innova Crysta insurance along with it and take your new car on a spin with good coverage.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Toyota Innova Crysta Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is the Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance mandatory?
As the Indian law suggests, car owners must have valid car insurance coverage for their vehicles to be able to operate on the road.
2. Can I go with a cashless insurance claim with my new Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance?
Yes, you can either opt for a cashless claim or get a reimbursement with your Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance. If you go with the cashless option, you ought to visit a network garage.
3. What is the no claim bonus in the Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance policy?
The no claim bonus or the NCB is a special reward offered to the driver for driving cautiously and not making a claim within a period of time.
4. Does the zero depreciation add-on cover all the parts of my Toyota Innova Crysta car?
Yes, with the zero depreciation add-on, you will receive coverage for all the parts of your car, excluding the tubes and the tyres.
5. What is the duration of my Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance policy?
Your Toyota Innova Crysta car insurance policy will be valid for a year, starting from the time of its purchase.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More