Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Audi A4 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The German car manufacturer, Audi, had begun the production of the Audi A4 model in 1994 and it still continues to this date. The Audi A4 currently is in its fifth generation of production. The A4 used to have a 2-door cabinet body design that continued from 2002 to 2009. As of the current line of production, it is available in a 4-door sedan and a 5-door estate variant. Though it was popular as a “large family car”, it is now categorised as a “compact executive” car.
Audi A4 Features
Before we begin discussing the features available with the Audi A4, let us, scout, through the three different versions of the model. There are three versions of the A4 available for purchase, the A4 40 TFSI Premium, the A4 40 TFSI Premium Plus and the top-tier A4 40 TFSI Technology. All three of these model are based on petrol and has Automatic transmission with Dual Clutch. It offers cutting-edge Hybrid technology, a touch-sensitive climate control function, LED headlights, 8 Airbags for safety, a 10.1-inch touch-enabled infotainment system, an updated MMI user interface by Audi, ABS with EBD, Traction Control and more.
Audi A4 Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||17.42 km/l|
|City Mileage||12.2 km/l|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||188bhp@4200-6000rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)||320nm@1450-4200rpm|
|Transmission Type||Automatic (Dual Clutch)|
|Driver Type||Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||54.0 litres|
|Boot Space||460 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||160mm|
Audi A4 Car Insurance
Having a premium car like the Audi A4, serves multiple purposes. Its sporty, yet professional look makes it a status symbol for many. But that is not everything you need when you have such a costly car. As approved by the Indian government, car owners must have motor insurance to legally be able to drive on the street. That is why it is highly recommended to have an Audi A4 insurance, which will keep you covered during an unfortunate vehicular incident. So in case, your policy had expired, we recommend having the Audi A4 car insurance renewal be done as quickly as possible. You would also have the option to get a different Audi A4 car insurance based on your own research and understanding.
But before you start looking for car insurance, let us explain the different types of Audi A4 car insurance policies you can get in India.
Types of Audi A4 Car Insurance
There are generally two types of car insurance policies available in India. They are;
- A Third-party car insurance policy, which is mandatory for car owners in India to have as per the Indian Motor Vehicles Act. This type of insurance policy covers damages or losses of the involved third party, caused by the owner’s vehicle, during an accident.
- A comprehensive car insurance policy, which is an extensive scheme that includes a lot of damage coverage options. This type of insurance covers both the insured vehicle and the involved third party. The damage coverage scheme here covers the general stuff like third party legal liability, theft of the vehicle, vehicular damage, and a lot of other options.
What is Covered Under the Audi A4 Insurance Policy?
Acquiring the Audi A4 car insurance policy generally covers a lot of damages, including;
- Third-party liability damage coverage
- Own damage coverage
- Damage caused to the car due to a natural disaster, like earthquakes, tsunamis, flood, tornados, storms, etc.
- Damages caused to the car due to a human indulged criminal act, like theft, arson, riots, accidents, etc.
Do keep in mind that you will be getting the majority of these benefits when you take out a comprehensive insurance policy. As the third-party insurance policy only covers the damages to the involved third party and compensates them if deemed necessary. The Audi A4 insurance price for third-party and comprehensive policies is thus different, as you have to pay more to get more damage coverage.
What is not Covered Under Audi A4 Insurance Policy?
The Audi A4 car insurance policy doesn’t cover the damages caused to the vehicle or the involved parties under these scenarios;
- Vehicular damage due to general wear and tear
- Damage caused while driving without proper certification and papers, like a driver’s licence, pollution certification, insurance policy and alike
- Damages caused while participating in illegal activities
- Damages caused on purpose
- Damages inflicted due to laxity
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or some illegal substances
Your new Audi car insurance policy might have a few more of these clauses so make sure to carefully go through all of them.
How to Renew/Buy Your Audi A4 Car Insurance Policy?
There are several ways to get a new Audi A4 car insurance online or you can just take the traditional method and secure it through an agent. But it doesn't matter whether you are getting a new Audi A4 car insurance online or through an agent, you will be greeted with several options along with different Audi A4 insurance price points. So make sure to go through every underlying Audi A4 car insurance cost, general details, benefits and the fine prints stating their terms and conditions.
Steps explaining the procedure for renewal or purchase of a new Audi A4 car insurance online:
- Fill in the required details of your vehicle and your personal information
- Provide the particulars of the last insurance policy when required
- Select your prefered insurance type
- Proceed forwards to get quotes on the Audi A4 car insurance cost
- Select the Audi A4 insurance price that you are comfortable with and pay the premium.
And with these, the process of your Audi A4 car insurance renewal or purchase is complete. It takes a few moments of your time for the entire Audi A4 car insurance renewal process but we recommend you to take your time when reading the scheme related documents carefully.
Audi A4 Review
All in all, the iconic Audi A4’s sporty yet businessy look makes it ideal to be a multi-purpose car. With all the modern necessities and advanced features, the A4 is the real deal. It offers great power and torque. And with its comfortable mileage, as a result of its hybrid technology, you can never go wrong. Just be sure to get the Audi A4 insurance to keep you safe from any damages.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Audi A4 Car Insurance FAQs
1. What happens if I forget to renew my Audi A4 insurance policy on time?
Your Audi A4 Insurance policy would lapse if the same is not renewed on time and you would lose out on continuity benefits such as No-Claim Bonus, etc. Further, if you wish to get your car insured, you would have to get the same inspected by a surveyor before the Audi A4 Insurance policy is issued.
2. How to raise a claim for my Audi A4 insurance policy?
There are 2 ways to claim for your Audi A4 Insurance, either through cashless, i.e. if you happen to go to a network garage or reimbursement if you opt for a non-network garage.
3. Can I change my insurer for my Audi A4 insurance policy?
Yes, you can also choose to port to a different insurance company if you are not satisfied with your current insurer and you also get continued benefits such as carryover of no-claim bonus, etc.
4. Is comprehensive insurance mandatory for my Audi A4?
No. A comprehensive insurance policy is not mandatory for any vehicle to ply on the Indian roads, not even for your Audi A4. Only a third party only insurance policy is mandatory. However, it is recommended that you opt for a comprehensive policy so that damages to your own vehicle are also covered.
5. Will I lose my no claim bonus for my Audi A4 insurance policy if it lapses?
If you renew your Audi A4 insurance policy within 90 days of lapse, then you do not lose out on your NCB. However, it is always advisable to renew your vehicle insurance on time for maximum benefit.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More