Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Audi Q8 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
If we talk about the top of the line car options available in India, one can not miss out on the Audi Q8. The Audi Q8 is one of the recent launches by the company and it has gained a lot of popularity among car enthusiasts. The first production of this model was started in 2018 and still continues today. The Audi Q8 is a flagship model from the company and is categorized as a ‘mid-size luxury crossover SUV’. The car only comes in a single body style variant, that is the 5-door SUV built under the Volkswagen Group MLB Evo.
Audi Q8 Features
The Audi Q8 in India comes in two primary versions. The Q8 Celebration and the Q8 55 TFSI Quattro. Both the versions offer a petrol-based engine with 2995 cc displacement, Automatic transmission with Torque Converter. Both the versions of the Audi Q8 are stated to offer a mileage of 9.8km/l, which is justified for a powerful car like this one. As for the other advanced features that are offered with the Audi Q8, you will get ABS, electrical steering, air conditioning with rear AC vents, driver and passenger airbags, automatic climate control, alloy wheels, adaptive front and rear air suspension, front and rear disc brakes, 0-100kmph @ 5.9 seconds, heater, air quality control, remote trunk opener, cruise control, navigation system, keyless & smart access card entry, voice control, glove box cooling, start/stop engine button, and much more.
Audi Q8 Specifications
|ARAI Mileage||9.8 km/l|
|Engine Displacement||2995 cc|
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)||340bhp@5000-6400rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)||500Nm@1370-4500rpm|
|Gear Box||8-speed Tiptronic|
|Drive Type||All-Wheel Drive (AWD)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||85 litres|
|Boot Space||605 litres|
|Available Ground Clearance||254 mm|
|Wheel Base||2995 mm|
Audi Q8 Car Insurance
Everything that the Audi Q8 has to offer are top of the table specifications. And its enormous fuel tank capacity, amazing suspensions and massive ground clearance make it a brilliant choice of vehicle on Indian roads. But even with all those features, you still run a risk of vehicular damages in case of an accident. This is where the Audi Q8 insurance comes in. As it is lawfully required for car owners to have motor insurance for their vehicles to drive them on the streets, it only makes sense to have damage coverage for such a massively expensive car. If you have an expired policy then surely have the Audi Q8 insurance renewal to provide coverage for your vehicle. In case you don’t have one and are looking for a new Audi Q8 car insurance, well look no further. We will explain all the necessary details regarding the Audi Q8 insurance that you will need.
Types of Audi Q8 Car Insurance
Generally speaking, in India, you will have two different options when picking a new Audi Q8 car insurance or while doing your expired Audi Q8 car insurance renewal. Here are the two available car insurance that you can opt for;
- The Third-party Insurance Policy: As per the Indian Motor Act, car owners must have at least this third-party car insurance in case of any mishap on the street. With this, the involved third-party will get compensated for the damages caused by the insured vehicle.
- The other one is the comprehensive car insurance policy: This type of policy has extensive coverage in case of a wide range of damages. Generally, it includes third-party liability coverage and covers the damages caused to the insured vehicle of the buyer. It also covers other damages caused by natural disasters, theft, riot, arson, etc.
What is Covered Under the Audi Q8 Insurance Policy?
If you get the Audi Q8 car insurance policy, these kinds of damages are generally covered;
- Car theft
- Damage from accidental fire
- Damage caused by floods, earthquakes and other natural/man-made disasters like riots
- Third-party liability
- Damage to the insured car
What is not Covered Under Audi Q8 Insurance Policy?
If you get the Audi Q8 car insurance, these kinds of damages are not covered;
- Damages inflicted during driving while drunk on liquor
- Driving without registration and valid driving licence/policy papers
- Damages caused by owner’s neglect
- Usual wear and tear due to prolonged usage
- Unusual usage of vehicles in acts that it isn’t supposed to do
- Damages to the vehicles when participating in the illegitimate business of any kind
These are some of the things that your new Audi Q8 insurance will be covering and dodging. Do keep this in mind the most damage coverage options are included with the comprehensive Audi Q8 insurance policy. You can also get a few additional covers for more security, and doing so will up the Audi Q8 insurance price.
How to Renew/Buy Your Audi Q8 Car Insurance Policy?
The process of Audi Q8 insurance renewal is easy, and so is buying a new Audi Q8 car insurance online. Get your Audi car insurance online for Q8 with minimal hassle and check out the other available Audi Q8 insurance policy options in the market.
Follow these steps to get a new Audi Q8 car insurance online now;
- Carefully read and fill in the details of form
- Give previous insurance details if available
- Select your preferred insurance type
- Get quotes on the Audi Q8 insurance price being offered
- Verify the Audi Q8 insurance cost and select the one you want
- Pay the premium in the final stage and you will be done
Verify the fine prints of the scheme and the Audi Q8 insurance price before finalizing the deal. Please take your time while doing that.
Audi Q8 Review
For being a flagship model from Audi, the Q8 surely delivers masterclass performance. It surpasses the Q7 in many means and provides the essence of driving and seating in an SUV to its fullest. The brilliant looks, various advanced features, power, huge fuel tank capacity and ground clearance are something to consider in this category. So get your dreams to come true if you are considering this product and be sure to get an Audi Q8 car insurance coverage when you hit the road.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Audi Q8 Car Insurance FAQs
1. What is the IDV of Audi Q8 insurance?
IDV is the Insured Declared Value which is the sum insured for the vehicle and it is fixed at the beginning of each policy year. All claims are proportionate to that amount.
2. Is the Audi Q8 car insurance mandatory?
It is mandatory to have at least third-party insurance coverage for your vehicle in India.
3. Can I opt for an Audi Q8 car insurance policy even after my policy has lapsed?
Yes, you can opt for an Audi Q8 car insurance policy even after it has lapsed, but there would be a survey done for the same before the policy is issued. Hence it is advised to renew your insurance policy before it lapses for continued benefit.
4. Can I buy add-ons to my third party Audi Q8 car insurance policy?
If you opt for a comprehensive car insurance policy, you can choose any of the add-ons available. However, with a third-party only Audi Q8 car insurance policy, add-ons are not available.
5. What is the duration of my Audi Q8 car insurance policy?
Audi Q8 Car insurance policy is available for a tenure of 1 year from the inception.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More