Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Audi Q5 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The first production of the German Automobile maker Audi’s, car model Audi Q5 was in the year 2008. The Audi Q5 has since attracted a lot of attention and interest in its premium look and features. The car falls under the category of a “compact luxury crossover SUV”. It is offered with a front-engine layout and both Front-Wheel Drive (FWD) and All-Wheel Drive (AWD) variants. It is based on the MLB Evo platform and the new 2022 version of the Audi Q5 is now available in India. There are also 5 colour variants to choose from, including the popular Mythos black ad Manhattan Grey Metallic.
Audi Q5 Features
The 2022 version of the Audi Q5 has two versions to select from in India. The first one is the Audi Q5 Premium Plus, which comes with a petrol-based 1984cc engine displacement, and automatic transmission and provides up to 13.47 km/l. As for the other erosion, the Audi Q5 Technolgy, has the same petrol-based, 1984 cc engine displacement but has Manual transmission. The mileage on the Manual version of the car is somewhat similar, i.e. around 13.47 km/l. As for the advanced features, you will get things like Aloy Wheels, Driver and passenger-side airbags(8), AWD, 3 zones automatic climate control, 6 driver modes, leather seats, rear spoiler, rain-sensing wipers, sunroof, heated wing mirror, LED Headlights and DRL’s, and much more.
Audi Q5 Specifications
|Maximum Power Output (bhp@rpm)
|Maximum Torque Output (nm@rpm)
|Manual / Automatic
|All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Available Ground Clearance
Audi Q5 Car Insurance
With all of these top-end specifications and functions, it is only justified to get a good Audi Q5 insurance to cover damages that might happen. It doesn't matter how sturdy a car is, it is prone to inflicting damage to others and getting damaged itself. That is why having motor insurance in India is mandatory to drive on the road. It also keeps you covered from not running your pockets in case of heavy damages occurred to your vehicle. So, prioritize your Audi Q5 insurance renewal in case it has expired, or look for a new Audi Q5 car insurance to get all the included benefits. Here's everything you need to know about the Audi Q5 insurance.
Types of Audi Q5 Car Insurance
There are two types of car insurance available to car owners when they try to pick a new Audi Q5 car insurance. You will also get the options while your Audi Q5 car insurance renewal process. The options are;
- First one is the third-party insurance policy, which offers the basic third-party liability coverage caused by the insured vehicle. It is the minimum requirement for car owners in India to have, as per the laws of the Indian Motor Act.
- The second one is the comprehensive car insurance policy, which takes care of a lot of damage options in case of an accident. It includes the mandatory third-party liability coverage, along with the damage coverage option for both the involved parties. It also has some other damage coverage options like car theft, accidental fires, damages caused by natural disasters and more.
What is Covered under the Audi Q5 Insurance Policy?
Now that you are considering the Audi Q5 car insurance policy, you will be covered in case of any;
- Damages caused due to natural/man-made disasters, like floods, storms, earthquakes, riots,etc.
- Third-party liability damage
- Arson, car theft, parts being stolen, etc.
- Coverage for damages on the insured vehicle
What is not Covered Under the Audi Q5 Insurance Policy?
Here are a few damages that will not be covered under the Audi Q5 car insurance policy;
- Any damages caused due to the owner’s laxity
- General wear and tear through normal usage
- Any damages caused while driving the car under the influence of liquor
- Any damages caused while driving without a valid licence and paperwork
- Any damages caused during the involvement of the vehicle in an illegal act
- Any damages caused on purpose
These are some of the key coverage that your new Audi Q5 insurance will accept and deny. There are a few more points to what your Audi Q5 insurance policy will take care of, which is the reason we recommend buyers to go through the scheme related documents carefully. You will get the most amount of coverage with the comprehensive insurance policy and you can customize your policy with extra add-ons while scrutinizing the Audi Q5 insurance price.
How to Renew/Buy Your Audi Q5 car Insurance Policy?
There are two general ways you can renew or buy an Audi Q5 insurance policy. You can either go with a new Audi Q5 car insurance online or do it through an agent locally. You can follow the same method to have your Audi Q5 insurance renewal done at your own convenience.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to get a new Audi car insurance online for Q5 or have it renewed;
- Search for the insurance you are looking for, in this case, an Audi Q5 car insurance online
- Now, carefully fill in the required details
- Select the insurance type that you prefer
- After that, you will get a few quotes on the Audi Q5 insurance price
- Select the one with the benefits you like, read the related terms and conditions with care, finalize the Audi Q5 insurance cost and pay the premium on it
And that is how you can easily get all the popularly available Audi Q5 insurance price points and details at the ease of your home.
Audi Q5 Review
If you are looking for a powerful SUV that can be both a family car and a daily driver, then the Audi Q5 is a great option available for you. It is spacious, with tons of storage space, more than enough ground clearance and a huge fuel tank capacity that will have you covered. Just makes sure to get proper Audi Q5 car insurance when purchasing the vehicle.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Audi Q5 Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is the Audi Q5 car insurance mandatory?
Yes, it is mandatory to have at least third-party insurance coverage for your vehicle in India. However it is prudent to opt for a comprehensive car insurance plan for your Audii Q5.
2. For my Audi Q5 car, can I pay the insurance in installments?
Car insurance premiums cannot be paid in installments. It has to be paid in a lumpsum at the time of opting for the same. However, you may choose to pay through your credit card and then convert the same into EMI, if your credit card offers you with that benefit.
3. Can you change your Audi Q5 insurance type?
You can easily change your type of Audi Q5 insurance policy at the time of its renewal.
4. What is a No Claim Bonus in Audi Q5 car insurance?
No Claim Bonus or NCB is a type of reward given to owners for driving securely and not making a claim for a period of time.
5. Can i opt for a Audi Q5 car insurance for a second-hand purchase?
Yes, Audi Q5 car insurance plans are available even for second-hand purchase. You need to opt for the same after you get the RC transferred to your name from the original owner.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More