Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
Zuno Health Insurance Benefits
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
The Zuno Group is a global company that provides financial goods and services, and Zuno General Insurance Company Limited is a subset of that group. To meet the demands of the populace, the organisation offers health insurance policies all around the nation. The procedure of purchasing insurance and filing a claim is likewise praised for being quick, simple, and uncomplicated. Additionally, the business has a devoted customer service team that addresses all of the customers' questions personally. Let's look more closely at Zuno health insurance benefits.
Illustration of Zuno Health Insurance Benefits
Zuno health insurance benefits include inexpensive rates for various health insurance plans, including those for individuals, families, seniors, and others that cover a wide range of medical expenses and offer wellness-related benefits to encourage healthy living.
Here are the regular benefits of Zuno Health Insurance:
1. Permanent Renewability
Health insurance providers, such as Zuno, are required by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to provide lifetime renewability benefits to the policyholders. It enables you to prolong your health care plan without upper age limit restrictions. Parents and senior adults will benefit the most from this feature since they may renew their insurance without feeling pressured to find new health insurance coverage as they age.
2. Complete Protection
In case of a medical emergency, health insurance coverage keeps you protected against significant healthcare bills. Typically, health insurance policies cover you against costs associated with in-patient hospitalisation, pre- and post-hospitalization, ambulance costs, in-home hospitalisation costs, childcare operations, organ donation costs, treatments using AYUSH systems of medicine, etc.
3. Cashless Treatment
The insured may receive cashless care at network hospitals, which are affiliated with insurance firms. If you receive treatment at one of these hospitals, your insurance provider will pay the hospital directly, so you won't be responsible for anything other than any incurred non-medical costs. Zuno health insurance benefits include this feature for the insured.
If policyholders are dissatisfied with their current health insurance plan or find a more acceptable one at Zuno health insurance, they can port it to the latter using the health insurance portability feature. Policyholders are protected by the portability provision, which gives them the freedom to transfer if they are not satisfied and prevents them from being taken for granted.
5. Income Tax Benefits on Zuno Health Insurance Plans
The Indian government encourages the purchase of health insurance by providing tax breaks under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961, of up to INR 1.5 lakh on the premiums paid for health insurance policies offered by companies such as Zuno. A person may additionally deduct up to INR 25,000 for health insurance for themselves, their spouses, and their dependent children. For Zuno health insurance policies purchased for parents 60 years of age or older, you may also be eligible for a tax reduction of up to INR 25,000/50,000.
The most important additional benefits of Zuno Health Insurance could be listed as:
- Applicants older than three months are eligible for coverage under Zuno health insurance. In essence, you don't have to be concerned about reaching a certain age to receive the benefits of Zuno Health Insurance.
- You may get health insurance for up to 8 people, including yourself, your spouse, your three children, and additional family members ( as permissible in the plan)
- Zuno Health Insurance plan benefits include up to two crores of coverage available under the platinum plan of Zuno health insurance.
- No matter the plan, you are eligible for the following benefits: medical monitoring insurance, medical repatriation insurance, medical referral insurance, compassionate visitation, emergency medical evacuation, return of mortal remains, and second medical opinion.
The Bottom Line
Buying health insurance has lately become an essential part of financial planning to safeguard your loved ones from unforeseen medical costs. It's vital to make informed decisions when making a purchase of this sort, even if you lead a healthy lifestyle and don't require treatment. With the 8 people - 1 policy, extra "health add-ons," you get a choice of unique add-on covers that can be added to the current indemnity plans to give a complete cover at a fair price and have all your needs covered under one roof. Zuno Health Insurance benefits are considerable for people seeking financial protection against the rising healthcare inflation.
Zuno Health Insurance Benefits FAQs
1. What sets in-patient therapy distinct from outpatient treatment?
The primary difference between inpatient and outpatient care is that the former requires an overnight hospital stay while the latter does not. Medical professionals will watch over you while you receive treatment and recover in a hospital if you need in-patient care.
2. What are the Zuno Health Insurance policy's exclusions?
Zuno healthcare plans have a variety of exclusions you should keep in mind. Different policies have different lists of exclusions, so you may choose one that best matches your needs.
- If you already have the sickness when you get an Zuno health policy, it will be viewed as a pre-existing condition. It won’t get covered till the designated waiting period, which can stretch to a maximum of four years from policy inception.
- Zuno health insurance does not provide the expense of cosmetic treatment.
- If the insured voluntarily causes his or her own injuries, Zuno health insurance does not cover them. This includes all injuries caused by self-inflicted harm or failed suicide attempts.
- Zuno health insurance may not always cover the expenses of alternative treatment modalities, such as electromagnetic therapy, acupuncture, naturopathy, homoeopathy, and lifestyle-related disorders.
- Zuno health insurance plans have a cap on a variety of costs, such as rent, ambulance expenses, and doctor visits.
- Numerous individuals often file claims for the expenses of diagnostic It is important to note that Zuno health insurance plans do not cover the cost of these tests.
3. What is the one-crore health insurance from Zuno?
Critical illness coverage under a standalone INR 1 crore critical illness insurance or an INR 1 crore healthcare insurance policy. If any of the aforementioned circumstances are found under this plan, the insurer will make a flat payment to you.
4. What benefits can you expect from choosing Zuno health insurance that pays for AYUSH treatments?
Some of the most well-known alternative healthcare systems in use today include Homoeopathy, Yoga, Ayurveda, Siddha, and Unani; obtaining healthcare coverage with AYUSH treatment coverage from Zuno health insurance will enable you to research holistic healing methods. As part of wellness and protective healthcare, you can also register for AYUSH treatment coverage.
5. What is the 8 people - 1 policy from Zuno health insurance?
You may cover a total of eight individuals with the Zuno health insurance plan benefits, including yourself, your spouse, parents, in-laws, children, and siblings, with a separate sum covered for each person. The family floater plan allows you to insure up to five people, comprising your spouse, three children, and yourself.
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More