Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
Aditya Birla Health Insurance Benefits
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
Aditya Birla health insurance policies accommodate the different insurance needs of people. The insurer also provides a tool for evaluation, which one may use to determine the best health insurance options for their needs and budget. Aditya Birla health insurance benefits include the premium discount you get on maintaining fitness standards as set by the insurer. You may be required to accomplish a specific number of walking steps in a month, maintaining optimum glucose levels, blood pressure, etc., to win those handsome premium discounts. Besides, the pre and post-hospitalization cover makes your health insurance journey with this reliable insurer something to savour. Let's examine the benefits of Aditya Birla health insurance in more depth.
Aditya Birla Health Insurance Benefits
Aditya Birla health insurance benefits include inexpensive rates for various health insurance plans, including those for individuals, families, seniors, and others that cover a wide range of medical expenses and offer wellness-related benefits to encourage healthy living.
Here are the regular benefits of Aditya Birla health insurance:
1. Free Health Checkup Benefit
Free preventative health check-ups are a feature of several Aditya Birla health insurance policies for the insured. This benefit is included in the plans' coverage characteristics and is available once a certain number of policy years—between one and four, depending on the plan—have passed.
2. Claim Settlement Ratio
The claim settlement ratio (CSR) measures how many claims were filed against the firm within a given fiscal year and how many of those claims were ultimately settled. Aditya Birla Health Insurance benefits achieved a significant claim settlement ratio of 99.73% for 2020-21, with more than 63,000 claims successfully resolved. This demonstrates the insurer's strong claim-settling capabilities, making it a solid choice for your health insurance requirements.
3. Cashless Benefits
As part of Aditya Birla health insurance plan benefits, you can get cashless claims through a large network of hospitals throughout India. If you receive medical care at an Aditya Birla network hospital, you are eligible for cashless benefits.
4. Coverage against Medical Expenses
Aditya Birla's ideas are quite thorough. The company offers coverage for various benefits, including daycare procedures, alternative therapies, pre- and post-hospitalization expenses, ambulance fees, in-patient hospitalisation, etc. Additionally, you are eligible for premium savings and rebates if you maintain good health and lead a healthy lifestyle.
5. Employer Coverage
Employees often use group health insurance policies offered by their employers for their healthcare expenditure. However, the coverage offered by such policies is not all-inclusive, and the maximum sums covered are likewise constrained. The benefits of Aditya Birla health insurance include allowing people to add a standalone health insurance plan at a reasonable price to their current group health coverage.
6. Tax Benefits
Under Section 80D, premiums paid for health insurance policies are deductible. The health insurance plans offered by Aditya Birla also permit this tax deduction. By subscribing to Aditya Birla health insurance plan benefits, you may deduct a maximum of INR. 55,000 (Rs. 25,000 for individuals and Rs. 30,000 for senior citizens). The amount of tax relief that a person might get depends on their age. The tenure of the insured determines whatever tax advantages have accrued from having health insurance.
The additional benefits of Aditya Birla Health Insurance could be listed as:
- Health Return: Aditya Birla’s health return benefit feature helps individuals maintaining a healthy lifestyle earn reward points. You may recoup up to 30% of your medical insurance premium payment with the same.
- Chronic Management Program: The program was created specifically for managing chronic illnesses, including hypertension, asthma, and diabetes. It provides coverage for chronic medical illnesses from Day 1. If an insured person becomes ill with a chronic ailment while the insurance is in effect, they are immediately elevated to the Chronic Management Program.
- Hospitalisation Choice: During hospitalisation, Aditya Birla health insurance plan members can choose between a private room and a communal room. If you are assigned a less desirable room category, you may still be eligible for health return benefits.
- Second Opinion: Second opinions from a panel of doctors, including worldwide experts and specialists in the area, are also covered under the Aditya Birla health insurance plan benefits in case of serious diseases.
The Bottom Line
To protect your dear ones from unexpected medical expenses, purchase health insurance at the earliest. Even if you lead an active lifestyle and don't require medical care, you would still need a health insurance plan. Aditya Birla health insurance benefits include one of the best options - additional health add-ons - a selection of six distinctive add-on covers you can add to the current indemnity plans for maximum coverage at a reasonable cost.
Aditya Birla Health Insurance Benefits FAQs
1. What distinguishes in-patient therapy from outpatient care?
The main distinction between in-patient and outpatient treatment is that the former calls for an overnight hospital stay, while the latter does not. If you receive in-patient care, medical staff will keep an eye on you while you are receiving treatment and recovering in a hospital.
2. What are the exclusions of the policy?
It is essential to remember that health insurance policies have several exclusions. And Aditya Birla health insurance is no exception. Here are its exclusions.
- Pre-existing illnesses won’t be covered till the waiting period is over.
- An initial waiting period of 30 days will apply, except for accidental injuries.
- Aditya Birla health insurance plans don’t cover cosmetic or plastic surgery.
- Coverage for expenses incurred on hospitalization for diagnostics and evaluation won’t be available.
- Some insurance companies exclude pregnancy-related expenses from your health plan.
- The cost of cosmetic treatment is excluded from Aditya Birla health insurance.
- Health insurance coverage does not pay for injuries if the insured actively damages himself. This covers all wounds brought on by self-inflicted injury or suicide attempts.
3. What is Aditya Birla's 1 crore health insurance?
It is a critical illness coverage that you get under an INR 1 crore health insurance policy or a separate INR 1 crore critical illness policy. In this plan, if any of the above conditions are discovered, the insurer will pay you a flat payment.
4. What are the advantages of selecting health insurance that covers AYUSH treatments?
Ayurveda, Yoga, Siddha, Unani, and Homeopathy are some of the prominent alternative healthcare systems today; thus, having health insurance with AYUSH treatment coverage from Aditya Birla health insurance will allow you to investigate holistic healing techniques. Additionally, you can enroll in AYUSH treatment coverage as a component of wellness and preventative healthcare.
5. What is Aditya Birla health insurance’s Super Health Plus?
The insurance guarantees you the best care possible without being concerned about the costs. If you are aged between 5 years and 65 years (individual policy), or 91 days and 65 years (floater policy), you may apply for coverage under the policy for a variety of sums insured, ranging from INR 3 lakh to INR 95 lakh.
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More