Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
Niva Bupa Health Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
The continuity of the health insurance benefit is a must for accessing the full coverage as per the health insurance plan. For this, you have to renew the plan on time. The Niva Bupa health insurance policy covers generally the amount of a specific timeline, such as one, two or three years. Based on the policy term, you need to pay the applicable premium to get your policy renewed after that the policy should be renewed to get complete benefits as per policy terms. However, if you don’t pay on time, there arises the issue of a break-in policy, due to which you can’t receive health insurance coverage should a medical emergency strike then.
Your well-timed Niva Bupa health insurance renewal completion will ensure you the coverage you need at all times. The customer support team will be always with you during the policy renewal for any added support, and the status of the health insurance plan can be accessed through the online portal.
Niva Bupa health insurance has established a simple renewal procedure for its health insurance plans. You can access hassle-free health insurance coverage renewal in just five minutes. Online renewal Niva Bupa health is one such convenient option the company offers. You may simply process your Niva Bupa health insurance renewal plan as you feel convenient. You can change your plan coverage on renewal, such as raising the amount covered in the policy, to better prime yourself for future medical emergencies as per your own family needs.
The details about Niva Bupa health insurance renewal are attached herewith for your future reference :
Niva Bupa Health Insurance Policy Online Renewal Process
The online renewal Niva Bupa health process is as follows:
- Visit the Niva Bupa general insurance page through any browser of your choice.
- Click on ‘renew’ located on the home page.
- You will get to a page where the toll-free number 1860-500-8888 was put on the right side of the page.
- Fill in the Niva Bupa policy number and date of birth of any insured member of your family, and press ‘submit’.
- Confirm and re-check the details before you renew your policy.
- Fetch the annual payable premium amount
- Click on the ‘pay’ button to complete the process of payment through your debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Once your Niva Bupa health insurance renewal online payment is processed, you will receive a policy transaction number along with a link to fill out an application form in detail.
- After the completion of the application form, you will receive an email confirmation regarding the new policy kit details within 48 hours.
- You can always call the customer care helpline number 1860-500-8888 for any queries.
Niva Bupa Health Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
The Niva Bupa health insurance customer service can be reached by phone at 1860-500-8888, which is a toll-free number, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, which is their general email address for customer support. email@example.com is the email address to use if you qualify for priority help as a senior citizen. Additionally, policyholders may renew their coverage at the Max Bupa Health Insurance branch that is most convenient for them.
Benefits of Renewing Niva Bupa Health Insurance Policy
These are the range of benefits for well timed Niva Bupa health insurance renewal policy:
- Cumulative Bonus
You receive the benefit of the no-claims bonus (NCB) when you timely complete the Niva Bupa health insurance renewal policy. If you didn't file any claims during the previous policy period, this accumulates in the form of a discount on your premium payment.
- Lifetime Renewability
With a well-timed Niva Bupa health insurance renewal, you get a chance to secure your health all your life without any limitations of age limits for you and your family members. Lifetime renewability relieves retired people's financial stress if they are diagnosed with a critical disease.
- Cashless Hospitalisation
Niva Bupa health insurance renewal policy gives you the cashless benefit from 8,600+ network hospitals across India. This helps cope with the stress of paying for the treatment during a crisis time.
- Covid 19 Coverage
With timely renewal, you can avail the support system required during the covid 19 infection, the customer care is very much with your family on a 24*7 basis for online assistance whenever you require it.
- Tax Benefits
Niva Bupa health insurance renewal offers a number of ongoing advantages. But in addition to receiving coverage for a variety of healthcare costs, Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961, allows you to keep receiving tax advantages on the premium paid for these plans.
- Cashless OPD
Niva Bupa health insurance renewal provides you with the benefit of a cashless OPD network of doctors who are always extending their support to your family in need, the teleconsultants are also available for online consultation if required.
Some Essential Points to be Remembered During Niva Bupa Health Policy Renewal
The Niva Bupa health policy renewal is when you should look over a few details regarding your health insurance. Here are some things to look for:
- You must inform Niva Bupa health insurance of any progress or worsening in your pre-existing health issues or any new health conditions as a responsible holder of a health insurance policy. Inform it on Niva Bupa Health policy renewal if you believe your current coverage isn't complete enough and doesn't provide you peace of mind. To close the policy, send a formal written request to Niva Bupa at least 30 days well before the current cover expires.
- You most likely choose your current Niva Bupa health insurance plan based on the recommendation of an insurance company or a friend. You do have the ability to make changes when you process your Niva Bupa health policy renewal, though. Because everyone is unique, so too are the standards for health. Your insurance coverage only needs to meet your health requirements; it cannot be based on the requirements of another person. You might choose to modify the wording of your Niva Bupa health insurance policy while renewing it. You can pick among senior citizen-specific insurance, hospitalisation plans, a standard policy for cash benefits, etc.
- You need a maximum sum insured for a strong health insurance plan. If your lifestyle circumstances have changed or you have added additional members of the family under the family health insurance plans, you can ask for a revision in the sum assured at the time of your Niva Bupa Health policy renewal.
- You must evaluate your current policy before renewing your Niva Bupa health insurance coverage. You can move to a new insurer if you are dissatisfied with the services offered by the current one without losing any advantages. This is referred to as health insurance plan portability.
The Bottom Line
Typically, a health insurance policy lasts for one year and needs to be renewed annually. Despite reminders from insurance companies, it is the policyholders' responsibility to renew their health insurance on time. An outdated Niva Bupa health insurance policy wouldn't help you out financially in an emergency. Your policy must be in effect for you to receive the benefits of health insurance coverage. An alteration in your health status must be reported to the company prior to insurance extension. Your medical condition may influence the rate when you process your Niva Bupa health policy renewal online.
Niva Bupa Health Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Does Niva Bupa health insurance offer a grace period while renewing a policy?
According to its terms and regulations, Niva Bupa health insurance offers a 30-day grace period after the renewal is due. However, if you don’t make the Niva Bupa Health Insurance online payment, claims are still not paid during the grace period. We advise paying insurance premiums on or before the due date to continue health insurance advantages like waiting periods and pre-existing disease coverage.
2. Does Niva Bupa remind clients to renew their policies?
As a courtesy, Niva Bupa health insurance does send emails and text messages regarding Niva Bupa health policy renewal to consumers as a reminder. To get SMS and emails regularly, keep your contact information (mobile number and email address) up to date in their system.
3. Is a new health card sent by Niva Bupa after a renewal of Niva Bupa health?
No, Niva Bupa health insurance guarantees that your current health card will be valid after your current policy is renewed. Only if there is a change in your health insurance plan, an increase in your sum insured, or the addition of a member will it provide you with a new health card for your coverage.
4. How soon will Niva Bupa send me a soft copy and a hard copy of my policy documentation if I renew it online?
Following the Niva Bupa health insurance renewal, the business will send a soft copy of the policy documents to your registered email address within 48 hours. After your policy has been renewed, a hard copy will be sent to the address on file for communication at your address within 5 days.
5. If I upgrade my Niva Bupa health insurance plan, is there a waiting period I must endure?
According to the underwriting standards of the company, waiting periods may indeed be applied if you raise the sum insured or add additional members to the policy. Do check with the insurer while doing so.
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More