Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance is a collaborated venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. Since its inception, the company has introduced various health insurance products in the Indian Insurance market. In a short span of time, Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance has been able to establish itself as one of the leading insurance providers in the country. With its quick and transparent insurance procedures and efficient customer care, the company has been able to build a rapport with its customers. Bajaj Allianz, an insurance expert, has grown a robust network across the country.
One such innovative and customer-centric plan is the Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan. As the name suggests, this is a health insurance plan formulated specifically for the female population. Women are no longer just the caregivers at home. Over the past few years, they have made their presence felt in almost all professional areas.
While treading successfully on this path, most women often overlook their own health as they still continue to be the backbone of the household and also the society. In such a scenario, it becomes all the more important for women to be under the cover of a health insurance plan so that they too have something to fall back on.
Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan caters to a woman’s needs in case she is diagnosed with illnesses like cancer, paralysis, burns etc. apart from covering new-age diseases, the plan offers a comprehensive cover along with many other benefits. Let us take a look.
Best Features of Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan
- A comprehensive health insurance plan that covers 8 women-specific critical diseases
- The plan offers 50% of sum insured benefit in case the policyholder gives birth to a baby having congenital disability
- Maximum coverage at an affordable premium
- The plan comes with the option of lifelong renewability
- Save on your taxes with this plan
- The plan offers coverage for Loss of Job
- Child Education bonus to up to 2 children is also offered
- Select a policy tenure that you prefer 1 year/ 2 years/ 3 years
- You have the option to renew your policy for life
- Avail long-term policy discounts when you invest for 2/ 3 years
- Pay your policy paying term as per your convenience-Monthly/ quarterly/ half-yearly/ yearly
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan
- Covers Critical Illness
Under the plan, there are 8 critical illnesses that are covered. If you are diagnosed with any of the listed diseases, 100% of the sum insured will be paid out:
- Breast Cancer
- Permanent Paralysis of Limbs
- Uterine/Cervical Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Multiple Sum Insured Options
You can choose a sum insured that suits your budget as well as your insurance needs:
- INR 50,000
- INR 1 lakh
- INR 1.5 lakh
- INR 2 lakhs
- Congenital Disability Benefit
In the event of the policyholder giving birth to a baby with congenital disorder/ disease, 50% of the sum insured would be paid out. This benefit can be availed only for the first two children.
- Education Benefit
When the critical illness benefit is payable, you will also receive INR 25,000 to help with the education of up to 2 children.
- Loss of Job
In case you lose your job within 3 months of your diagnosis of the critical illness, you will receive an amount of INR 25,000 over and above the critical illness claim amount.
- Lifetime Renewability
Provided you pay the required premium, you have the option to renew Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan for life.
You can avail the following discounts when you opt for a long term policy tenure
- 4% discount for a 2-year policy term
- 8% discount for a 3-year policy term
Plan Details of Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan
|Entry Age||21 years - 65 years|
|Tenure of Policy||1 year/ 2 years/ 3 years|
|Sum Assured||INR 50,000, INR 1 lakh, INR 1.5 lakh and INR 2 lakhs|
- Waiting Period
A critical illness, if diagnosed during the first 90 days of the date of inception of the policy period, would not be covered. This waiting period is not applicable to policies that are renewed without a break.
- Free Look Period
After purchasing the policy, if you do not feel completely satisfied with the terms and conditions of the policy, you can return the policy to the company, provided no claim has been made during this period. The free-look period is applicable only at the time of inception and NOT for policies that are renewed.
What is Not Covered in Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan?
The following situations are excluded from the coverage under Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan:
- Any critical illness that was diagnosed before the inception of the policy
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Occupational diseases
- Participation in war/ warlike activities
- Radioactive contamination
- Treatment that is traceable to pregnancy/ childbirth
Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan - Renewal Process
Renewal of a Bajaj Allianz health insurance policy is simple and quick. You can renew the policy through the company website or in case you want you can visit an office branch and renew the policy offline as well.
Things to remember:
- Though the company would send you a renewal notification, it is not under any obligation to do so
- If you wish to renew your policy, make sure the request is made before your policy expires
- When the policy term ends, the policy enters a 30-day grace period
- You would not be eligible for a claim during the grace period
Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan - Claim Process
Within 48 hours of diagnosis of a critical illness, you or someone on your behalf has to inform the company about the illness, in writing. A doctor must be consulted and the treatment should be sought. The following documents are to be submitted within 30 days of the diagnosis to raise health insurance claim.
- Required Documents
- Critical Illness Claim Form
- NEFT form
- Discharge Summary
- Hospital Bill
- First Consultation Letter
- Medical Certificate stating the duration of the illness
- All Investigation Reports
- Medical Certificate from Specialist
- Adhar Card/ Any other Government approved Photo ID card
Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance - Network Hospitals
Mostly, the treatment of all kinds of critical illnesses can make a big dent in your savings. When you invest in a health insurance plan with Bajaj Allianz, you also get associated with a network of the most prominent hospitals in the country. At these hospitals, you do not have to be anxious about carrying cash all the time as you would be able to avail the benefits of cashless treatment.
Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan - Review
The body of a woman undergoes many different changes at the different stages of her life. And what most women easily ignore that their health is of prime importance. It is a known fact that women are more inclined to contact specific illnesses much more than men, and thus it becomes imperative that they too are under the umbrella of a health insurance policy. Saving on medical expenses is equally important for women.
With Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan, you can get a cover against 8 illnesses that are now considered to be common amongst women. The plan also covers loss of job and offers education benefits for up to 2 children. There are also various options that make the plan flexible. So, if you are looking for a women-specific health insurance plan, then Bajaj Allianz Women-Specific Critical Illness Insurance Plan is surely an option worth considering
Bajaj Allianz Customer Care Details
|WhatsApp Service Chat||+91 75072 45858|
1800 209 0144
1800 209 5858
1800 103 2529
|Fax Number||020 30512246|
|Company Address||Bajaj Allianz House, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune-411006, India|