Plans starting at only ₹7/day*
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
Enter your details to buy Health Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Spam calls. Promise
- Upto ₹75,000** Tax deduction under Sec 80D
- Instant Policy Issuance
One of the most prominent and popular insurance companies, ICICI Lombard General Insurance Ltd. offers insurance coverage in various sectors. In the health insurance segment, the company offers some of the most comprehensive plans in the market. ICICI Lombard enjoys a great reputation and most of the customers consider the company to be the most reliable health insurance company.
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan is one of the most sought-after health insurance plans today. With this plan, you can ensure that your family is secure against all kinds of medical emergencies. A comprehensive yet affordable health plan, it offers a lot of benefits and exclusive features.
Best Features of ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
- Wide range of sum insured that goes from INR 3 lakhs to INR 50 lakhs
- Covers COVID-19 hospitalisation
- There is no co-payment applicable
- You have the facility to reset the sum insured by 100%
- There is no clapping on the room charges
- In case of a no-claim during the policy year, you can avail additional sum insured
- In-patient treatment covers AYUSH
- Avail free health checkups
- The plan is available on individual and family floater insurance plan basis
- No pre-policy medical screening required before 46 years
- Avail income tax benefits on the premium you pay
- Enjoy add-on benefits by paying a little extra
Benefits of ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
- Hospitalisation Coverage
All the expenses that pertain to your hospitalisation, that is more than 24 hours, such as room charges, ICU charges, doctors’ fee, blood, oxygen etc.
- Multiple Sum Insured Options
As a policyholder, you have multiple sum insured options to choose from. The sum insured can be from INR 3 lakhs to INR 50 lakhs. Select the option that suits your insurance needs as well as your budget.
- Reset Benefit
100% of the sum insured will be reset once during the policy year, in case your sum insured is inadequate due to a previous claim that year.
- Additional Sum Insured
10% of the annual sum insured will be provided on the renewal of every claim-free year, to a limit of 50%.
- Pre and Post-hospitalisation
In most cases, the treatment expenses are not merely limited to hospitalisation but go much beyond. ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan pre and post-hospitalisation expenses for 30 and 60 days respectively, will be covered.
- Day-care Treatments
Specified Day Care procedures and treatments that require less than 24 hours of hospitalisation are also covered.
- AYUSH Benefits
Expenses on the treatment through Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy are also covered under this plan.
- Wellness Programme
To promote and reward healthy habits, there are various wellness services offered. You can earn wellness points and then redeemed them to enjoy other benefits.
- Ambulance Charges
If in an emergency you make use of a domestic road ambulance, you can receive a reimbursement up to INR 1,500 per hospitalisation.
- Health Check-ups
Each policy year, you will be entitled to a free-health checkup at designated centres.
- Medical Screening
No pre-policy medical tests are required till the age of 46 years and for sum insured up to INR 10 lakhs.
- Optional Covers
There are various optional coverages that can be opted for:
- Convalescence Benefit
- Maternity Health Insurance Benefit
- Hospital Daily Cash
- Newborn Baby Cover
- Nursing at Home
- Compassionate Visit
- Outpatient Treatment Cover
- Wellness and Preventive Healthcare
- Critical Illness Cover
- Donor Expenses
- Personal Accident Cover
- Medical Evacuation
Plan Details of ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
Minimum Entry Age: 18 years
Maximum Entry Age: No restriction
Children: 3 months to 5 years (can be insured only under the floater plan)
|Tenure of Policy||1 year or 2 years|
|Type of Policy||Individual/ Family floater Basis|
|Pre-existing Disease Waiting Period||2 years|
- Waiting Period
- There is a waiting period of 24 months from inception of the policy, for pre-existing conditions
- Listed illnesses are not covered for first 2 consecutive years
- Illnesses are not covered for the first 30 days of policy insurance start date
- Injury-related hospitalisation is covered from day 1
- Free Look Period
You have the option to cancel your policy within the first 15 days of policy purchase. You would have to submit a written request mentioning the reason for return. The company will refund the money after deducting the stamp duty charges and proportionate health insurance premium risk.
What is not Covered in ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan?
Given below are some of the permanent exclusions, for a detailed list, refer to the policy document.
Expenses due to the following are not covered:
- Self-inflicted injuries that may result from suicide or an attempted suicide
- Use/ misuse/ abuse of alcohol or any other intoxicant
- Dental treatments
- Spectacles and contact lenses
- AIDS/ sexually transmitted disease
Renewal Process of ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
The renewal of your ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan is a simple procedure and can be carried out online.
- Step 1
Visit the company website and go to “Renewal”
- Step 2
Select Health Insurance and enter your policy number, registered mobile number and date of birth
- Step 3
Your policy details will be displayed, check the details and if everything is correct, proceed to make the payment. The payment can be made through any online mediums
The policy may also be renewed offline by visiting a branch office. You can also get in touch with an insurance agent. There are various insurance aggregator websites, you can renew the policy through them too.
Claim Process of ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
ICICI Lombard has its own in-house claim processing centre which promises timely settlement of the claim. In case you have to raise a claim make sure that all procedures are followed correctly so that the claim can be settled easily and quickly.
To intimate the claim you can:
- SMS 'HEALTHCLAIM' to 575758
- Call on the toll-free number 1800 2666
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Cashless Claim
In case you want to seek a cashless health insurance claim, you need to get admitted to a network hospital. You need to get your pre-authorisation request approved and submit the form 3-4 days prior to a planned hospitalisation. In case of emergency hospitalisation, the same should be done within 24 hours. Once the request is approved, the hospitalisation bill would be settled by ICICI Lombard directly.
- Reimbursement Claim
At a non-network hospital, you would have to bear the hospitalisation charges yourself. Post the treatment, but within 7 days of discharge, you need to submit all the documents. Once the paperwork is authenticated, your claim would be settled and you will receive the amount in your registered bank account.
- Required Documents
You would have to submit the following documents in case of a claim:
- Company Claim Form-filled and signed
- Summary of the Discharge
- Medical and diagnostic reports
- Medical prescriptions
- Treatment-related bills
- FIR in case of accidental injury, if reported
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance - Network Hospitals
A network hospital is a hospital or a healthcare centre that has a collaboration with ICICI Lombard. The hospitals offer cashless treatment to policyholders and the bills are settled directly by the company.
With a strong network of over 6,500 hospitals, ICICI Lombard offers you cashless treatment all across the country. Cashless treatment not only spares you from the struggle of managing funds but also helps you in a smooth and speedier claim settlement.
Review of ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan
ICICI Lombard is one of the leading insurance companies in the country. The company has made a name for itself in the health insurance sector too. When you invest in a health plan by ICICI, you get the sense of security that even if you face a medical emergency, you would not have to face a financial setback. A Complete Health Insurance Plan helps in taking care of all-possible expenses that you may have to incur if you or a family member gets hospitalised.
The plan comes with a lot of options as the sum insured and allows you to pick a plan that would be suitable for your pocket too. ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan is a comprehensive plan that offers wide coverage and includes hospitalisation, daycare treatments, AYUSH treatments, ambulance cover, etc. The reset benefit offered under the plan is also an exclusive feature.
If you or anyone you know is looking for an affordable yet comprehensive health insurance plan, ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan is surely worth considering.
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance - Customer Care Details
|Toll-Free Number||1800 2666|
|Fax Number||022 61961323|
ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg,
Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Prabhadevi,
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan FAQs
1. Does ICICI Lombard offer any special Covid-19 related benefits?
There are many COVID-19 related benefits such as:
- High priority is given to COVID-19 claims
- Dedicated helpline: 04066274205 from 9 AM to 6 PM from Monday to Saturday
- All claims are being processed through scanned documents
- Home healthcare treatments are covered
- There is only a 30-day waiting period
2. What sum insured options are available with ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan?
You can choose between INR 3 lakhs, INR 5 lakhs, INR 7 lakhs, INR 10 lakhs, INR 15 lakhs, INR 20 lakhs, INR 50 lakhs.
3. Is there a minimum age of entry for ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan?
There is a minimum age limit of 18 years for entering the ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan. The plan also comes with the option of life-long renewability.
4. Can I avail any tax benefits with ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan?
The amount that is paid towards the premium of ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan is eligible for a tax rebate, under Section 80D of the Income Income Tax, 1961.
5. After purchasing ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan, can I increase my sum insured?
Yes, you can increase the sum insured, however, this can be done only at the time of renewal. Your request for the enhancement must reach the company before your policy expires.
6. In case I enhance my sum insured at the time of renewal, will the waiting period apply?
Yes, the waiting period will be applied afresh. This would be in relation to the amount of increase that has been made.
7. Is it mandatory to undergo a pre-policy medical test when buying ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan?
A pre-policy medical test is required only if you are above 46 years of age and you have opted for a sum insured over INR 10 lakhs.
8. What factors will affect my ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance Plan premium?
When the premium is calculated, the following factors are important:
- Type of policy opted for Individual or Family Floater
- Age of the senior-most member in the plan
- Sum insured that has been selected
- Optional covers opted
- Lifestyle habits of the policyholder
- Age of the policyholder
Recent ArticlesView All
Regular medical checkups are beneficial to keep your health in check. You will get them free if you have healt...Read More
Arogya Sanjeevani is basic and inexpensive health insurance. Additionally, it offers the choice of obtaining a...Read More
You can't get the ideal value if you don't know what kinds of health insurance policies are available in India...Read More
Diabetes is a disorder when the body's capacity to metabolise blood glucose is impaired. The disease is classi...Read More