Upto ₹25 Lakh Saral Jeevan Bima
DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan
Enter your details to buy Life Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Income proof/Kyc needed**Only for Paytm Customers
- Instant approval with NO paperwork
- No Spam calls. Promise
DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan is a non-linked and non-participating endowment plan which provides guaranteed maturity benefit at the end of the policy term to safeguard your child’s future financial requirements for higher education or marriage even in your absence. In case of your untimely demise during the policy term, the plan provides an immediate benefit and a monthly income benefit payable till the end of the policy term to support your family. Moreover, the plan provides annual guaranteed additions, which get increased every 3 years, to help you maximise your investment corpus.
The plan also provides a surrender benefit in case you wish to discontinue the plan before the completion of the policy term but after the payment of at least first 2 years’ premiums. The plan also allows you to avail a loan of up to 75% of the surrender value to help you meet unplanned financial needs.
Best Features of DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan
The best features of DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan are as follows -
- Guaranteed Maturity Benefit- The plan provides guaranteed benefit at the maturity of the plan to help you plan your child’s future expenses with certainty.
- Monthly Income Benefit- In addition to an immediate payout of death benefit, the plan provides monthly payouts equivalent to 2% of the base sum assured from the date of death till the end of the policy term, subject to a minimum of 36 monthly payouts.
- Annual Guaranteed Additions- Guaranteed additions equivalent to up to INR 80 per INR 1,000 basic sum assured are accrued every policy year. The value of these additions increase every 3 policy years.
- Policy Loan- You can avail policy loans of up to 75% of the surrender value anytime during the policy term after the payment of at least the first 2 years’ premiums.
- Surrender Benefit- The plan provides surrender benefit equivalent to the higher of Guaranteed Surrender Value (GSV) and Special Surrender Value (SSV) if you discontinue the plan before maturity.
- Reduced Paid-Up Benefit- If you fail to pay the premium after the payment of the first 2 years’ premiums, then the policy gets converted into a reduced paid-up policy and continues with reduced benefits.
- Policy Revival- A lapsed or reduced paid-up policy can be revived within 5 years from the date of the first unpaid premium.
Benefits of DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan
The key benefits provided by DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan are as follows -
1. Death Benefit
In case of an unfortunate death of the life assured during the policy term, an aggregate of the following is payable to the nominee as the death benefit -
2. Immediate Benefit
An immediate benefit equivalent to the aggregate of basic sum assured and accrued annual guaranteed additions is payable as a lump sum.
3. Monthly Payout
Monthly payouts equivalent to 2% of the base sum assured are payable starting from the month of death till the end of the policy term. The payout period must be a minimum of 36 months.
4. Benefit at Maturity Date
The base sum assured multiplied by the guaranteed maturity multiple shall be paid in lump sum at the time of policy maturity.
The total death benefit payable shall be at least equal to death sum assured plus accrued annual
guaranteed additions. The death sum assured is highest of the following -
- 11 times of the annualised premium
- Base sum assured multiplied by guaranteed maturity multiple factor
- 105% of all the premiums paid till the date of death
5. Maturity Benefit
In case of survival of the life assured till the end of the policy term, the base sum assured multiplied by guaranteed maturity multiple and the accrued annual guaranteed additions are payable as the maturity benefit.
DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan Eligibility
DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan comes with the following eligibility conditions-
Eligibility Criteria For DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan
|Minimum Age at Entry||18 years|
|Maximum Age at Entry|
Age at Entry
|Age at Maturity||65 years|
|Policy Term||12 years, 15 years, and 18 years|
|Premium Payment Term (PPT)|
12-year policy term - 7 years
15/18-year policy term - 10 years
|Premium Payment Frequency||Yearly, Half-Yearly, and Monthly|
|Minimum Annual Premium Amount|
Yearly - INR 12,170
Half-yearly - INR 6,329
Monthly - INR 1,096
|Maximum Premium Amount||Depends on entry age and chosen base sum assured, policy terms and PPT|
|Minimum Basic Sum Assured||INR 75,000|
|Maximum Basic Sum Assured||INR 5 Crore, subject to underwriting|
DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan Review
DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan is an child-oriented endowment plan which provides comprehensive death benefit and guaranteed maturity benefit to cater to the financial needs of your child in both your presence and absence. The plan provides the death benefit as a combination of a lump sum amount and monthly payouts to help your family meet both short-term and long-term financial needs. To further increase your savings, the plan provides annual guaranteed additions.
DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan is a considerable pick for individuals who are looking for a plan which secures the future of their child with guaranteed benefits along with providing them policy loan benefits.
DHFL Pramerica Life Rakshak Gold Plan FAQs
1. What is the grace period under the plan?
In case of non-payment of premiums, the plan offers you a grace period of 30 days for all premium payment modes starting from the date of the first unpaid premium.
2. What is guaranteed maturity multiple?
Guaranteed Maturity Multiple(GMM) is the factor which is applied to the base sum assured for the purpose of calculating the benefit payable on the maturity date. The value of the GMM is as follows -
15 / 18 years
Recent ArticlesView All
Check latest updates, changes in tax rules and learn about taxability on your life insurance policy payouts.Read More
Tips, tricks and complete guide to financial planning with life insurance plans.Read More
How accident benefit rider with life insurance can help you benefits of buying riders with life insurance poli...Read More
Know what questions you should ask before buying life insurance step by step guide.Read More