Upto ₹25 Lakh Saral Jeevan Bima
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan
Enter your details to buy Life Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Income proof/Kyc needed**Only for Paytm Customers
- Instant approval with NO paperwork
- No Spam calls. Promise
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan is a non–linked, participating, child plan which provides guaranteed payouts during the policy term to support the educational needs of your little one. The plan allows you define the coverage under it as per your requirement - Death Benefit, Accidental Total Permanent Disability Benefit, or a combination of both. The plan waives off all future premiums, in case the life assured meets either of the unfortunate events.
Moreover, the plan provides increment to your savings via 2 types of bonuses namely simple reversionary bonuses and a terminal bonus (subject to declaration). The plan also offers you a number of combinations for the policy term and the premium payment term to customise the plan as per your preference and comfort.
Best Features of IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan
The best features of IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan are as follows -
- Guaranteed Payouts- The plan provides guaranteed payouts during the entire policy term. You can choose from 8 payout options offering payouts ranging from 101% - 125% of sum assured, depending upon the financial needs of your child.
- Comprehensive Death Benefit- The plan provides 4 types of life cover specifically designed to protect the life assured from 4 uncertainties such as Death, Accidental Death (ADB), Accidental Total Permanent Disability Cover (ATPD), and Death Plus ATPD plus ADB.
- Bonus- The plan provides 2 types of bonuses - simple reversionary bonuses and a terminal bonus which is paid along with the last installment of the guaranteed payout.
- High Sum Assured Rebate- The plan provides a rebate of 2.50% - 8.40% on the policies featuring a sum assured of more than INR 3 Lakh.
- Surrender Benefit- In case of surrender of the policy anytime after the payment of at least 2 full years’ premiums , a surrender benefit equivalent to the higher of guaranteed surrender value or special surrender value is paid to help you meet immediate cash requirements.
- Reduced Paid-Up Benefit- If you fail to pay the premium after the payment of the first 2 years’ premiums, the policy gets converted into a reduced paid-up policy and continues with reduced benefits.
- Policy Revival- A lapsed or paid-up policy can be revived within 5 years from the date of the first unpaid premium.
Benefits of IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan provides the following benefits to its investors -
1. Life Cover Benefit
The plan provides a choice of 4 types of life cover benefits discussed as below. You can choose the option which best meets your requirements at the time of policy inception -
2. Death Benefit
In case of an unfortunate demise of the life assured, a death benefit equivalent to the highest of the following is paid to the nominee -
- 10 times of the annualised premium
- Sum assured on maturity
- 105% of the total premiums paid till the date of death
The death benefit can be received as a lump sum or as monthly income over a period of 5, 10, or 15 years along with the scheduled guaranteed payouts, maturity benefit, and accrued bonuses (if any).
3. Death and Accidental Death Benefit
In case of an untimely demise of the life assured, a benefit similar to the death benefit discussed above is paid. In addition to that, an accidental death benefit equivalent to the sum assured on maturity is paid to the nominee as a lump sum.
4. Death and Accidental Total Permanent Disability Benefit
In case the life assured acquires a total permanent disability due to an accident before the expiry of the premium payment term, IndiaFirst Life Insurance waives off all the future premiums and provides all the guaranteed payouts as scheduled along with the maturity benefit and accrued bonuses (if any).
In case of an unfortunate death of the life assured after the accidental total permanent disability, a death benefit equivalent to the sum assured on death is paid.
5. Death and Accidental Total Permanent Disability and Accidental Death Benefit
This is the most comprehensive life cover option which provides death cover + accidental death cover + accidental total permanent disability cover, as discussed above, in case of an unfortunate death of the life assured before or after suffering from an accidental permanent total disability.
6. Guaranteed Payouts
Guaranteed payouts ranging from 101%-125% of the sum assured are paid during the policy term in accordance with the payout option chosen by you from the available 8 payout options.
7. Maturity Benefit
The life assured or nominee is entitled to receive all accrued simple reversionary bonuses (if declared) and a terminal bonus (if declared ) along with the last installment of the guaranteed payout, based on the payout option chosen as the maturity benefit.
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan Eligibility
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan comes with the following eligibility conditions -
Eligibility Criteria For IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan
Minimum Age at Entry
Maximum Age at Entry
Age at Maturity
Premium Payment Term
Maximum Maturity Age
7 to 12 Years
13 to 14 Years
15 to 25 years
Premium Payment Term (PPT)
7- 14 years
Premium Payment Frequency
Monthly/ Quarterly/ Half-Yearly / Yearly
Minimum Annual Premium Amount
Premium Payment Mode
Minimum Basic Sum Assured
Premium Payment Term
Minimum Sum Assured
7 to 9 years
INR 1.5 Lakh
10 to 14 years
INR 2 Lakh
Maximum Basic Sum Assured
No limit, subject to underwriting
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan Review
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan is a child-oriented savings plan which provides financial assistance for the education of your child via guaranteed payouts. The plan also provides 4 life cover options for each and every possible misfortunate event. The death benefit can be received in lump sum or monthly income for 5, 10, or 15 years. One of the salient features of the plan is the waiver of all future premiums after the life assured meets an unfortunate event.
Additionally, the plan provides rebates for the policies having a sum assured of more than INR 3 Lakh. IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan can be shortlisted by individuals looking for a comprehensive child plan with substantial flexibility in terms of benefits, premium payment term, and policy term.
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan FAQs
How much rebate does the policy offer?
The rebate provided by IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan is shown in the table below -
Sum Assured Amount
Discount on Premium Rates
Less than INR 3 Lakh
INR 3 Lakh to less than INR 5 Lakh
INR 5 Lakh to less than INR 10 Lakh
INR 10 Lakh to less than INR 20 Lakh
INR 20 Lakh to less than INR 50 Lakh
INR 50 Lakh to less than INR 1 Crore
INR 1 Crore and above
Recent ArticlesView All
Check latest updates, changes in tax rules and learn about taxability on your life insurance policy payouts.Read More
Tips, tricks and complete guide to financial planning with life insurance plans.Read More
How accident benefit rider with life insurance can help you benefits of buying riders with life insurance poli...Read More
Know what questions you should ask before buying life insurance step by step guide.Read More