Upto ₹25 Lakh Saral Jeevan Bima
SUD Life Guaranteed Money Back Plan
Enter your details to buy Life Insurance
By proceeding, I agree to the Terms & Conditions
- No Income proof / Kyc needed#
- Instant approval with NO paperwork
- No Spam calls. Promise
Star Union Dai-ichi (SUD) Guaranteed Money Back Plan is a savings plan which also provides a life cover during the entire policy term. The plan provides guaranteed annual additions of up to 6% of the annualised premium to help you appreciate your savings corpus regularly. The plan provides a lump sum amount as the survival benefit every 5 years. In case of death of the life assured, the entire sum assured is paid to the nominee irrespective of the survival benefit already paid.
Moreover, the plan provides a rebate of INR 2 to INR 4 p.a. per INR 1,000 sum assured to policies featuring a sum assured of more than INR 5 Lakh. One of the notable features of this plan is its limited premium payment term of just 10 years. However, no policy loan facility is available under the plan.
Best Features of SUD Guaranteed Money Back Plan
The best features of SUD Guaranteed Money Back Plan include the following -
- Guaranteed Additions- Guaranteed additions of 4%-6% of the annualised premium get accrued every year during the policy term and are payable at the plan’s maturity or the life assured’s death, whichever is earlier.
- Surrender Benefits- In case you decide to surrender the policy before the completion of the policy term, a survival benefit is payable subject to the payment of at least 2 full years’ premiums.
- Rider Options- The plan comes with 3 rider options namely Accidental Death and Total & Permanent Disability Benefit Rider, Family Income Benefit Rider, and COVID-19 Benefit Rider to help you enhance the coverage of the plan.
- Paid-up Insurance- If the premium of 2 years is paid, the policy turns into a paid-up policy with reduced benefits in case of non-payment of premium.
- Policy Revival- A lapsed or paid-up policy can be revived within 5 years from the date of the first unpaid premium.
Benefits of SUD Guaranteed Money Back Plan
The key benefits of SUD Guaranteed Money Back Plan are as follows -
1. Survival Benefit
The plan pays a survival benefit equivalent to 200% of the annualised premium every 5 years in the following manner -
|Payment of Survival Benefit On
|5th policy anniversary
|5th and 10th policy anniversaries
|5th, 10th, 15th policy anniversaries
2. Death Benefit
In case of an unfortunate death of the life assured, a death benefit equivalent to the entire sum assured plus the guaranteed additions is payable to the nominee. The policy terminates after the payment of the death benefit.
3. Maturity Benefit
In case of the survival of the life assured till the end of the policy term, a maturity benefit equivalent to the sum assured (less survival benefits already paid) plus guaranteed additions is payable.
SUD Guaranteed Money Back Plan Eligibility
SUD Guaranteed Money Back Plan comes with the following eligibility conditions -
|Eligibility Criteria For SUD Guaranteed Money Back Plan
|Minimum Age at Entry
|Maximum Age at Entry
|Maximum Age at Maturity
For 10-year policy term- 60 years
For 15-year policy term- 65 years
For 20-year policy term- 70 years
|Premium Payment Term (PPT)
|Premium Payment Frequency
|Yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, monthly
Premium Payment Mode
|Minimum Sum Assured
|INR 3 Lakh
|Maximum Sum Assured
|INR 10 Crore
SUD Guaranteed Money Back Plan Review
SUD Guaranteed Money Back Plan is a savings cum life insurance plan which ensures guaranteed survival benefit every 5 years of the policy along with guaranteed additions. One of the noteworthy features of the plan is its COVID-19 Benefit Rider which provides financial protection against COVID-19 treatment expenses.
The plan also comes with features like rebates for the policies with high sum assured and flexible policy term and premium payment term options. This endowment plan is suitable for the individuals looking for medium and long term-term savings options along with regular increments.
SUD Guaranteed Money Back Plan FAQs
1. How much guaranteed additions are made to the policy?
The annual guaranteed additions are equivalent to the following percentages of the annualised premium depending upon the policy term opted by you.
Policy Term Guaranteed Addition (% of the Annualised Premium) 10 years 4% 15 years 5% 20 years 6%
2. How much high sum assured rebate is available under the policy?
The rebate is provided on the basis of the basic sum assured in the following manner -
Sum Assured High Sum Assured Rebate Per INR 1,000 Sum Assured INR 3 Lakh to Less than INR 5 Lakh Nil INR 5 Lakh to Less than INR 10 Lakh INR 2 p.a. INR 10 Lakh to Less than INR 25 Lakh INR 3 p.a. INR 25 Lakh and above INR 4 p.a.
3. Does the plan provide any loan facility?
No, the plan does not offer any loan facility to its policyholders.
4. What is the value of the surrender benefit under the plan?
In case you surrender the policy anytime after the payment of at least 2 full years’ premiums, a surrender benefit equivalent to the higher of the following is payable to you -
- Guaranteed Surrender Value = (Guaranteed Surrender Value Factor * Total premiums paid) - Survival Benefit paid
- Special Surrender Value calculated by Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance.
Recent ArticlesView All
Check latest updates, changes in tax rules and learn about taxability on your life insurance policy payouts.Read More
Tips, tricks and complete guide to financial planning with life insurance plans.Read More
How accident benefit rider with life insurance can help you benefits of buying riders with life insurance poli...Read More
Know what questions you should ask before buying life insurance step by step guide.Read More