Aviva Jana Suraksha Term Insurance
Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance
Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance is a term plan insurance that seeks to offer comprehensive financial protection for your spouse and children, or financially dependents in your absence. The plan promises a lump sum amount in the occasion of your premature death during the tenure of the policy. The plan comes with a death benefit. And a double life cover benefit payable in the occasion of accidental death.
The plan also offers a free-look period of 15 days in case of offline purchase and 30 days in case of online purchase, that allows you to discontinue the plan if you are dissatisfied with its terms. During this period, there is also the option of a premium refund of all premiums paid by you since the beginning of the term plan.
Best Features of the Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance
The following are some of the significant features of the Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance that make it unique in comparison to other plan -
- It comes with a flexible premium payment mode payable either as a single term payment, annual term payment and in half yearly, quarterly and monthly term payments.
- The plan has an in-built double life cover benefit payable along with the lump sum at maturity.
- If the policy lapses in a period of 5 years from the date of commencement of the policy due to the non-payment of premiums, it can be revived by submitting a proof of continued insurability and paying all dues and premiums to the company within this time frame.
Benefits of the Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance
The following are the benefits that the policyholder or the life insured and his nominees or family members will be entitled to as part of the term plan -
Aviva Jan Suraksha Life Insurance comes with a comprehensive life insurance cover. It secures the policyholder with a life cover, death benefit, and a double life cover in case of an accidental death.
2. Payout Flexibility Benefit
This plan comes with flexible premium payment options payable in the format of single or regular pay options. Regular premium payments can also be made in monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual installments.
3.Medical Tests Exemption
Unlike other term life insurance plans, this plan does not require the policyholder or the life insured to go through any kind of medical tests or screening, thus making it hassle-free for you to avail its benefits without much interference.
What is Covered?
The following are a list of the coverages offered by this policy:
This term policy offers a death benefit to the nominee or the family members of the life assured with a lump sum amount to make sure that no aberrations occur in the way of their dreams and aspirations.
2.Double Life Cover Benefit
This plan comes with a unique double life cover insurance option that offers a sum equal to double the amount of the sum assured in case of an accidental death of the life insured.
What is Not Covered?
The following are a list of the exclusions under this policy -
- The foremost exclusion under the Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance term policy is death by suicide caused within 12 months of the date of commencement of the policy or from the date of revival of the policy, whichever is applicable.
- No Survival/Maturity Benefit is available under this plan.
Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance Eligibility Conditions
The following table illustrates the eligibility conditions for a prospective buyer of the Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance -
Eligibility Conditions for the Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance
|Minimum Age of Entry||18 years|
|Maximum Age of Entry||45 years|
|Minimum Age on Maturity||23 years|
|Maximum Age on Maturity|
50 years in case for 5 years of policy term
55 years in case for 10 years of policy term
|Minimum Policy Tenure||5 years|
|Maximum Policy Tenure||10 years|
|Minimum Sum Assured|
INR 25,000 (Single Premium Payment)
INR 30,000 (Regular Premium Payment)
|Maximum Sum Assured|
INR 50,000 (Subject to Board Approved
|Premium Payment Mode||Single or Regular (payable in monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual installments)|
Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance Claim Process
The claiming process for the Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance is as follows -
Death Claims -
- The company has to be intimated on the occasion of the death of the policyholder or the life assured by their nominee or the family member at the earliest.
- The nominee or the family member of the policyholder has to submit the duly filled in death claims for available online at the website www.avivaindia.com
- A copy of the death certificate and the original policy documents must be submitted along with the death claim form.
Documents Required for Death Claim -
The following documents will be required by the nominee or the family member of the policyholder or the life insured to process their death claims -
- Duly filled in Death Claim Form
- Original Policy Documents
- ID Proof, Address Proof and PAN Card of the Nominee
- Contact Number of the Nominee
- Copy of Death Certificate
- Medical Records (Hospital Bills, Discharge Summary and Test Reports)
- Last Medical Attendance Report
- Post-Mortem Report (if any)
- FIR Copy (if any)
- Inquest Report if the case filed with the Police
- Newspaper Cuttings (if any)
Death Claim Intimation Process -
- The intimation process can be initiated by calling the company on any of their regional branches at the phone numbers mentioned on their website www.avivaindia.com .
- The company can also be informed of the death of the life assured by calling them at their toll-free number 1800-103-7766 or at their landline number 0124 2709046.
- The claimant may also inform the company by writing to the claims department of the company at the address of their Gurgaon Office, online on the website or in person by visiting the nearest Branch Office.
- Once the company has been informed about the death of the policyholder or the life assured, it will then initiate the settlement process.
Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance Review
Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance featured a claim settlement ratio of 96.06% in the FY 2018-19. The insurance company was chosen as the ‘Most Trusted Private Life Insurance Brand’ by TRA in its Brand Trust Report for 2018 and 2019. People who are looking for a plan that offers life insurance and financial protection against accidental death with a Double Cover Benefit can shortlist this plan.
This policy also offers a grace period of 15 days in case of quarterly, half-yearly or annual premium payments and a grace period of 30 days for monthly premium payments. No late fee or penalty is deducted during this period. And the plan would continue with all its usual benefits, along with the attractive provision of uninterrupted risk cover. With its medical test exemption facility and a wide age margin for eligibility, the Aviva Jana Suraksha Life Insurance is the most convenient and hassle-free term insurance for you to invest.