Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra KUV 100 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Mahindra has introduced the much-anticipated micro SUV KUV100 in 2016 in India. The KUV100 is equipped with some novel specifications and features not previously seen in a Mahindra vehicle to appeal to the country's younger generation. The car is available in four trim levels and four variants: K2, K6, K4, and K8. The vehicle is powered by a new set of mFalcon 1198cc diesel and petrol engines, with the former producing 77bhp and the latter producing 82bhp. In addition, Mahindra has bombarded the KUV with features and technology to ensure that the update is powerful enough to compete with the segment's established players.
Mahindra KUV 100 Features
The most noticeable design change is an entirely new face for the NXT. For the overall appearance, it has a vertically stacked design. In addition, the headlamps have been redesigned, and the front bumper has been altered from a traditional to a sportier design to give the car a crossover appearance. In addition, the alloy wheels/wheel covers have been restructured on the NXT, and the tail lamps are now widened and have silver inserts. The tall design structures a high bonnet and a pronounced shoulder line that emphasizes the car's short length.
The KUV100 is a basic six-seater, but a five-seater is also available in both fuel options. The cabin's overall arrangement has remained unchanged. Still, the top-spec variants now include a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system instead of the 2-DIN unit available in the previous model. Mahindra also ditched the design of multi-dial for the air-conditioning system in favor of a minimalistic button-style setup. The music system of the four-speaker includes Bluetooth and USB connectivity and steering-wheel-mounted controls.
Key Specifications of Mahindra KUV 100
Boot Space (l)
Independent McPherson Strut with Dual Path Mounts, Coil Spring
Semi-independent Twist Beam with Coil Spring
Suspension Shock Absorber
Hydraulic Gas Charged
Mahindra KUV 100 Insurance
Driving is considered a luxury in India and is one of the common goals for everyone. It is now very easy to purchase a car, and with much greater disposable incomes, most households can afford to purchase more than one vehicle. However, driving in India has drawbacks because of the traffic situation. It is now ordinary to read about traffic accidents and rule violations in the news daily. These factors have necessitated the purchase of car insurance.
Types of Car Insurance for Mahindra KUV 100
- The comprehensive car insurance plan is a complete insurance policy covering both third-party and personal damage. It also allows policyholders to supplement their coverage with a few add-on covers. It is the most expensive policy due to its extensive coverage, but it is also recommended.
- Third-party insurance is the primary insurance that every car owner must have while driving. It compensates third parties for damages incurred due to an accident involving the insured vehicle. As mandatory coverage, it also provides legal compliance and the range.
Below are some add-ons from which one can choose:
- Zero Depreciation cover
- Coverage with no claim bonus
- Roadside assistance is provided
- Tyre protection insurance
- Consumable insurance
- Passenger insurance
What is Covered Under the Mahindra KUV 100?
The following are usually covered under a Mahindra KUV 100 Insurance policy:
- Man-made risks like riots, fire, etc.
- Adversities like earthquakes, cyclones, floods, etc.
- Injuries caused by the insured vehicle to a third party in an accident
- Death or permanent frailty of the third party in an accident
What is Not Covered Under the Mahindra KUV 100 Insurance Policy?
The following are not covered under a Mahindra KUV 100 Insurance policy:
- The vehicle's wear and tear over time
- The car has been subjected to general depreciation
- Electrical or mechanical failure
- Driving while under the influence of intoxicants such as drugs, alcohol, and so on
- If the car is being used for illicit purposes
How to Buy/Renew Your Mahindra KUV 100 Insurance Policy?
Getting a new Mahindra KUV 100 Insurance is a simple process. Open the website from whichever portal you intend to purchase the insurance through. Enter information such as car brand, model, fuel type, car variant, registration year, registration location, etc. Then you must enter your contact information to receive Mahindra car insurance quotes on your phone. Choose a car insurance policy quote based on your budget and needs. Then you must pay for the insurance policy you have chosen, and you will receive the policy document in the mail.
Mahindra KUV 100 Review
The facelifted version of the Mahindra KUV100 was launched in 2016. The refreshed KUV100 NXT moves things forward with cosmetic and interior updates, albeit without any mechanical changes.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Mahindra KUV 100 Car Insurance
1. What is a car insurance quote for Mahindra KUV 100?
A car insurance quote for Mahindra KUV 100 estimates the premium for your selected insurance plan and the information you provided.
2. Does the age of the car affect the car insurance premium cost?
A car insurance company's Insured Declared Value (IDV) for an old car is lower than a new car. This is because the car's age affects the IDV due to the depreciation loss that the car has experienced. So, the premium amount for used cars is lower than the premium amount for new vehicles.
3. Is an online policy a legal document?
An online car insurance plan document is legally valid under Indian motor laws. However, when purchasing an insurance plan, one must ensure that it is purchased from a registered insurance company's Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
4. What documents are required to renew the insurance of Mahindra KUV 100?
In addition to the previous year's policy details like the policy number and the expiry date, the Vehicle Registration Number is required to renew an insurance policy.
5. Are there any airbags in Mahindra KUV 100?
Two airbags are attached in Mahindra KUV 100, keeping in mind the safety purposes of people.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More