Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Mahindra Scorpio's mHawk was launched in 2006 and had been catering to riders with its stupendous service until 2009. It had been branded as the 'Torque of the Town'. The exceptional torque was endorsed to tame the most challenging terrains with minimal fuss. Its superior driving dynamics, latest generation brakes, and 6-speed transmission made the Scorpio a powerhouse that rightly suited the brand's tagline.
The last recorded price of this model accrued INR 9.48 Lacs. Mahindra Scorpio mHawk was available in Manual Transmission with specified six forward gears, reserving it as a high-performance car.
Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Features
The car's release was a treasure trove for the middle-class Indian population as it ensured safety with just the right amount of style and muscularity. The seat belt warning was sold to the Indian models as a mandatory fitment; it beeped when the occupants were not wearing their seatbelts. Anchor points or Strap Systems were also built-in for child protection. It functioned as an anchor to the child's seat and helped to keep them at the place, specially designed to avoid any accidents.
The Tyre Pressure Monitoring System digitally gauged the tyre's air pressure and kept the driver updated with its live stats. The model also came with an over-speed tracker, which warned the rider: a single beep is emitted if the car reaches beyond 80kmph, and continuous beeping occurs after 120kmph. In addition, Scorpio mHawk was equipped with a lucrative range of Limited Slip Differential, Hill Descent, Hold Control, Electronic Stability Program, and an Anti-Lock Brake System. In India, six impressive colours were sold during its tenure.
Key Specifications of Scorpio mHawk
|Engine and Transmission
2179 cc, 4 cylinders inline
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)
|Max Torque (Nm@rpm)
Manual – 6 gears
|Dimensions & Weight
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Suspensions, brakes, Steering & Tyres
Independent, Coil Spring, Anti Roll Bar
Independent, Torsion Bar, multilink, Coil Spring
|Front Brake Type
|Rear Brake Type
|Minimum Turning Radius
Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Car Insurance
Car Insurance policy is one way to ensure that the rider is sustaining the asset he has so rightfully taken ownership of. Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Insurance would ensure the car's safety and, consequently, the rider and their loved ones. A proper Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Insurance Policy would offer complete vehicle protection. There are many policies available; however, for the best comparison, the users are recommended to get a free quote on the available Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Car Insurance online provided by many leading companies.
Types of Car Insurance for Mahindra Scorpio mHawk
The available range of Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Insurance Price keeps this premium model of SUV safer easily. This model's motor insurance provides:
It offers a fail-safe solution to any unforeseen circumstance taking place involving any third party. The Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Insurance Policy helps minimize the liability of the car owner by providing coverage for impending third party death or any property damages that occurred on the third party. The responsibility of the risk gets to be shared by availing this car insurance.
The Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Insurance Cost gets value delivered to its policyholder by providing comprehensive and whole coverage for the asset. It acts as a bulwark in terms of the vehicle getting affected by natural calamity or man-made disasters. Own damage and personal accident coverage are also covered in this motor insurance. Add-ons include engine protection, zero depreciation, and no-claim bonus protection.
What is Covered under the Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Insurance Policy?
A Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Insurance would cover the following benefits -
- Third-party death, accident, and property damages
- Man-made disasters
- Natural calamity
- Fire and theft cover
- Roadside Assistance
- Cashless claim settlement at network garages
What is Not Covered under Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Insurance Policy?
The following exemptions are not covered in the Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Car Insurance Policy :
- Normal wear and tear and electrical or mechanical breakdowns
- Damage to tyres (unless the vehicle is also damaged)
- Driver without a valid driving licence
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants, such as liquor or drugs
- When the vehicle purports to any illegal purpose
- Usage of the car outside its geographical limits
- A vehicle used for hire or reward, carriage of goods, organized racing, pacemaking, speed testing, and reliability trails
- Nuclear wars and perils
How to Buy/ Renew Your Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Insurance Policy?
The Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Insurance Renewal may be followed by these simple and easy steps :
- One may visit a website offering motor insurance policies. Check for the option of availing of instant quotes.
- One has to input the values of their car's registration number. Further, click on 'Get Quotes'.
- If not, with the help of the car's registration number, one can also opt for RTO Code, variant, and the year of registration of the vehicle by the owner.
- By continuing, one can either choose to go ahead with the current Mahindra car insurance plan or opt for another option from the available list.
- Once a plan has been selected, the respective amount must be paid in lieu of the service.
- The documents regarding the renewal will be mailed to the registered email.
Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Review
The Mahindra Scorpio mHawk is ascribed as the perfect family car for Indian households. The safety and the affordable cost reigned the market from the year of its production. This range of Scorpio falls under a premium collection of SUVs. This model's main User Selling Point is its off-road performance, making this car a reliable option for boarders.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Car Insurance
1. Is it necessary to get Mahindra Scorpio mHawk car insured?
As per the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is of utmost necessity that any vehicle running on the road be insured by its owner. Third-party Liability is mandatory as far as the law regarding automobiles goes. However, buying the Comprehensive Car Policy is subject to the driver's choice.
2. What documents are required to avail of the Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Car Insurance Policy?
The online websites offering the motor insurance policies have made it a lot more hassle-free. The minimum required documents are as follows –
- A copy of the owner's vehicle's Registration Certificate
- A copy of the invoice for the vehicle
- Previous Insurance Policy (if any)
- No claim bonus reserving letter
3. Is it possible for the Mahindra Scorpio mHawk renewal policies to allow the conversion from third-party to comprehensive type?
Yes, the renewal policy of the Mahindra Scorpio mHawk allows for the insurance policyholder to convert from the third-party type to the comprehensive type. However, an inspection of the vehicle has to be processed beforehand.
4. What is a No Claim Bonus Protection offered in the Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Insurance Policy?
The driver's cautious driving earns a 20%-50% no-claim bonus on the own-damage premium for every successful claim-free year. However, once claimed, the discounts will be reset to zero. However, the NCB add-on helps to retain the discount even if one makes some more minor claims.
5. Will my place of residence affect the Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Car Insurance Policy process?
Yes, the change of location would undoubtedly affect the Insurance Policy process. The Mahindra Scorpio mHawk Car Insurance Policy cost would vary depending upon the place the vehicle stays, its locality – the probability of theft, vandalism, and the possible natural calamities.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More