Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra Supro Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Mahindra Supro was launched in October 2015, which has a wide range of segments for customers. It has some unique features for the passenger and cargo segment. It features superior performance, design, operational economics, convenience, and elegance, just like its name suggests. All Supro vehicles are available in diesel, CNG, and electric versions. It comes at an affordable price. The range varies from INR 5.68 to 7.15 lakhs.
This series is BS-IV (Bharat Stage IV) compliant, making it environmentally friendly and future-proof. Supro was designed to meet the needs of multiple segments in the passenger and cargo transportation categories while also providing a superior value proposition.
Mahindra Supro Features
Following are the key features of Mahindra Supro:
Mahindra launched a wide range of cargo and passenger segments under the label of Mahindra Supro. The Mahindra Supro has 11 products under the Supro platform. The cargo section has 5 ranges, Supro profit mini truck, Supro profit mini truck CNG, Supro profit truck maxi, eSupro cargo van, and Supro cargo van. The passenger segment has 6 ranges, namely Supro, eSupro, Supro minivan, Supro Minivan VX, Supro Minivan CNG, and Supro school van.
Mahindra Supro has a powerful Mahindra's direct injection (DI) diesel engine. Every range has a signature front grill design which gives the vehicle a stylish finish, it has comfortable seating and a front impact zone, which ensures the safety of the passenger. Other than this, each variant has some unique feature that differentiates them from other brands' products.
Key Specifications of Mahindra Supro
|Van||Mini Van 26 HP||School Van 26 HP||School Van 47 HP||Ambulance||Profit Truck Mini||Mini Truck CNG||Profit Truck Maxi|
|Power (bhp @ rpm)||35 kW @ 3750 rpm||19.4 kW @ 3600 rpm||19.4 kW @ 3600 rpm||35 kW @ 3750 rpm||35 kW @ 3750 rpm||19.4 kW @ 3600 rpm||20.01 kW @ 3800 rpm||35.4kW @3750 rpm|
|Torque (Nm @ rpm)||100Nm @ 1600-3000 rpm||58 Nm @ 1200-3000 rpm||58 Nm @ 1200-3000 rpm||100 Nm @ 1600- 3000 rpm||100 Nm @ 1600-3000 rpm||55 Nm @ 1800-2200 rpm||60Nm @ 2000 rpm||100 Nm @1600-3000 rpm|
|Torque/weight (Nm/ ton)||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
Mahindra Supro Car Insurance
Mahindra Supro insurance is very important for the owner because you do not know what is going to happen in the next moment, which can cause your vehicle or third-party vehicle damage. There can be natural disasters like earthquakes and landslides, or you may damage your or someone else's vehicle in accidents, or man-made crimes like theft and vandalism can also happen. In all these incidents, Mahindra Supro car insurance can offset the cost and can help you.
(For the first year, the Mahindra Supro insurance car policy is included in the on-road price. You can renew the car insurance policy after the expiry or you can simply purchase the new one as per your requirement.
Categories of Car Insurance for Mahindra Supro
- According to Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 you are mandatory to get the motor insurance, to avoid implications in future. What is otherwise known as the act only insurance, third party insurance is also an essential kind of insurance that you need to avail. This motor insurance can protect you against legal liabilities, which may arise due to the damages incurred to third-party. This includes the vehicular damage, physical injury and/or property damage.
- Vehicle owners should also get the comprehensive car insurance policy. This policy can not only provide coverage against own damages to the vehicle owner including the physical injury but also will extend protection to third-party.
You can choose from the following add-ons to your insurance policy to customize it:
- Roadside assistance
- Key part replacements
- Zero depreciation
- No claim bonus
- Passenger injury cover
- Return invoice cover
- Accessories cover
What is Covered Under Mahindra Supro Car Insurance Policy?
A Mahindra Supro insurance car policy would typically cover the following:
- Owm damages/ accidents
- Third-party liability
- Natural disasters include earthquakes (fire or shocks damages), lightning, landslides, floods, cyclones, storms, tempests, inundations, typhoons, etc.
- Man-Made disasters such as riots, arson, terrorist activity, etc.
What is not Covered Under Mahindra Supro Car Insurance Policy?
A Mahindra Supro car insurance coverage would not cover the following items:
- Damage has been done purposefully on the vehicle
- At the time of the collision, the driver/owner was discovered driving without a valid driver's licence.
- Damage deemed to have been caused owing to negligence
- Damage incurred after the insurance policy has expired
- Damage caused by reasons explicitly excluded in the terms and conditions of the policy
- Damage caused due to the influence of drugs or alcohol
How to Buy/Renew Your Mahindra Supro Car Insurance Policy?
The Mahindra Supro insurance car policy renewal is a typical procedure among buyers. Renewals can be completed directly through an insurance company's website or an integrator service. Different integrator provides some add-on perks and term. The owner can compare the Mahindra Supro car policy of an integrator. Given below are few steps by which one can buy insurance-
1. Enter your personal information as well as the Mahindra Supro model, version, and registration number.
2. Enter the required information about the prior insurance policy.
3. Select the sort of insurance you'll need and then click on the buy or renew option.
4. Complete the payment.
5. Download the soft copy.
Mahindra Supro Review
Before purchasing any vehicular insurance, you must ensure that you do all the required research and choose the insurance that fits all your requirements. After analysing all the factors, you can opt from comprehensive insurance and third-party insurance. Cars are not only the luxury but also becomes the essentiality in emergencies or for the memories that you create. Mahindra Supro is an ideal choice among the vehicle owners. You can make your car journey safer and fuss free by getting insurance online by visiting website or in person by visiting the office of your preferred insurance company.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Mahindra Supro Car Insurance FAQs
1. What is the cost of Mahindra Supro insurance for a year?
One year of Mahindra Supro insurance price for private transportation costs INR 8438, and for public transportation purposes, it costs INR 15746.
2. Where can someone get insurance for their Mahindra Supro vehicle?
You may compare insurance policies for Mahindra Supro offered by all India's top-rated insurers on online websites and choose the policy that best meets your requirements.
3. What are the documents required for Mahindra Supro car insurance?
The documents required for Mahindra Supro car insurance depend on where you are purchasing insurance but generally, you need to have the registration number of the vehicle, previous policy expiry date, and previous policy number.
4. Is it legal to drive a Mahindra Supro in India without insurance?
Every vehicle on an Indian road must be insured, according to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988. Hence, you must have an insurance policy.
5. Is it possible to file a claim for Mahindra Supro car insurance online?
You can file an insurance claim online.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More