Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra Quanto Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Famously branded as 'Mahindra,' the corporation delivers SUVs, tractors, commercial vehicles, and two-wheelers. You can be sure of Mahindra and Mahindra if you are looking for an automobile with a smooth mileage, durable build, and optimum performance. Owning a car that has excellent features, has created a loyal customer base to the Mahindra Quanto. Mahindra is a strong name in the cut throat automobile world, and the increasing numbers of the Mahindra customers are the proof of that.
This loyalty and the love from customers push Mahindra even further, perfect its credentials and has created an inspired working environment and the employment opportunities to the workers with the strong work ethics. The Mahindra Quanto price ranges from ₹ 6.41 to ₹ 8.26 lakh.
If you own this car, it is suggested to buy any Mahindra Quanto Insurance Policy to safeguard your ride against any form of untoward incident. Here, we have provided Mahindra Quanto Car Insurance details.
Mahindra Quanto Features
Mahindra Quanto comes in 4 variants (all diesel) 1 engine, 1 transmission, and 1 fuel option. It is a compact-sized stylish Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) that comes only with a diesel option. Mahindra Quanto had a five-speed transmission gear box with an avant-garde disk and drum mechanism. This car is powered by a tremendous engine that can generate power. Responsive power boosted steering makes driving using the Quanto more controlled.
The suspension of the Mahindra Quanto facilitates outstanding balance on bad roads. Provided with enough space for the luggage compartment, the car's fuel tank is still quite large. The upholstered seats and spacious cabin of the car are well-cushioned and comfortable. The car is available in multiple colors: Fiery Black, Java Brown, Toreador Red, Mist Silver, Diamond White, and Rocky Beige.
Key Specifications of Mahindra Quanto Car
|Mahindra Quanto C2||Mahindra Quanto C4||Mahindra Quanto C6||Mahindra Quanto C8|
|Boot space (l)|
|Kerb weight (kg)|
|Power (bhp@ rpm)|
|Torque (Nm @ rpm)|
Mahindra Quanto Car Insurance
Mahindra Quanto car insurance is a policy that protects your financial expenses on the occasion of unforeseen incidents like accidents, theft, etc., in exchange for the premium that you pay every year. And as the expiry reaches, you need to buy a Mahindra Quanto car insurance renewal. The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 has made it mandatory for all vehicle owners to have at least third-party car insurance before they start driving.
Types of Car Insurance for Mahindra Quanto ar
A Mahindra Quanto car owner can choose third-party car insurance as mandated by Indian motor law or choose a comprehensive policy that offers extensive coverage.
- While drawing up the policy for the third-party insurance, the insurer includes the protective cover for the financial aid to the damage incurred by the third party. These damages include the vehicular damage in the accident, physical injury as a result of the accident or the theft and damages incurred as a result of it. Mahindra Quanto car insurance covers all these damages under its third-party car insurance policy. It also provides insurance cover against the loss or damage incurred by the natural/man-made disasters.
- Mahindra Quanto comprehensive car insurance covers all sorts of damages. As a result of which its premiums can be slightly higher than the third-party insurance. However, in case of an eventuality, you do not have to worry about the burden of the financial losses, as Mahindra Quanto Car Insurance will provide full financial assistance to you against all the third-party as well as own damages.
What is Covered Under Mahindra Quanto Car Insurance Policy?
Following are the losses that are covered under Mahindra Quanto car insurance policy:
- Loss because of road, rail, inland, water accidents
- Loss due to fire, lightning, explosions, or an act of terror
- Loss due of natural disaster
- Loss because of theft, burglary, or housebreaking
What is Not Covered Under Mahindra Quanto Car Insurance Policy?
The following would not be covered under a Mahindra Quanto Car insurance policy:
- Wear and tear, electrical malfunctions, mechanical malfunctions
- Damage deliberately inflicted by an individual
- Damaged tyres
- Driver who does not have a valid driving licence
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Use of a vehicle for illegal purposes
- Using vehicle outside of geographic boundaries
- The vehicle used to test speed and reliability
- Damage resulting from nuclear wars and perils
- Losses incurred after the expiration of an insurance policy
How to Buy/Renew Your Mahindra Quanto Car Insurance Policy?
Buying Mahindra Quanto car insurance can be easily bought online. Vehicle owners are advised to perform all the primary research and select the policy as per their requirements. Insurers provide several add-ons along with the basic insurance policy that will determine the Mahindra Quanto Car Insurance costs. After the expiry of the car insurance policy, you can renew it simply by visiting the official website of your Mahindra insurance provider or you can opt to purchase the new policy altogether. Steps to purchase the policy or renew it may vary from insurer to insurer. However, basic steps are given below that will help you with the policy related issues:
- In order to avail the Mahindra Quanto Car Insurance policy, you will have to submit the following details to the website such as car model, other manufacturing details and the registration number.
- Select the premium amount that you wish to pay. You can negotiate it with the insurance agent. You can set up an appointment and then can settle upon the number
- Provide verifiable KYC documents
- You can make the payment via net banking or through the credit or debit card.
Mahindra Quanto car Review
Customer has rated the car good, and said very good saying, "The last two seats are quite uncomfortable for elders, but for children, it's the best. Can also be used as an ample storage space. The seats are very spacious. For middle seats, leg space is very good. The front two seats are very comfortable. Superb Mileage giving 18-20 kmpl on the highway while on city roads it's 14 – 16 Kmpl. Sensors, airbags, mileage, digital indicators, lovely interiors are some unique features.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs for Mahindra Quanto Car Insurance
1. Where can I purchase Mahindra Quanto car insurance?
Now, you can easily buy any Mahindra Quanto insurance plan online.
2. What if I do not have Mahindra Quanto Insurance for my Mahindra Quanto?
Absence of car insurance is a punishable offense and can give you a fine of INR 2,000 or/ and imprisonment for up to 3 months. Your driving licence can also be revoked until a valid Mahindra Quanto Car Insurance policy is purchased/renewed.
3. How long does it take to buy Mahindra Quanto car Insurance?
Simply select the car insurance policy you wish to buy and let your insurer handle the rest. It takes only a few minutes to purchase the policy.
4. Which insurance policy would be the most preferred one to buy?
Well, third-party car insurance is mandatory to buy to drive on Indian roads. However, the most preferred policy to buy would be comprehensive car insurance.
5. What Documents are required to get Mahindra Quanto car insurance renewal?
Following are the documents required to renew Mahindra Quanto car insurance:
- Previous Year Policy Number
- Last Year Policy Expiry Date
- Vehicle Registration Number
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More