Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Mahindra's Alturas G4 is yet another high-quality sports utility vehicle. It is an example of cutting-edge technology and unrivalled safety. With a seating capacity of seven people, the Mahindra Alturas G4 is an environmentally friendly vehicle. It includes an automatic transmission option for diesel fuel, which improves the vehicle's performance. The price of this powerful motor monster ranges from INR 27.7 lakhs to INR 30.7 lakhs. 2WD AT and 4WD AT are the two variants offered for this SUV.
Mahindra Alturas G4 Features
The Mahindra Alturas G4 comes with a single diesel engine option. The Diesel engine has a displacement of 2157 cc. This automobile is available with an automatic transmission. The Alturas G4's mileage ranges from 12.05 to 12.35 kmpl depending on the model and fuel type. The 7-seater 4-cylinder Alturas G4 measures 4850 mm long, 1960 mm wide, and 2865 mm wide at the wheels.
Key Specifications of Mahindra Alturas G4
Engine Displacement (cc)
No. of cylinder
Max Power (bhp@rpm)
Max Torque (nm@rpm)
Fuel Tank Capacity
Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance
Owners of Mahindra Alturas G4 vehicles should have insurance to cover not only their vehicles and families, but also vehicles owned by third-parties in the event of an accident, theft, or other risks. The Mahindra Alturas G4 insurance policy for the first year is normally included in the on-road pricing. As the policy expiration date approaches, one can either acquire a Mahindra Alturas G4 Renewal or new auto insurance coverage.
Various Car Insurance Policies for Mahindra Alturas G4
- Third-party Car Insurance: In the event of an accident involving the covered vehicle, third-party liability insurance covers the insured's financial obligations in the event of third-party property damage or bodily injury claims. In India, third-party insurance is mandatory. This is because the insured may or may not have the financial resources to cover these costs.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: Third-party liability, as well as damage or loss to the covered vehicle caused by accidents, theft, fire, or other natural catastrophes, are covered under a comprehensive insurance policy.
What is Included in the Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance?
Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance usually covers the following elements:
- Earthquakes, landslides, floods, cyclones, and other natural calamities
- Riots, arson, etc. and other man-made calamities
What is Excluded from the Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance Policy?
A Mahindra Alturas G4 Car insurance policy would exclude the following:
- Damages caused due to being intoxicated while driving
- Damages due to driving without a legal driver's licence
- Intentional damages
- Damages allegedly caused by carelessness
- Damages suffered post policy's expiration date of the insurance
- Damage not covered under the policy's terms and conditions
Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance: How to Purchase/Renew?
Many customers prefer to keep their Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance coverage current by renewing it online. The insurance company's internet portal or an integrator service can be used to renew policies. Compare Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance costs, terms and related perks from multiple insurers before making a final decision on the best option. Use the steps given below:
- Enter your personal information as well as the model, variant, and registration information for the Mahindra Alturas G4
- Enter the information from the prior insurance policy
- Click on get quotes by selecting the type of insurance you need
- Decide which quote you prefer
- Pay the premium.
Mahindra Alturas G4 Review
When it comes to choosing a TUV car, one of the most crucial factors is that 'ALTURAS' stays true to the heightened elevated profile. When you compare its fuel efficiency to those of its competitors, you'll feel a little better about it. Safety and luxury are not sacrificed in this vehicle, which has the most advanced safety systems. By choosing suitable car insurance for your Mahindra Alturas, you would be driving with more safety and peace of mind, knowing that you have a protective cover for any unforeseen event.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
FAQs of Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance
1. How much boot space does the Mahindra Alturas G4 have?
The boot space of the Mahindra Alturas G4 is up to 240 litres. As long as the last row of seats is folded, the trunk can hold 640 litres. With the Mahindra Alturas G4, you and your family can simply get out of the station.
2. What are the most important aspects affecting the premium insurance coverage for a Mahindra Alturas G4?
The age and condition of your car are the two most important considerations. Since each insurer uses a different algorithm to determine premiums, these variables might vary widely.
3. What's the purpose of having Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance?
You may be involved in an accident even if you're a cautious and conscientious driver. Your car may get damaged in such an event. It's possible that correcting these damages could cost a lot of money. Hence, a Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance can help you deal with the financial burden of such unplanned events.
4. Why should I get Mahindra Alturas G4 car insurance online?
Mahindra Alturas G4 Car Insurance online comes with a wide range of benefits.
- Straightforward Process: Three simple steps are all that is required.
- Easy to employ: You aren't bound by the constraints of space and time.
- Paperless operation: There's no need to fill out paper forms, and the documentation burden is alleviated.
5. What is a "no claim bonus" for Mahindra Alturas?
A no-claim bonus, or NCB, is essentially a prize for not claiming your insurance. When you renew your policy after a claim-free year, you receive a discount from your insurance company. Every year that passes without a claim will result in an ever-increasing discount. You can get a maximum discount of 50% each year for not filing a claim on your insurance coverage.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More